Reviews for Falling
cesuraee chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Breaks my heart! Seems like InuYasha is finally beginning to realize that his actions might make him lose the one thing he thought would always be there! Great work. Thank you for sharing!
AireSong chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
So sweet and sad...
Inume-blue chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
wow that was well writen. :) kind of bittersweet but I realy liked.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
sweet, i liked this one too. funny how the manga treats the kagome inuyasha kikyou thing a little less like a soup opera. as a matter of fact, the original japanese language of the anime isn't as bad as the dubs.
Selenity Jade chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
That was very good. Kudos!
Nunuyasha chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
So beautiful and romantic; I loved it :)

Well done!

dragonSpired48 chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Wow! It was really well writen! You did the characters really well! I'm submitting my first fanfic soon too, i hope it turns out as good as yous! ; )
Hopeless Romantic chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Oh, very nice. Very nice indeed. Inuyasha a little shyer than usual, but I enjoyed.
Pika Pika chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Oh, that was really good! It deserves WAY more reviews than it's gotten so far! You're a really talented author, and I love the way you write (it kinda feels dreamy, but then again it might just be the warm weather affecting me). I usually don't like song-fics, but this one I really enjoyed! -
Paper Fans chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
i feel really slow as i ask this, cause i read everyone else's reviews, and it seemed to me that they knew what was going on, but my question is...
...why was kagome crying?
was she crying cause he ran away, or was she happy, or she didnt love him but and he loved her, ...or something.
i feel slow, or lost...and really really dumb for not knowing myself
wow chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
i loved it! it was awsm! ur my new writter!
insane general chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
o...m...g that was soo beautiful! so sad i love it! thank u so much 4 it!
The-Real-Rosie-Gamgee chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
O.O Now now that was no way to end a one shot! Love, fluffiness and waff. Now there is what you want. Then again I am a sucker for those. Great for an angsty fic! Congrats much!
Sweet Persephone chapter 1 . 7/4/2003

it was sad

it was great!

Kimberly-A chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
I've never been a fan of song fics, but I found this touching. I particularly liked Kagome's question near the end, as it brought the tension throughout the story to a head. Very nicely done, and an enjoyable read.