Reviews for January 14
Miguela chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
i was expecting a conversation between the two regarding Sakuno's birthday, though. I mean he didn't even mention it. :\ but i really enjoyed it! Thanks.
Miguela chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
it was fun! "I appreciate it.", "You mean Echizen-sensei." in English. XD

"Ingrate. I stepped in puddles for you." XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I like it. It makes sense that Echizen should think before he said anything about Ryuzaki's hair, since he appears to have a crush on her and your usually more aware of people you have a crush on.
Rin chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I super love this too! They are still a kid afterall.
Miyu Takada chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I love RyoSaku & Karupin! Yes! Great job, Cinpii-senpai.
Birdofdarkness chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Awww, now that's adorable, mate. No, that's love. Hehe. _

Loves.
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Lololol. When i read the part with Ryoma's musing about Sakuno's butt i was literally thinkin,'Ryoma, please stop. You're embarassing me.'

Haha, but i bet Sakuno would have blushed and be pleased inwardly if Ryoma did mention it to her.

Anyway, i just wanna say, ur ending was perfect.

c:
Gregory99 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! XD
Sassan-19 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
The ending was really, really cute...

These fics are awesome! Make me want to go to Japan and burn Konomi's house for not putting romance in PoT. Well, it's a shounen anime, I'm asking for too much...

Ryosaku FTW!

Now February 14!

P.S If you notice some mistakes it's because english isn't my thing xD (I'm from South America)
Susie chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Naughty Sakuno! XD :))

though i found it hilarious when he said "Ingrate! I stepped in puddles for you!" cute ryoma!
A.C chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
the Ykata thing was funny I 3 it
lalagirly13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I liked it! Janurary 14th is my b-day!lolz
erikagiggles chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Your fanfict just gets better & better.

You amaze me.
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
so cute! so cute! so cute!
Mel's Merleawe chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Lol. Reading those reviews make me laugh. Sigh. I like Yaoi but when I read that they're making a big deal because the summary says non-yaoi; it really... I'm shocked and annoyed to an extent. Shocked cause I'm sure that person doesn't realize that there are people that don't like yaoi. Annoyed cause this is the kind of people that makes people who like yaoi get a bad name. Ugh. And non-yaoi doesn't only count for the main pairing. Good thing you're not annoyed because if someone wrote that I would rant my heart out. xD

-Mel's Merleawe