Reviews for The Status Ailment Series
J Rae chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
Hell yeah! *applauds*
Endless C chapter 2 . 1/16/2007
this is really good but it should have some more Basch trying to get vaan away from balthier
Sekre chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Haha, Balthier is quite trixy xD And vaan is like x.x Eye drops, eye drops! xD Love it.
missabi chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
~giggles insanely~ That was amusing. Spoilerific (I'm only at Raithwal's Tomb; I have to chase a GHOST? Of her HUSBAND? ...d'you get to see him naked? .), but amusing.

I just love how bitchy!annoyed!overprotective Balthier is of Vaan and how Basch just keeps trying anyways.

"...there was NO way he was letting the former general hold HIS Vaan. That lecherous old bag." SNORT. Seriously, how old is Basch? Hmm? Thirty-six. Poor poor Balthier. Thirty-six isn't old. I'd be amused to see how Balthier would adjust to turning thirty-six. D

Not that I'm trying to disvalue the humour in Balthier's jealous rantings. Buut, m, lecherous old bag. C:

Gosh, I am such a whore for character dynamics! Hope you write more soon!

love, abi :3

~runs off to continue playing~
Tori chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
lol I really like your idea of using all of the status ailments for a story plot plus it's a balthierxVaan so ya I really like it. FAVS! can't wait for the next installment )
Endless C chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
this is really good and you should update soon
Melody of Shadow chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
"More opportunities"?

MORE OPPORTUNITES!

Wow. Basch really IS a lecherous old bag.

xD; This fanfiction probably took me twice as long to read because I had to keep stopping to laugh. You got everyone's character down perfectly. Brilliant.

I really don't like Ashe that much, just in general.

Man, I can't wait to see what you come up with for the other status ailments.

Keep writing!

~Melody of Shadow
Azul-Summer chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
XD Hilarious! Yay for Balthier x Vaan slashiness! I especially love Ashe's comment near the end. Balthiers young father comment was great aswell. Loads of people seem to forget the large age difference between Basch and the rest party. I mean really, some of the Basch couples people come up with. In any case I love the first chapter! Please update soon!
Sekre chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Oh wow, interesting start! Can't wait to read more ... and I like Baschy too xD
Tierry Leoine chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
cute :) very cute.

I'm glad you're going to make a series out of it. Grumpy Balthier is adorable :D
BunnyBandit chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
lmao... i just wish there waa more. ] update soon
131 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9