Reviews for Perfect Marks
oh Schnitzel chapter 18 . 9/18/2010
Great story is this is end or are you writing more chapters?
A Smiling Cat chapter 18 . 8/10/2010
I really liked it !

Hermione/Blaise is an interesting pairing and you did a great job with it. Some suspense, some romance and some fun ... just what I was looking for ;)

Thank you for publishing this story here !

Cat :)
Kasai Ame chapter 18 . 3/18/2010
Absolutely lovely story, one of my favorites to read when I need a pick-me-up. Also, I love that you love the Dresden Files.
Jennieb89 chapter 18 . 2/26/2010
Brilliant!

That was very sweet, took me a few days to read it, but i was very glad when i got to the end of a chapter that there was another one to read straight away :)

X
Coolsilver chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
By now I'm sure that you've figured out that I've been going through your hermione focused stories... and reviewing all of them! (YEA for the Review Revolution!)

Anyway, I really do like your writing style for these stories, and I liked this hermione/Blaise one, with all the slyly interjected humor in it. Hermione and Blaise have an interesting bond, and relationship in this, espeially how they see and react around the other. I liked the way that you crafted that carefully for the maximum potential, and Please, PLEASE do keep on writing, because I look forward to reading many more of your pieces in the future!
hisuigreen chapter 18 . 11/7/2009
Good job. Very little grammar errors made my inner grammar freak tremendously happy. The plot was pretty good and not extremely cliche.

I like your writing, but it could be a bit more rich with the language. I didn't really read this one in depth much (paragraph read like the last 10 chapters), but some of it was just a human with no jewelry.. okay, bad comparison, but I hope you get what I mean.

Since this fic was completed over a year ago, I'll probably check out some more recent stuff. Keep writing!

~ Sandi
AnimeSiren chapter 18 . 11/2/2009
Excellent story!
What I wrote chapter 18 . 10/18/2009
I absolutely loved it! amazing story.
Phoenix Flight chapter 18 . 10/4/2009
*giant grin*
Natalia GAG chapter 18 . 8/28/2009
Onw, this is soo... so... so cute! D Really, cute is a perfect word for this fic!

Your Blaise is so real and Hermione is powerful but air headed. I truly enjoyed it!
Lady Cecilia Rose chapter 18 . 7/28/2009
*sigh* lovely lovely lovely

found you recommended by another author and was definitely not disappointed. The way you wrote the whole sorta all grown up but not really was awesome and the character development great! I love the way you ended it, it was sweet but not too soppy. And the telephone. Ha. Love it.

glad to hear that you've published, keep up the good work!

with luck and love

Lady C
lumos.maxima chapter 17 . 7/26/2009
Okay, I take my last comment back- the 'please update soon!' stalkerish one. For some reason I didn't notice that there was still some left to this story... That said, it made me feel decidedly stupid when I mentioned the part where I left off to a friend, and she told me this story was completed... Anyway, your writing is absolutely cerfuzzlingly truley awespiring. No words can express it fully.
Blueberry Babe chapter 18 . 7/12/2009
good story thanks.. we dont often get to hear about zabini. will have to look for more stories with him .. Keep up the good work and good luck with your book.
lumos.maxima chapter 16 . 7/9/2009
PLEASE update this story!
ShadX - Shadow Elf chapter 18 . 6/17/2009