Reviews for Ai Shite Imas: The Birth
mirian chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
por favor has una secuela esta muy bueno si
emijonks2000 chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
this is very good but in quite a few places you put 'his' not he's
Xx-Kit-xX chapter 10 . 3/27/2014
i really enjoyed reading this story!
cary99 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
Loved it
Kyuubi-kun666 chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
omg! this story, and the other one, was great! no, it was awesome!, no, it was PERFECT! i absolutly lovved it! i hope you come up with more briliant ideas!
nowherekids chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
WTF...
Ana clara chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
esperava mais,Naruto perdoou sasuke rapido de mais,afinal sasuke escolheu o clã acima de naruto, o dispensou e ainda transou com sakura enquanto naruto continuou segunda parte foi muito lenta fiquei entediada em muitas partes,e em outra como na parte como do gaara eu passava afinal essa é para ser sasunaru
KOHANAISYOURMASTER chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
Oh my goddess, this ending totally makes up for part one! I found the Gaara and Neji bickering thing very funny, and the way Naruto and the Baby-Uchiha got together very, very touching.

-Sasuke-STOP CALLING ME THAT!

STFU, Baby-Uchiha. And also... (Upper-cuts all the counsil of Elders into the ceiling and walks away with a sigh of happiness.) I've been wanting to do that ever since I heard of those assholes.
amy3225 chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
baka good story but uke is spelt with a e not i
cinemaalienchild chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
What does Ai shite imas mean?
emokitty4242564666 chapter 10 . 5/29/2012
this was the the best story i ever read at first i said this is going to be stupid...But u put the whole 'dont judge a book by its cover' thing out there u truly r and author!
CuriouseReader chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
Is this series over, or do you plan to continue the story under Wakarimasen? I was confused by your messages, and the other story is not listed on your page. Thanks
SoraVun chapter 10 . 7/25/2011
sweet ending...hikaru vry kawaii name 4 sasunaru baby boy

elaine/sora-tan,

hope 2 read more of ur fanfic in the future!
AnimatedRockFreak chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
omg ! :) this was sooo cool! i mean. . .WOW! i cried for the 2 stories. . .when naruto left, i cried. . .and when he had the baby in the end with sasuke right there i cried, out of relief, yes . . .your stories are amazing!
Praecipula chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
Oh god, that is just. HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU! Sasuke don't love Naruto! If he do, then he wouldn't even say " I do ". Fuck. This story is just...plain insane. I'm gonna stop now for this is stupid. Very very stupid.