Reviews for SALVATION
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
I'm so glad you updated-sorry to take so long to review. This was a wonderful chapter, and whatever Paikea and 'Michael' have to face, they'll do it together. I don't think her grandfather understands precisely what Severus is really capable of for those he loves, but I bet he's going to find out!
risi chapter 10 . 12/18/2009
Hey it's been awhile hasn't it, but I'm glad to see you're continuing again. Sorry to hear you've been in bad health, but happy you're on the mend. So Snape pops the question and we learn a bit more about his past with Nina. Koro is apparently up to something, doesn't he ever learn? Witi is heading back to Hermione and I can't help wondering how long it will take her to figure just who her future stepson-in-law is.
minijo1990 chapter 10 . 12/16/2009
Fantastic story. I can't wait for more.
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 10/26/2008
I love how you're bringing the two threads together. And if Hermione is smart, she'll let the people who caused the mess at Hogwarts fix it themselves. The staff at Hogwarts and the Ministry itself have caused most of their problems themselves, and that world is just too small for a lot of people. I think Hermione is one of them.

But there will be conflict and people will want to drag Snape into it to drag him to Azkaban (but not till he's saved them again).

Good chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 10/25/2008
Excellent chapter! Snape is finally creating a life for himself with someone he loves and who loves him back. Why should he want to help out the people who despised him (and in Minerva's case still does-she doesn't like to be proved wrong, does she?) and left him for dead after using his memories to save their world?

You also did well when you had three or more people talking with very few tags-it was relatively easy to tell who was talking by just how they said it. That's a good skill.
risi chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
Wow, when I wondered if Witi's fiance knew Snape I never figured it would be Hermione. I can't imagine the fireworks that will happen when they finally meet, but I find I can hardly wait. :-)
Snakelette chapter 7 . 9/17/2008
I read and reviewed this story on AFF and just found it here too, so I added it to my alerts-list and hope for more soon. Though I must say the bit about unhappy endings for Snape in your profile has made me a bit weary to continue. I'll just hope for the best...
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 8/3/2008
Excellent chapter (and that Michelle sounds a bit like Lily, to be honest).

I'm so glad that Paikea and her family are there for Severus/Michael. He has never had anyone on _his_ side before, not even himself.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
Oh, excellent chapter-and then will come the Big Talk. I'm sure Janie will know who Snape is, and he'll remember her as soon as they meet. One hopes she'll know Snape as the Betrayed Hero rather than as Dumbledore's murderer-but then, given what Koro seems to be, perhaps an executioner is called for here, too.
risi chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
I love this chapter, so much happened. Pai's father returned and he knows about wizards and he has a witch for a fiance. I wonder if she knows Snape, surely she knows about him. I hope she come to Australia soon since I'm dying to see how the meetings will go. I hope potion works on Pai and she makes a recovery. I can't wait to see what happens next.
What-Ansketil-Did-Next chapter 6 . 5/26/2008
Oh. I'd quite forgotten about this story. You made Witi a character! _ lol. I've seen him around at Auckland uni, now I won't be able to see him without thinking of your story.

Jonny's revenge was haarsh... but I knew it was coming. Still, ow.

The language is weird, sometimes you get it exactly right and sometimes it becomes too Australian. Kiwis are sensitive about being confused with Aussies. ('s ok though, I forgive you because the story is so good.)I loved the Pai-Sasha dynamic and Snape's reluctance to smile and the line: ‘Betrothed? You are throwback to a bygone era, cuzzy!’ That was just win.

Sorry I didn't get the chance to read and review earlier,

Ansketil.
Silverthreads chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
Hm... Interesting developments.
risi chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
It has been awhile hasn't it? Still, it's nice to see a new chapter. I suppose it's a pity Pai interfered since it would have been all done otherwise, but I can't say I wouldn't have done the same. I'm curious to see what will happen next and what the expanation will be for what attacked the boys.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
Well, of course Snape has to be punished for doing the right thing-that's all he's ever known, right? Fortunately Pai and Michael had a little joy first (there's something to be said for seizing the moment!).

Anyway, glad to see the Land of the Long Cloud back in business-I've learned ever so much slang just reading this story, and I hope Jonny gets what's coming first (granted, Snape helped it along. Lots to be said for worldless magic!).
What-Ansketil-Did-Next chapter 4 . 5/13/2007
OMG, WHALE RIDER SNAPE! OMFG! Speaking as a JAFA, that is - Just Another Fucking Aucklander... I am amazed that you've managed to pick up the slang... I was sure you must be a kiwi yourself.

I must tell you something - Whale Rider pissed me off. It did. It was like - just... so... typical. It seemed very touristy.

BUT - I - LIKE - YOUR - STORY!

One thing, I thing Snape's little beating would be taken a lot more seriously. A foreigner, especially a Brit, knocking someone out in a maori village when they've just been welcomed? That's REALLY bad... And Jonny would have to take revenge, he's just lost a huge amount of mana getting beaten up... he'd need to get that back. (oh dear...)