Reviews for Perfect Marks
PerchancetoDream87 chapter 17 . 4/22/2008
I have just finished reading this story...except for whatever chapter/epilogue is left and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I usually stick with reading D/Hr and a few other ships, but you have completely gotten me hooked on a new ship...which is fine so long as I can find others that are as well written as yours. You have done wonderfully. Good luck on your real life book(s) you are trying to get published.

Any suggestions for good (preferably long) Blaise/Hermione fics would be appreciated too. And I'll definitely be checking out your other writing ::nod::
Biel chapter 17 . 4/22/2008
Love it, love it, love it! "It's called a telephone." Brilliant.
Biel chapter 16 . 4/22/2008
Okay, everything's cleared up now, thanks. Blaise is just so awesome! Nice cliffhanger there.

Good luck with your novel. I'll definitely buy it when you get published. Any chance you might give us a hint as to what it's about? Pretty please?
Jenny-Beth chapter 17 . 4/22/2008
*sigh* Blaise is absolutely perfect! I want to take him home with me. Do you think he'd mind?

This is a fantastic story! Every time I read another chapter, I fall a little more in love with your characters and your writing style is brilliant!

Could I gush any more? Probably, but I won't!

-Jenn
Varietygirl9143 chapter 17 . 4/22/2008
Common sense and a telephone. lol

Can't wait for the epilogue!

vg
MarbleGlove chapter 17 . 4/22/2008
You are awesome! A quick update and a wonderful one. The fight scene was both pulse-pounding and hilarious. The wand exchange was like a game of musical chairs. And the romance continues to sweet and awkward and hot and utterly believable. Thank you. Keep writing.
Maridee chapter 17 . 4/22/2008
Oh the irony, a telephone, I loved it. Great Chapter.
Gueneviere chapter 17 . 4/22/2008
“It's called a telephone,” Hermione told her. Then, with a thoughtful pause, she added: “Bitch.”

Haha. Brilliant.
grumpy grizzly chapter 17 . 4/22/2008
i found your story just yesterday and have read it now completely up to what you have. It is witty and clever and i am very impressed. With so much junk writing it's exciting to stumble across something I liked so much. Good job. Love your version of Blaise.
SavingWhatILove chapter 17 . 4/22/2008
Oh yes... Thats exactly what I was waiting for and even more :D
jasmine roselee chapter 17 . 4/22/2008
cute chapter! how many more to go?
MarbleGlove chapter 16 . 4/21/2008
Thank you! I cannot tell you how happy I am that you're continuing this story. Blaise is wonderful and I love seeing the world and the other characters through his eyes. But man, do you like ending chapters on cliff-hangers or what? I hope for more soon. Keep writing. mg
She Who Dreams chapter 16 . 4/20/2008
You DID it!)) You came back. finally!))

Love this story, please don't let the writer's block anywhere near and update)
nessa-rae chapter 16 . 4/20/2008
fantastic story! i especially loved the last chapter! go hermione.
Jenny-Beth chapter 16 . 4/19/2008
Blaise is just the most perfect, gorgeous, sarcastic and humourous man EVER, isn't he? I mean, there are a lot of men in Harry Potter who meet some of those qualifications, but Blaise meets them all and it makes me happy.

This is a fantastic chapter! I fear that you spoil us when you update so quickly, but am I complaining? Of course not!

I am ridiculously excited for the next chapter!

-Jenn