Reviews for Lessons form the Field
Messer Victo chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
AMAZING! Really loved it.
Chris St Thomas chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
actually this is about the SCC story also. can't send more than one review per chapter and you don't have an email or message link on your author page..

takes a parent to know one. I have an almost eight year old son back in the states with my ex.

keep up your efforts with your kids

st thomas
Cycla chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
I must say it was a nice ride to read this story. As I remember with a very bad taest in my mough when I was younger, and told by teachers I would never mount to anything at all. Becouse they had no training in teaching a child with ADHD and Dislexia. So they blamed, and took out their frusration out on the child instead. I was seven at the time and cann't remember much from that time, but I remember those conversations as if they happened yesturday for me. I am now 39 and an RN working in a hospital in the ER dept. Those T-shirt Jack wanted to get the kids says it all in my book.

Thank you for wrighting this, and I am sorry about my wrighting and spelling or lack there of.

I may not wright nice, or spell very well, but by God I can salve Calculuse math problems in my head.
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I liked this story. I have spent a number of years working with people with different developmental disabilities, so maybe I appreciate it from a slightly different point of view.
feb04 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
wonderful story !
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Sweet, very sweet. Great job with the team dynamic and delving into Daniel's history. I loved the little kids on the soccer team, especially Lisa. Any little girl who can startle Teal'c is great in my book. Great bit with Jack at the end. We need to get T-shirts...so Jack. All in all a wonderful story!
janissima chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
That was very touching. Your detailed descriptions brought not only Daniel's difficult past to life, but also those of the young children on the soccer team. Loved that SG-1 was willing and eager to go back again the next weekend.
Blessington chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Lovely story :)
DeniseM chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Thank you for a great story. Just one complaint though, you forgot the tissue warning, lol.