Reviews for A Day in the Life of Starshield
thef00l2 chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
starshield is so excellent - I remember when Magni 1st told me about it :)
george of the junge chapter 2 . 12/16/2001
Not only do you wait tables out on 3rd street, you were an English major with an emphasis on creative writing who's stuck not wanting to teach sophomore literature classes for the rest of your life.
george of the junge chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
I read your nasty review of someone's original post and decided to check you out. Get over yourself! I'm sure a group of international geniuses has a hell of a lot better thing to do with their time than to blow it on ff.n of all the things in the world. I imagine that you are probably a singular being who waits tables out on the pier in Santa Monica and this is the only way your vision of the next big blockbuster will see the light of day, but then you'd have more reviews than what you have. Quit picking on the ametures and go back to your snobby I'm better than you are world and be perfect somewhere else.
Jitendra chapter 6 . 7/18/2001
I totally enjoyed reading this fic, its really good. your, uh, #21 I think
Shy chapter 2 . 7/11/2001
Very nice. I really like the theme of death and rebirth running through the story. I am glad you didn't kill Amhlaigh.
Aurora Light chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
A fantastic story, and a fasinating beginning, that raises questions about the fate of the young prince. I enjoyed reading this, and look forward to reading more in the future.