Reviews for The Fawning
Silverlea chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
Hi;

I just wanted to let you know that I had read The Fawning, and enjoyed it!
Shadowhunter536 chapter 10 . 1/31/2010
have you thought of a sequel? i think you could pull it off, but it still has a great ending as it is so no worries.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Only Sheppard
ArafelSedai chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
Nope no dissatisfaction here... Enjoyed the story! I must admit I am a complete sucker for certain SGC pairs to be forced into facing their entanglement with each other!

Clever explination of the virus source by the by...
Kris Morene chapter 10 . 7/13/2007
This was a fun story to read. It was a rather new twist on the old "alien virus" plot, and I kept wondering where you were going to go next!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 10 . 5/27/2007
oh this was cute! ! ! ! an epilogue or even a sequel maybe?
BookWormFaery chapter 10 . 4/12/2007
Just to let you know, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. You have a fantastic writing ability, and the plot was well thoughtout and executed. Well done. :)
Spookywanluke chapter 10 . 2/27/2007
Thanks for writing that. The ending was fast, but quite well done...Love to see Carson's face.
Lindsay chapter 10 . 2/22/2007
Great story I Loved it
Delka chapter 10 . 2/21/2007
An interesting story at that.
thebloodrose chapter 10 . 2/21/2007
That was awesome ending! Loved it!
ManicTater chapter 10 . 2/20/2007
Oh stop with the self flagulation (sp)already ;) I enjoyed your characterizations. I just love John and Elizabeth together. Thanks again for sharing.
Dragon-Raptor chapter 10 . 2/19/2007
'...with some form of entertainment, however brief and unsatisfying…' I think you got that backwards. This has been great! Lots of tension building to the climax (no pun intended!), then the rocky section just after, then John's help with her own struggle (Hmm, is turning into a nympho worse than PMS I wonder?), and his confrontation with her to bring her out of that funk at the end... classic!

Only thing I disagree with is the 'being punished from above those above' thing. I'm no expert, but don't the fratinisation rules (curse them!) only apply when both members are in a direct chain of command and military? The writers of SG-1 Share the same view, remember... XD So John and 'Liz have nothing to worry about, even if it did come to light.

I wonder if she'll switch back to regular BC once they start getting more intimate... (evil grin)

This is ont a brief story (good length, medium-long by FF standards), and it most certainly has been satisfying.

Keep writing to this standard, and you'll have many a happy reader.
RogueButterfly chapter 10 . 2/19/2007
Hey, this aint bad. Its awesome lol, i loved it!
Comanche-Antigo chapter 10 . 2/19/2007
YES! I think I love you! For once there isn't an incredible last minute cure!

I actually found this story very entertaining and satisfying, and the Sparky-ness only made it better. I'll be keeping an eye out for more amazing fics from you!

-is still jumping with glee-

-Com