Reviews for Good Things Come To Those Who Wait
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
That left me with a near indescribable feeling. Something like sadness, wistfulness, melancholy, with a slight smattering of 'how can fictional characters do this to me!' But of course, however fictional the characters, we really do all need to grow up eventually. Eventually, they will all need to leave Neverland, and sometimes that means leaving people behind as well, because that's what makes them happy.
Iyendi chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I must say, I am a huge fan of your writing style. The sequence of events and the way you described them made me feel like I was Kaoru, experiencing what he was experiencing, thinking the way he would think.
I also think that the way you used adages to tie everything together was brilliant.
Altogether, I just think you did a great job. :)
Higanbana.4 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is nice. Feels realistic, though the vagueness is attractive as well.
in time you will be fine chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
my creys

all of my creys

MinnieJello chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
It is truly a wonder that this doesn't have more reviews. The story was so good, and it kind of hurt. I might have put this in the angst category, what with all the feelings you're left in the after. I liked the whole abstracts and extra thoughts and sayings. It was beautifully done.
Lady Maeror chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This is undoubtably the best Ouran-centric I've ever read.

I absolutely adored Kaoru, you made it soo perceptive and insightful. It was a wonderful read into the trio as well as inner-thoughts amongst the twins.

Thanks so much for writing it!

And I know this was made almost 3 years ago, but I couldn't help but review :P

- Mae.
holographic chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
And another review.

This was .. Amazing. Most likely because I adore Kaoru.

The feelings in this are very poignant, like your other works. I'm surprised you wouldn't like this; I think it's one of the better stories by you, that I've read, of course.

You make HikaHaru cute, which is good, too. 3
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
so sad for Kaoru...
Naramyon chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
"If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours; if not, it was never ment to be."

Teenage romance to a T.

I liked how you wrote this from Kaoru's perspective; it really brings out the love triangle between the twins and Haruhi.

Kaoru encourages his brother to spend more time with her, only to begin to feel torn by his own feelings. Sweet, and extreamly painful.

Sounds like my situation. *sigh*

Great job, I enjoyed this a lot. It was comforting that you had Kaoru come to an understanding with himself. The future didn't seem any less scary, but he (I) had the peace of mind that he would survive it.

Many Thanks, Zoa Naramyon
crizarah chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Nice, really nice. Angsty, but really touching. And you do make a good job. ΓΌ
Yutaan chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
*clap* *clap* One of the few really great twin-centered fics on here. Yay!
congratsifyoufoundthis chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
The flow of this story was beautiful. Just wonderful.
Pinocchio's J.C chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
I loved it! But there's a ) missing in the 7th scene, at (Kaoru doesn't like change, doesn't like change like that .

There's one missing. Well, unless that was intentional, in which case I would feel a bit stupid. oh, well.
lamentable chapter 1 . 4/14/2007

I don't know if you were intending on it, but I found this.. rather sad. (it made me cry but I'm a baby so.. yeah.)

I really liked it though.

Please tell your beta that she's amazing - I couldn't find a single error in anything here.. It just makes it that much more wonderful, in my opinion.

I really hope you stay in this fandom too. )
Kirah Ruth chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Hm... interesting. I think that Kaoru would be more hurt than that, but... at least it's more realistic than the fics that have Kaoru completely loosing it. He's more composed than that. Still... Whatever. You did well.