Reviews for Perfect Marks
This story seems to be more about all the ways Blaise can annoy, manipulate, harass, humiliate, disregard, and overall be a jackass to Hermione than anything even remotely resembling a "romance". I give up. I had hoped Blaise would grow up, mature, hell, even calm the hell down, but he hasn't. I can't stand him. He's made a mockery of protecting Hermione and I don't appreciate the innate misogyny. So, bye.
Yes, Blaise is an ass.
Blaise is a jerk. She really should have hexed him when she had him on the floor.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/27/2016
This is just magical - pun slightly intended. lol.

All jokes aside, I fully enjoyed the character growth and plot, as well as the convincing build of mutual attraction.

That last line though, of the last chapter? If I wasn't already in love with your Hermione/Blaise tale... Well, that sure as hell would've made me a believer. lol.

It was a lovely journey, thank you for writing this.
-C
Guest chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
Love Love Love
mythaeology chapter 18 . 12/2/2016
This was terribly cute. I love Blaimione.
Ellae chapter 11 . 10/23/2016
A man with those eyelashes, am edcent vintage, and the ability to play Latin in scrabble. Absolutely the ideal
Ellae chapter 8 . 10/22/2016
They're both so flawed yet likeable. At first I was a little frustrated with how obliviously unconcerned Hermione was but presenting it as her too great intelligence rather than too little helps.
Lady Elya chapter 18 . 2/24/2016
Sweet. I love this. I had a craving for Blaise x Hermione, and you delivered perfectly!
lexicon63738 chapter 18 . 6/1/2015
Cutest story ever, thanks so much for taking the time to write such a gem
MercuryM chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
This was an absolute joy to read! Thank you for taking your time and writing it :)
Little Miss Novella chapter 18 . 5/26/2014

Death eaters
Romance
Cute.
Thank you!
I'll go enjoy what's left of the day now
S chapter 17 . 2/20/2014
Hospital bed make out time.
I looooove telephones!
I have to mention though that not many British people say den, vacation, or landline... It's living room, holiday and ... And... Hmm it's been a while... House phone?
Gah
S chapter 16 . 2/20/2014
Omggggg the ol crucio curse. I don't really enjoy reading how each author and Ms J.K herself describe it but I liked your take on it.
Also not going into multiple descriptions each time the curse was on him, big points for that. It friggin hurts, we got it, you got it, good. Thanks for your writing but omgggg Hermioneeee