Reviews for Perfect Marks
Jennifer chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
I loved this story, though I'm sad to say it is quite misrated. I believe we're only supposed to have minor minor adult themes in rated T, but since I've seen major adult themes in T, I'd say this should be at least a K. With the current language and plot, I would not be very comfortable with a five-year old reading this.

Other than the rating, I adored this fic. I loved the person you made Blaise out to be, and actually gave him a personality. I've read far too many fics where Blaise Zabini had no personality at all, and was just a very useful Slytherin device.
Jevanminx chapter 18 . 10/24/2008
Brilliant story, and an excellent plot line, well done. One of the best Blaise and Hermione stories I've read, and one that actually finished, nice and well rounded rather then just trailing off, round of applause for a story well done.

JM
Jenny-Beth chapter 18 . 10/21/2008
Absolutely brilliant! Could not have ended it better! I am thoroughly happy with this ending! Well done!

That's a lot of exclamation marks, but I really did like it.

-Jenn
Fiery Dragon164 chapter 18 . 10/21/2008
I love it! Awesome story! :D
Ellae chapter 18 . 10/15/2008
Awesome!

Super cute story- I loved Blaise. The Italian singing on ye olde oak tree got me all hot and bothered, and I am never going to be able to play Scrabble quite the same way again. XD

And the Latin. Whoot.

Eh, not much else to exult about; other than it was very, very good.

I repeat, I dislike EVER seeing Hermione on the victim side (but that's just my obsession with her- don't mind me at all), but somehow you made it alright in the end.

Moody Loved him. His [canon] death was SO uncalled for.

Ellae
Ellae chapter 17 . 10/15/2008
XD WHOOT yeah!
Ellae chapter 10 . 10/15/2008
Haha I can imagine that phone conversation!
Ellae chapter 9 . 10/15/2008
"Her hormones retreated, slowly and sullenly, but promised to be back later."

Haha.

Parvati. Perfect ;D.
Ellae chapter 6 . 10/15/2008
Ah saint-like self-control!

Wet, muddy, grossly sticky, I would've hex him into the next century. Even though he IS terribly attractive...

I REALLY want Hermione to at least ONCE get the upper hand! Help me out here!
Ellae chapter 5 . 10/15/2008
Hm.

I'm enjoying the story (a lot) but I'm a bit peeved that Hermione would be so naive. After all, out of the three on the run in DH, she seemed the toughest and most rational at all times.

But I love the observation to the "man-like" way she walks- That definitely seems like something she would pick up from her two male (only) best friends.
Ellae chapter 2 . 10/15/2008
:] I'm likin' it.

Blaisehot. XD
Kura-sama chapter 18 . 10/12/2008
Aww~ Such a cute ending Love it~
LUCY chapter 18 . 10/9/2008
good story, i liked it very much!
Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 18 . 10/8/2008
I really liked your story. There was great sentiment. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
tildemarco chapter 18 . 10/8/2008
I love this story. I absolutely adore it, without a doubt. It is fabulous and i love it and i love you.
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »