Reviews for Perfect Marks
Happy chapter 17 . 5/9/2008
You...are amazing! utterly Evil, but wonderfully so! More Blaisermione?
Faerlyte chapter 17 . 5/8/2008
Still an epilogue left...gosh, I wish it wasn't so close to OVER! I loved the telephone idea - genius. And the end of this chapter was just plain sweet.

Sigh, my head will be swimming in this for days, haha.
Faerlyte chapter 10 . 5/8/2008
Oh gosh, the phone conversation was fantastic. Brilliant scene. I enjoyed it immensely. You really have knack for writing humorous scenes. They are so much fun to read.
Faerlyte chapter 9 . 5/8/2008
Hermione trying to write letters to each of her friends...hilarious. I especially loved the one she tried to write to Tonks who isn't even supposed to know that Blaise is there. That was great.

It's great how they're basically mirroring each other's thoughts and don't know it. Beautifully done. Ah, I'm going to be staying up well into the next day to read the rest.
Faerlyte chapter 7 . 5/8/2008
Ah, you writing still impresses. The way you write Hermione and Blaise interacting is just perfect. I love it. Their conversations are witty and humorous. The way Blaise is suddenly noticing things about Hermione that he hasn't considered before is done very well. The changes are subtle, not rushing into anything to quickly, and entertaining to read.

Excellent!
Faerlyte chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
I must say this has to be one of the most hilarious chapters I've read in a long time. I've still got tears in my eyes from laughing so hard. I can't even begin to describe how much I loved this. It was...it was brilliantly executed!

If I were to choose a particular spot that really set me off, I'd have to go with this part right here:

“And then,” she muttered fiercely to herself, “I'll throw a book at him.” She paused in the middle of that thought. Then - “Not a very good book. Not one I like. I'll find one of those thick romance novels, all littered with purple prose. Hah! Yes, precisely. Let's see mister 'I'm a professional Auror don't try this at home' deal with that!

The emotion, the sheer Hermione quality of it - I just couldn't stop.

Seriously though, this is very good writing. I like how you've written Blaise's character, even though I can't say I know much about the canon version (doesn't matter, since I probably prefer yours anyway, you've done it so well). You should be getting more recognition for this, but I suppose it's in part due to the fact that this pairing is rather unconventional.

Still, that's not a good enough reason. After this chapter I'm not fully convinced that you're brilliant. I've liked everything so far anyway - I especially enjoy your dialog. There are a lot of people who don't know how to write good dialog to match the characters speaking, but you've done exceptionally well, which is why I'm so riveted.

And this chapter was absolutely fantastic. So, I just wanted to let you know that.

Faerlyte
lithium17 chapter 17 . 5/3/2008
fabulous one of the best things i have read...honestly
serenity12345 chapter 9 . 4/29/2008
What's Nighthawk? I was planning on reviewing when I finished this, but I was just wondering...
1LilLight chapter 17 . 4/28/2008
it so cute!

plz!

keep updating i cant wait to see the end!
Rashadian chapter 17 . 4/27/2008
Another great pairing for Hermione! She can be written with anybody, can't she. Great story! I never thought of these two being together, but it seems really natural. Great descriptions!
whispere chapter 17 . 4/24/2008
Huzzah an update! It was brilliant. :)
ilovefireyredheads chapter 17 . 4/23/2008
really great chapter i am very excited to read the epilogue.

ilovefireyredheads
Mellow Penelo chapter 16 . 4/23/2008
Wonderful story!

You have a great style, an excellent balance of humor and drama.

I can really see what is going on perfectly in my mind, without have to read bulky paragraphs of description. So kudos to you!

You have excellent characterizations, and I really love the dialog and interaction between Hermione and Blaise.

In fact, I adore your Blaise. He is calm, effortlessly graceful,collected and has a viscous whit. You make me wish J.K.R had painted him like you did, and gave him a bigger canon role. (But I guess that's what Fanfiction is for -)

The plot is great, lots of originality. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Kura-sama chapter 17 . 4/22/2008
Oh My Gawd~~ I absolutely adore your sense of humour and writing style in this story~ And the ending of this chapter is absolutely adorable!

The entire battle with the death eaters and how Hermione and Blaise reacted to their life being in peril was so entertaining XD I had quite a few good laughs.

Thank you for the great story~ I'll be waiting for more
Crystalkyubbi-chan chapter 17 . 4/22/2008
Dang, that was really good! Especially the kissing! How did Blaise do all that with the nerve relaxer still in effect?
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »