Reviews for Bloodlines
fourheads chapter 10 . 3/24/2008
I LOVED IT

Especially the twist the end; I admit, I seriously though Wilson was deasies ...

But anyways, best House!AU I've read so far, & I've read A LOT of them. :D

loves,

TRACEY
Basser chapter 10 . 7/3/2007
WOW. That was excellent. I'm amazed at the amount of research that must have gone into it, as well as the beautiful writing.. It's really interesting to see the familiar House characters thrown into such a vastly different era. Good job still preserving their traits though. House on opium.. Of course. xD And I pretty much started laughing every time Wilson spoke, reading him with that heavy "Alabammer" accent. Have to say I'm in awe. Hope you write more sometime!

basser
Emi1988 chapter 10 . 5/26/2007
Not bad, not bad... but I find the work seems unconclusive. What happens to them beyond this? Could you either write a sequal or at least an epilogue? Or may I finish this work for you elsewhere as long as I give you credit for the original storyline? I could have you beta that if you wish.
Radon65 chapter 10 . 5/23/2007
What a wonderful story! I loved it so much. The writing was beautiful and descriptive, the story idea was neat, the plot was well-woven, the characterization was excellent, and I very much approved of the ending. I have enjoyed this from start to

finish. You are a fantastic writer and you were able to capture the feelings and essence of the characters beautifully.

Thank you so much for writing this. It is definitely going into my favorites.
gyuumajo chapter 10 . 5/23/2007
*squee* I officially
DrifterSkip chapter 10 . 5/22/2007
Nicely done. An appropriate ending, and overall a fascinating story to read. The character interaction was really very good; if I haven't said so before, I think that given the setting your House and Wilson were well written and appropriate to their characterizations in the show. Keep up the good work, mate!
giff4088 chapter 10 . 5/21/2007
Any chance of a sequel?
DIY Sheep chapter 10 . 5/20/2007
Ahh - a happy ending. Love how you kept House so in character. Wilson seemed a tad naieve, but he'll learn in time.

Thanks
1985laurie chapter 10 . 5/20/2007
Thanks for sharing that fantastic fic...

Pretty sad it's all over!

Hope to see another fic soon.

x
Frith Up A Tree chapter 10 . 5/20/2007
MDG, this has been a real treat. Loved the ending! Hope you write more soon.
chaoskir chapter 10 . 5/20/2007
Im sad that this fic ends but the ending is great. Thank you again and no I wasnt in Chicago to that time and Im very glad about this fact. Thanks for your wonderful story. I enjoyed reading it.
KylaRyan chapter 10 . 5/20/2007
I love the ending. It's great.

KRH
Rosi92 chapter 10 . 5/20/2007
YOU DIDN'T KILL HIM THANXTHANXTHANXTHANXTHANX.

Congratulations on finishing... is this your first finished WIP? I think it is, isn't it? Congratulations anyway.

I thought you were going to kill Wilsie. But you didn't. My faith in you (and humanity) is restored. XD It was a great ending for a great story. Again, congratulations. And you should totally do a sequel. Or another time period. House Wilson as Egyptians! Elizabethans! Oh, the possibilities are endless.

Anyhoo, well done.
Wuchel1 chapter 10 . 5/20/2007
Great story. Thanks for sharing.
Marchwriter chapter 10 . 5/20/2007
This was a wonderful read and it has been some time since I followed a story to its end but in this case I'm glad I did. You scared me for a bit. I thought all the way through this, no way! Wilson can't be dead! House stayed dead in-character though. From his wisecrack "How should I know?" to the Colonel and lying about his charge being dead (it's very much something House would do).

A lovely, engaging tale and a well-done piece. Thank you for sharing this with us,

The Lady of Light