Reviews for Demons Child
Shannon Dee chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
This is a fun story that I hope you return to finish someday.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
man this is really awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
kaori and yoshi chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
that was so awesome! i thought the part with the alligator/crocodile was scary! but a good kind. it was sad that the tendo girls didn't want ranma. how did sasuke get worked in there? he's from naruto. did you just use the name? i loved how ranma found out he was a demon! that was really funny!

me
doomedberserker chapter 2 . 6/1/2008
great story needs more demons attacking and mayby Ranma changing into his demon form
Ehzzu chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
cool.. this is funny...
Alianora in the Rain chapter 2 . 11/21/2007
Good crossover. '

Please update soon.

Different from most, better than most. :)
Blackdex chapter 2 . 8/3/2007
Not Impressed. Ciao
angel61991 chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
interesting please update sson.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
First truly good Inuyasha-Ranma crossover I've ever read.

Keep up the good work. :)
dragonsavior chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
This is a very great story and can't wait for more too read!
Umo chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
Um... very interesting! O.O Haven't read anything quite like this before. Ranma is half-demon, Inuyasha and Kagome are his grandparents, Kuno family was posessed by demons all the time and now Kodachi is the only one left. Wow. Now the only thing that is left is Ryoga being a wolf demon or at leats half one. It would explain fangs. (But not his sense of direction.)

That would be kind of fun. De javu for grandparents?
Mayonaka no Sasayaki chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
wonderful! i love it! please! please! please! im begging on my knees to update more chapters!
897958769869859 chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
good storry! Is akane coming back in it or are they not in it later?
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
WOW! A lot to take in, in a short time. This fic is interesting. I hope you continue to write this. I'd like to see how it ends up.

Uptade as soon as you can

Ja ne!