Reviews for January 14
krisaku chapter 1 . 5/27
THIS this just warms my heart so muchhhhh! I can't even tell how lovely this is.! Please continue writing RyoSaku fanfics!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
Cute :D
Miguela chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
i was expecting a conversation between the two regarding Sakuno's birthday, though. I mean he didn't even mention it. :\ but i really enjoyed it! Thanks.
Miguela chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
it was fun! "I appreciate it.", "You mean Echizen-sensei." in English. XD

"Ingrate. I stepped in puddles for you." XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I like it. It makes sense that Echizen should think before he said anything about Ryuzaki's hair, since he appears to have a crush on her and your usually more aware of people you have a crush on.
Rin chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I super love this too! They are still a kid afterall.
Miyu Takada chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
I love RyoSaku & Karupin! Yes! Great job, Cinpii-senpai.
HalfBlindFeline chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Awww, now that's adorable, mate. No, that's love. Hehe. _

Loves.
Nanannacyy chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Lololol. When i read the part with Ryoma's musing about Sakuno's butt i was literally thinkin,'Ryoma, please stop. You're embarassing me.'

Haha, but i bet Sakuno would have blushed and be pleased inwardly if Ryoma did mention it to her.

Anyway, i just wanna say, ur ending was perfect.

c:
Gregory99 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! XD
Sassan-19 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
The ending was really, really cute...

These fics are awesome! Make me want to go to Japan and burn Konomi's house for not putting romance in PoT. Well, it's a shounen anime, I'm asking for too much...

Ryosaku FTW!

Now February 14!

P.S If you notice some mistakes it's because english isn't my thing xD (I'm from South America)
Susie chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Naughty Sakuno! XD :))

though i found it hilarious when he said "Ingrate! I stepped in puddles for you!" cute ryoma!
A.C chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
the Ykata thing was funny I 3 it
lalagirly13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I liked it! Janurary 14th is my b-day!lolz
erikagiggles chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Your fanfict just gets better & better.

You amaze me.