Reviews for Perfect Marks
Adnama chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Oh! I really enjoy this! I'm a huge fan, too! I would offer to pick up this story, but I have neither the time nor the talent to do it justice. Hope you seriously consider continuing with this!
whatevs1990 chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Wonderful so far. I am very fond of Italian!Blaise, so you've made me very happy with this. I love your portrayal of him - laid-back but with a lot of controlled intensity beneath the surface. Your Hermione is perfectly extrapolated from her canon self. She's likeable, too, something I don't see very often. And while she's independent, she's not stupidly so.
KCK1169 chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
TERRIFIC! I wasn't a big fan of Blaise/Hermione ofr a long time, but fics like this one made me change my mind! Please update soon!
Flair Verona the Slytherin Queen chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I really wish you'd continue this! I really enjoyed it...and it was so open ended. Your Blaise is great..he really upholds that mysterious thing well! Lol good job!
KCK1169 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Terrific story so far! Can't wait for the next update. I love your Blaise character!
Ruin in the Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I really liked it! It was well written and very in character, which is always a plus. But this seemed more like a first chapter than a oneshot, and this might just be me being biased and hopeful, but I think it would make a great beginning for a longer story. Think about it yeah? I'm sure that, if it is anything like this, it would be great and I would be first in line to read it. CHEERS!

~~drow goddess~~
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Huh, I musst say that I was expecting something to happen between them... but this was a much more satisfying story than the usual studying story where "Hermione helps boy study, boy makes a move on her while she is showing him a passage in a book, Hermione and boy fall in love, become head boy and girl, move to the heads' room that connect to the same living room, and live happily ever after."

I really liked this story. An abrupt ending, yes, but it fit so well. Good job.
Jane Average chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
No matter how far away from my usual reading tastes your things are, I always enjoy them. You've got such a gift with Hermione :)
Gueneviere chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Come on, this would make a perfect two-shot! Oh, well, congratulations!
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31