Reviews for The Status Ailment Series
Coffee Manaical chapter 6 . 10/7/2007
Oh, good. For a moment I thought Balthier would become a necrophiliac O_o;;

Hmm ... how many other Status Ailments are there left ... I think there's still poison ... Haste, Slow, Bubble (although I'm not sure how to apply that to a BalxVaan lol) ... there's Float, too. Haha.

Best quote: "I will CASTRATE the good Captain and CHAIN you to my bunker of the Strahl." Hahah, silly protective Balthier.
Jes chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
I really like how you handled berserk, and Vaan's views under confusion. I keep picturing Balthier under Slow, and Vaan taking advantage to get him back for all those ass-pinches. ;)
crematosis chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
haha...these things are all so hilarious. poor Vaan...he gets all the status ailments...but when I play, Fran always ends up getting blinded. Funny how that works.

Bleh...Basche...he kept dying on me so what do I care? XD He's cool as a character in the cutscenes and all...but i hate having him in my party. Also, he seems to run super slow...must be all that armor. XD
darkchild chapter 5 . 9/3/2007
Please update as soon as possible_...
Locally Pwned chapter 5 . 8/23/2007
Oh. Em. Gee.

This. Is. THE Most, ROCK AWESOME, Bathier/Vaan fic that is under a Mature Rating.

You. MUST CONTINUE. Please? For me? I'll be your best friend! *charming smile*
foxy crimefighta chapter 5 . 8/23/2007
Haha [ These are great!
Sorceress Fantasia chapter 5 . 8/19/2007
This is such a cute series! I love how you blend all the elements of the game into a fic so full of humour. XDD
Rook chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
More! more! more!

Very funny
Saturnblue chapter 5 . 7/22/2007
It's pretty interesting how you made the interaction between characters especially Van and Balthier act toward each other in different scenes of the FFXII game. The pairing is good too.
Horka chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
YES!Finally! A Bal/Van fic that has chapters! I love the way Balthier is acting when he's around Vaan. And you even found a rival! This story has everything I need...
Yuki Valons chapter 5 . 6/27/2007
Love all the different chapters! How I adore this pairing...can't wait to see more!
Kichi Hisaki chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
Oh my god. I sat here, laughing like a maniac, for at least three minutes straight. Good lord.

This fic is going to be the death of me.

Update soon! _
Firey Chronicles chapter 4 . 5/29/2007
awsome story!
Firey Chronicles chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Shinkei chapter 5 . 5/15/2007
imao its so cool, i love it! awesome idea, you're pulling it off perfectly :D update soon!
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »