Reviews for Perfect Marks
NiminariAmriath chapter 18 . 5/31/2009
lol, we don't get to see the proposal...or did i miss it...walks away to scrawl back through...
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 18 . 5/8/2009
That was very good! I loved it so much. This story is so beautiful and funny and cute! It made me laugh, made me sad, happy, giddy, angry, and all other kinds of emotions in between. I love this story. I especially love the plot because it's really really unique! _

Person Of A Strange Origin
ShimmeringWater chapter 18 . 4/29/2009
I loved this story, did you happen to publish your book, I'd like to buy it!
someonecool93 chapter 18 . 4/17/2009
I don't usually read long fics, but this one is really well made. I love it. Keep it up... (as long as you make pairs that I agree with. Kidding P)
SuilsSaifir chapter 18 . 3/30/2009
ABSOLUTELY ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

This was a beautiful beautiful fic! Really! And the repitition was definitely necessary. Loved the plot, the character development, the use of the Magic world and no clich├ęs! Wonderful!

Nice to have a stand alone Blaise without Draco supporting him. Also that he wasn't a sneering pureblood, only to fall in love at first sight. Very nice and very different plot!

Sina xx
catacataca chapter 18 . 3/28/2009
Probably the best story I've read here - felt like I was reading a novel. It was humorous, thoughtful, simply wonderful (provocative at times, whee!) that I read it straight from the first chapter to the end. I must say that this is the first time I've read another Harry Potter fanfiction in years and definitely the first time I've read a HermioneBlaise story - you've got me quite converted. Your writing style is something I adore (I love the part with the 'she's like a sheep. Baa.' something) so I'm definitely going to read your other stories. My only qualm would be rating - shouldn't this be K or T? Anyway, nice work~

P.S. I'd like to try out Scrabble with wine, only I don't drink! XD
Multitaskmom chapter 18 . 3/18/2009
What a lovely story. The dialog was excellent and the premise interesting. I truly enjoyed it. I love your Blaise and his inner monologue. Thank you for writing and sharing it with us all!
wittyying chapter 18 . 1/19/2009
This story is too cute. I love it. I wish there were more stories written on this couple (well, especially if it's with your version of Blaise). Thanks for this.

Scrabble is a great board game by the way and should definitely be a Hermione favorite.
Ottawa Pagan chapter 18 . 1/11/2009
very good story!
Ottawa Pagan chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Interesting first chapter, I am enjoying how you are building up their relationship, rather then starting out with an hard-core attraction from the start. Very well done
bellachaos chapter 18 . 11/16/2008
Nice story. Blaise/Hermione stories are so rare and you've written a gem. I really like the internal monologues you gave both characters. I thought Hermione's lack of common sense, in contrast to her general brilliance was an especially realistic touch. In fact the way you wrote Hermione was just spot on.
mj2602 chapter 18 . 11/15/2008
OMG! i love it! i dont know what else say...wow!
honey-vanilla11 chapter 18 . 11/9/2008
wonderful! i read it in just one sitting! so very enjoyable! the witty humor and the start of the explosive attraction! it was all beautifully done! sequel please! keep it up!
whispere chapter 18 . 11/8/2008
This. This.

One of the most well-written, thoughtful stories I have ever read, honestly. Funny, romantic, touching - it always had something beautiful to make me keep on going to the next chapter or at least anticipating it, like one does with a very good book. Incredible, really. You are an amazing author. Please keep up the good work, always. :)
glaze chapter 18 . 10/31/2008
Wow, that was so spine tingling and toe curling. I couldn't stop reading, it was so good. I am almost sad that it is over. Fantastic story. Thank you very much.
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »