Reviews for The Dawson Journals: The Secret War
Moi chapter 14 . 7/6
Nice one.
Procrastination Is My Game chapter 14 . 5/8
That was fantastic! I know it's been a while but I really hope there are plans for a sequel! :)
Junesun chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
Wow, just wow. A worthy sequel to your story. It's 4am here and I only just finished reading this; I wanted to read just one chapter, and then one more, and I wound up finishing the entire story.

Are you writing another sequel? This is begging for it. Or maybe other Highlander stories? I'll read everything.
Barb85 chapter 14 . 10/13/2012
I found, I read, I enjoyed. :)
Erurawien chapter 14 . 5/3/2009
Ooh, this is really good. I assume theres going to be a sequel, right? Because, really, you just can't end it there. Oh how I love stories with Joe and Methos (two of my favorite characters); even more when it involves something with the Watchers. Their characters and backstories always seemed far more interesting to me than Duncan's. (Okay, fine, so all the characters seem more interesting than Duncan. So what?) And then adding the Watchers in makes it even better. I can't wait to see what you do with the Kronos arc. (And I'm going with the assumption that theres going to be a sequel, and you include Kronos.)

And now, because I can't think of anything else to add (and I always think up something the moment I hit 'submit') I'm going to end the review and go read the prequel. Yeah, I read the sequel first D. Amazing job!
CrystalC chapter 14 . 2/5/2008
Coolness. It's nice to know that people still write good Highlander fics. )

Is there a sequel in the future? It'd be nice to see how this civil war will end.
Nexus chapter 14 . 10/21/2007
Hope to see an update some day! I've enjoyed this story.
Joanna chapter 14 . 8/20/2007
I have to tell you how great this story is. I hope you are going to do a sequel covering the events around Joe's trial!
ellennar chapter 14 . 8/14/2007
Nicely done, hat's off, are you planning a follow up?
Lanche chapter 11 . 8/13/2007
Holy crap! I've been enjoying your story, but this last entry of Friday, May 3 was unbelievable.

The way that Methos showed Joe just a touch of what he was facing and it was enough to scare Joe straight was great. There are several lines I loved, but this one takes the cake: "So that’s what 5,0 year-old wisdom looks like. Imagine f*ing up so spectacularly that for the rest of your Immortal life, all you have to do is let folks see a glimpse of it to scare them straight. Damn."

Awesome! Can't wait to finish the story.
Sarai chapter 14 . 8/7/2007
Nice chapter.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 14 . 8/7/2007
Oh, Mike, dear, you have no idea how right you are. (insert evil laugh). Please, please, I beg you right a sequel to this! PLEASE!
peya luna chapter 13 . 8/6/2007
well...i totally loved 99% of it - exept that very last bit with macs death. its not only i dont like him dying, i think it just dont fit in the story! and joe, who fighted so brave during this whole crisis, turned to a burned-out wrack?anyway, i really hope for a sequell, there are too many questions left:shapiros son probably a hunter? did ung really give up that easy? whats mike hiding?and maybe you can make macs death turn out to be a false report*hope*...i mean your background story (alexa, dark quickening)matched so perfectly to the series, why suddenly turn into AU ;-)
Andixa chapter 13 . 5/8/2007
You. are. an effing. GODDESS (GOD?).

This has got to be one of the best Highlander fics I've read.
Sarai chapter 13 . 3/20/2007