Reviews for And Many More
janny.verveer chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Ugh kick in the guts... i love this.
Lilly B chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
wow...that was awesome! i'm so glad you did a sequel! great job!
Jennygeee chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Oh that is just so sad! But at least they will be together again.
filan vampire chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Damn sequel.

You got my heart in a twist again.

And when I read the last sentence, I gave an inaudilble "oh." and I shut my eyes.

Damn.
Regretful chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Woah..that's just..woah. Oh Dean..and Sammy. This is so beautiful and heart wrenching.
SyriMoon chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
oh my god! that has to be the single most heart breaking fic I've ever read! absolutely wondertful! I have tears streaming down my face right now! it was that last bit that got me, And dean was waiting...dam you to hell for making me bawl like a 5 year old!

lottsa love,

LLC
Ali James chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Dude, man. That was dark. Sam need another bullet for me. I guess I will have to jump off a cliff. I can't live without my boys.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Wow!
snchills chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Wow good story. Proof again the boys will do anything for each other.
Starliteyes17 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Oh man, Buffy! When Dean died, I was positive you'd have Sam bring him back so they could live together forever. But I like this ending a lot better. It suits Sam to have enough patience to wait to get the gun, preferring to be together in death with Dean then to leave a not-quite-dead existence forever, even if they are together and not separated by mortality any longer.

Definitely a cool follow-up. It's bittersweet but with a completely satisfying ending. And that last line! *squee* Dare I say a happy ending? *hugs you*

Great one-shot. You're a fantastic writer, have I told you that yet? ;D
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
This completely stands on its own, and it's heartbreakingly beautiful.
bayre chapter 1 . 1/13/2007