Reviews for Perfect Marks
HeartForSoul chapter 19 . 4/18/2019
God I love this fic. Im not entirely sure if it gets better every time I read it, but I certainly believe it might.
braidsinherhair chapter 19 . 4/8/2019
Aw. This takes me back. Thank you.

I bought your book!
tbirdstar chapter 19 . 4/5/2019
Wow! Great story.
darkess-knight chapter 19 . 4/4/2019
What a happy bit of bonus fluff!
Calindy chapter 19 . 4/4/2019
Love! love! love! Thank you for a perfect story and the many perfect endings. Look forward to reading you on Amazon
Honestly don't you two read chapter 19 . 4/4/2019
I really enjoyed your story!
I like Blaise and Hermione together, but there are so few stories with them :-)
sunshine.katz chapter 19 . 4/3/2019
LOVED this extra special second epilogue! (And congratulations on your book!)
elizathe0dd chapter 19 . 4/3/2019
I'm so in love, this makes me so happy
nayuta chapter 19 . 4/3/2019
Waaaah! So happy that i checked my favorite list! Thank you even though the previous end was amazing you just one uped youYou wrote a book !? How awesome is that ?!
evening's shore chapter 19 . 4/2/2019
Congratulations on your new book! It is very nostalgic to see Blaise and Hermione here once again. I got a guilty pleasure in seeing Blaise panick when Hermione said that first yes. All the best to you :)
reeroy chapter 17 . 4/2/2019
oh by the way FF does not link to any outside websites on Profiles anymore (it's so stupid) so I would suggest actually putting the full link so people can copy and past it into their url.
reeroy chapter 18 . 4/2/2019
anyways I, like an absolute loon, forgot to tell you I enjoyed the second epilogue very very much. Blaise proposing like that was adorable!
reeroy chapter 19 . 4/2/2019
I legit stared at the alert when it popped up on my phone screen for a while, wondering if I went back in time omg it has been so long! Congratulations on your book! I hope this finds you well.

(you are one of the reasons I like such odd pairings!)
LimitedEternity chapter 18 . 11/16/2018
This was downright precious! I very much enjoyed watching them learning to exist near each ither, and I also appreciate that you didn't just make him a Black Draco. Like he felt like a very distinct person and he and Hermione grew close in a very natural waym well done!
LimitedEternity chapter 17 . 11/16/2018
This was a long time coming and it lived up to what I hoped for!
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »