Reviews for A Part of Me
Ugh I wonder who the other dark prince is
Fuckin day walkers man
WickedBlue chapter 44 . 4/4
Another brilliant fic. Love this one, too. Especially the twists :) And what I loved in both of your fics so far is how you play with your readers regarding our sympathies to Voldie and the Deatheaters, especially Bella and Peter. Very well done.

Can't wait to read the next one. And yes, I did get your book :) but that has to wait until I've finished here.
BestUsernameEver54321 chapter 31 . 3/26
AWE!
I love your writing! Good god, i really need Harry to get shot with a killing curse and come back! That would most definitely turn into an interesting conversation;)
But then again your the master here and i trust your desitions...i wish i could say the same thing to the Potters.
ThatLittleThing chapter 12 . 3/21
And it had started out so beautifully fluffy and I was grinning all the way... and then * that * happened... Merlin... Brilliant writing, once again...
Avid Reader0907 chapter 38 . 3/1
I am not really a Ginny fan, especially a Harry/Ginny story, but I reat enjoy how you handle them. The biggest thing is probably that you have Harry as his own person. So many stories have him bowing to the whims of a girl and him always the one yelled at. Your or has fantastic layers to it, your characters are human, and I have been reading this nonstop. I have even seen your videos on YouTube. I would review with every chapter, but apparently I am filling too much data:) I am just pausing now to comment. Fantastic, fantastic, unbelievabley amazing collection!
Silverrain chapter 39 . 2/18
Omg, what a tearjerker!
Silver rain chapter 30 . 2/17
Oh thank god, you were kidding. Whew!
Silver rain chapter 29 . 2/17
What. The. Fuck. You have got to be kidding me.
Silverrain chapter 23 . 2/17
Omg, what a relief! And the plot thickens!
Silver rain chapter 22 . 2/17
Oooooh!
Silver rain chapter 21 . 2/17
Great chapter!
Silver rain chapter 16 . 2/17
Holy $& that was intense!
Silverrain chapter 1 . 2/9
Omg, it's a trilogy?! I'm so excited. :-)
PansyPotterParki chapter 44 . 2/6
oh vamos enserio termina asi ! que harry termine denuevo en howard
5,246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »