Reviews for Bloody Lollipops
Thunder Brother Hiten Luver chapter 51 . 2/4/2007
Aww..*sniff* I'm so sad that Bloody Lollipops are over! No! I have nothing to look forward to after school! *cries* Hmm...Are you...um...16? It's just a guess don't kill me! *cringes in fear*
Inkfamy chapter 51 . 2/4/2007
That was really, really good! The last one was a perfect finish to it . I'll maybe check out some of your other fiction some time.

Oh, 13.

- Daichiyo-ko.
That'sMyFiasco chapter 49 . 2/4/2007
Wow- so many updates at once! That's a good thing, though- I especially liked this one (49). Frankly, I hate Kikyo, and am always glad to see her out of the picture. Great stuff.

-Fiasco
Thunder Brother Hiten Luver chapter 34 . 2/2/2007
Good!

I love it!
Thunder Brother Hiten Luver chapter 33 . 2/1/2007
Very good! * * * * * (5 stars)
Jennydoll chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
Actually, I loved this peace. I found it very cute, it made me smile.
Thunder Brother Hiten Luver chapter 30 . 1/31/2007
You realy fooled me into thinking it was Sango! I love it!
Thunder Brother Hiten Luver chapter 29 . 1/30/2007
O very interesting!
That'sMyFiasco chapter 29 . 1/30/2007
Are you kidding?

Post!

-Fiasco
Inkfamy chapter 29 . 1/30/2007
I want it to continue...
Inkfamy chapter 28 . 1/29/2007
Well, it was pretty good, but one bit didn't make sense:

"One of the monsters killed the poor boy with one swipe. As he landed to the ground, the three swarmed around him like flies, letting their snack begin.

Something about that kid affected her. She had never seen anyone been eaten alive like that. Maybe on the news, but that was a swallowed whole. They ate this boy on piece at a time..."

If the kid was killed in one swipe, how could he have been eaten alive? But apart from that, it was really good. Please update soon.

- Daichiyo-ko.
Thunder Brother Hiten Luver chapter 27 . 1/28/2007
Wow...different but still good!
Thunder Brother Hiten Luver chapter 25 . 1/27/2007
NIce! I love reading your drabbles!
Thunder Brother Hiten Luver chapter 24 . 1/26/2007
Wow..interesting...anyway...I hope you put up some fluffy ones! (fluffy meaning in this case romantic! not sesshomaru flufy...lol)
Thunder Brother Hiten Luver chapter 23 . 1/25/2007
Aww...I loved it! Very nice! Can't wait to read more!