Reviews for Perfect Marks
KT Welsh chapter 18 . 10/8/2008
I really enjoyed this. The character development was particularly well done and you handled the plot well. Often bodyguard stories descend into cliches but you avoided that. Good job.
mae513 chapter 18 . 10/7/2008
What a perfectly wonderful epilogue. :-D Though I do admit, I am a bit curious as to what Patil had to say, lol.
MarbleGlove chapter 18 . 10/5/2008
Fabulous! Although I do wonder what advice Patil sent her this time... and what Zabini will make of it. Hee. Thanks for completing the story.
fahzzyquill chapter 18 . 10/5/2008
lol! great story!
mynightshining chapter 18 . 10/5/2008
Aww! That was so cute! Yay!
Lady chapter 18 . 10/5/2008
Okay, this is absolutely one of the more adorable BZ/HG stories i've ever read. I loved it!
jasmine roselee chapter 18 . 10/4/2008
oh, how awesome! i'm so glad you've taken the time to finish this and write an epilogue! thanks so much, this story was truly amazing!
ola chapter 18 . 10/4/2008
ooh, so you've finally gone and finished it! it was a lovely story. the last few ending sentences are great, heh. poor hermione doesn't know what's going to hit her ))

don;t stop writing!
Varietygirl9143 chapter 18 . 10/4/2008
Lovely. Great ending. Now I want to go read the whole thing over again :)

vg
Lady Merlin chapter 17 . 8/29/2008
PLEASE UPDATE!
TinsleyCarmichael chapter 17 . 8/1/2008
aww!

this story was great, one of the best B/Hr fics!
Hunter-James chapter 17 . 7/22/2008
Well, you know I love your fics best.

“They were, ah... transfigured into rocks during our fight. To keep them out of the way. My mother is convinced she had a Zen moment.”

“It's called a telephone,” Hermione told her. Then, with a thoughtful pause, she added: “Bitch.”

I'd say you're the most quotable author I read, but I can't work: “They were, ah... transfigured into rocks during our fight. To keep them out of the way. My mother is convinced she had a Zen moment” into a conversation, no matter how hard I try.

This has been a wonderful and funny fic, and it inspired me to read a few other Hermione/Blaise stories. I'm looking forward to the epilogue.
strangeangelsxx chapter 17 . 5/27/2008
I love this story. Haha that would be so awkward if someone walked in right then.
Not A FanFictioner Anymore chapter 17 . 5/17/2008
*sighs happily* SO PERFECT! OMG! Kinda like, naughty, but still FABULOUS!
ghepardo chapter 17 . 5/15/2008