Reviews for The Status Ailment Series
Spoodlexiii chapter 6 . 5/17/2008
FOMG.

AWESOMENESS.

ALL OF IT.

XDD I love the concept here, and the way you're working with it is brilliant. I loved Confusion the most. Poor little Vaan. That nasty lecher Basch! D xDD

I hope another one of your updates come soon, I love this fic!
PrincessYun chapter 6 . 5/12/2008
I really liked it, write more please?
Vulpine Ninja chapter 6 . 4/12/2008
i have to say... you're creative at using status ailments as the main theme to go along with BalxVaan. and even the locations and monsters! an excellent job!

are you gonna do more?
Vulpine Ninja chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
i like the way you describe the confused status effect
xxRainbow-Fizzxx chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
This has to have been my favorite chapter. I can picture Balthier having a more lustful berserk than others. ;)

Perfection.
keptein chapter 6 . 1/2/2008
Hope the new story will be up soon! :D
Robin chapter 6 . 10/24/2007
certainly an interesting fic ;3 balthier x vaan is always good~ it was an excellent idea to make a series about the status ailments
LordBahamut'sgirl chapter 6 . 10/21/2007
Hey, I love your story and I was kind of curious if you could tell us about the immobilize incident for poor Vaan. Just thought I'd ask. Hope to read more later. Bye.
Kirux chapter 6 . 10/19/2007
M Balthier in chains. It would be like Loveless...but soo much hotter. Another great story and thanks for the Asche bashing, it makes Kirux happy.

Love Kirux
Yuki Valons chapter 6 . 10/15/2007
My, that Vaan really knows how to push Balthier's buttons. Sly and absolutely adorable thief
crystal-chan chapter 6 . 10/10/2007
Ha ha. I love this series. It's pretty darn funny. I kinda want to see you do sleep. Oh the pervertedness of Balthier's mind!
Ranchdressing chapter 6 . 10/8/2007
NO! I don't want you to slow your updates! but it's fine. I will survive by re-reading this fic over and over while laughing at its funny moments. But... I haven't grasped the concept of Quickenings... is Ashe's moves really that melodramatic?
Endless C chapter 6 . 10/8/2007
This was great! I can't wait to see what your epic will be about!
Lady of Revenge chapter 6 . 10/8/2007
I must say.. Balthier YOU ARE SUCH A PERVERT. Vaan you're one too for liking it. XD Hell I LOVED IT. And would love if there were more.. there ARE more status effects.. *cough* I have grown to like Balthier x Vaan quite a bit, it's strange, really...anyway, these kind of short stories are always such a joy. Hilarious, I wish for more.
Ankaris123 chapter 6 . 10/7/2007
Omg. You, this story, all of it, is complete, utter love.
131 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »