Reviews for You're too special for me
Rand0m-H0ttie chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Cute story! :) It was very good, especially since English isn't your first language. :) The only mistake that really stood out to me is for quotes in English, use "s instead of -s. I hope this helps!
hayella chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
He's as Shinichi, right? It's kinda not clear but anyway it's CS. It's good though:)
the mystic poetry chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
jeje ciertamente esta algo corto pero realmete tiene la escencia de romance jejeje me gusto mucho jeje :)
Mabudachi-trio chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I may have the wrong person cause I know someone with this name hi it me kanchou kid, on here my pen name is mabudachi-trio also known as mabu-chan. AWESOME STROY I JUST READ A SAD ONE THIS ONE LIGHTENED ME UP THANKS, IT WAS SO GOOD
RKgirl93 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I loved your fan fic! It was a good english fic, especially for someone who's first language isn't english. Some of the word orders were mixed up, but they were good for the most part!

Miki G
recognize-myface chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
You know, it sucks. This is a person from america. I am using my cousin's id. It REALLY sucks. What the hell? Oh well... Make better ones. Actually, i like it:). Only a little though.
rani chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
that was a really nice fic! please keep writing!

i loved the story!
Amidala Granger chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
why don't you write in Spanish? never mind, it was a beatiful story, I love it! (now I understand why I understood it better than anyone, I'm spanish too). Write more, you're brilliant!
proffesional chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Hey meicosr! Nice one! I really like it! I transfered to the Philippines today...:)... Please make more. thanks a mil! -proffesional