Reviews for Perfect Marks
LimitedEternity chapter 16 . 11/16/2018
Ah man the second he was like "I think she faked her skill" and then went ",Oh good lord yeah ow ow ow" I had to wince in sympathy. Turn coats are such a terrible problem to have.
LimitedEternity chapter 13 . 11/1/2018
Holy hell she really doesn't have common sense in this story. It's endearing, I have a brilliant friend just like this.
LimitedEternity chapter 12 . 11/1/2018
Well, this is the first time I've seen kissing through a window like this and I gotta say, I'm a fan of where this is going!
LimitedEternity chapter 2 . 10/30/2018
How infuriating for Hermione... Especially since he's right. Getting her trust was waaaaaaaaaaaay too easy.
LimitedEternity chapter 1 . 10/30/2018
Somehow this felt like multiple chapters in one, in a good way! This is quite a delightful read, I like your Hermione, she very true to canon. Fanfiction has a habit of smoothing out some of her less desirable tendencies and while I don't mind, a few flaws makes one endearing in a way near perfection does not. I enjoy how she's a little pompous, a little arrogant, not enough to be defined by it but enough to tick off Blaise. I'm more partial to Draco and Hermione, so this is my first dip into these two as a pairing and I think I picked the right story!
Pygmy Hippo chapter 18 . 10/14/2018
So freaking amazing! Stayed up way too late reading this. Just couldn’t put it down. Thanks for sharing!
elizathe0dd chapter 18 . 6/13/2018
'and one day soon I am going to marry her'.. SQUEALING such a great story. you've now converted me to a Hermione and blaize fangirl awesome
Broweyesandhair chapter 5 . 5/7/2018
That might be easier said than done he seems pretty taken with her already. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 4 . 5/7/2018
He is very good at riling her up. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 3 . 5/7/2018
At least one of them is being vigilant. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 2 . 5/7/2018
Well he did effectively show her the holes in her defenses. Great chapter!
Broweyesandhair chapter 1 . 5/7/2018
How long had she been getting chased by a fourth year. That seems very strange. Great chapter!
Jamethiel-bane chapter 18 . 4/19/2018
This is adorable! Well done.
sunshine.katz chapter 18 . 3/8/2018
Hands down THE cutest Hermione/Blaise I have ever come across. I thoroughly enjoyed it; thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/22/2017
This story seems to be more about all the ways Blaise can annoy, manipulate, harass, humiliate, disregard, and overall be a jackass to Hermione than anything even remotely resembling a "romance". I give up. I had hoped Blaise would grow up, mature, hell, even calm the hell down, but he hasn't. I can't stand him. He's made a mockery of protecting Hermione and I don't appreciate the innate misogyny. So, bye.
459 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »