Reviews for One Year Lost
shinealightonme chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Oh wow, this is absolutely perfect. I love how you managed to realistically portray a relationship that doesn't get explored in the actual series and kept both the characters true to themselves. The mix of drama and humor was perfect (the Officer Peterson bit nearly killed me) and how they both change throughout the story is great. Your style is wonderful, kinda minimalistic but with a powerful effect. Just, gah. I'm not thinking very well at the moment, so suffice to say you did a great job with this. really looking forward to reading more of your stuff.
Novelover7 chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
That was awesome. I am never left unsatisfied with your stories.
Starlight125 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Oh

My

God

Like I can't even form words... I chuckled... I nearly cried... Oh my god that was AWESOME!
Mallinder chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
This is effing awesome. I don't know why only 14 people have reviewed it.

The chemistry you write between Matt and Claire is just perfect. A lot of people take artistic liberties with preconceived characters, so it is really refreshing to see you stick so closely to who they really are.

Bravo.
Heroesfan chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Great story!

Could you write a Matt/Claire fanfic?
Growl Snarl chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
That was an amazing story. It was just so ... real feeling. I love Matt's over-protectiveness. It felt very in-character for him. I'm curious about the 'other person' though- Is it Aubrey? That's the only person I can think of.

Now I have to go read the next part!
Samantha chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
This is a great story! I always wondered what this pairing would be like. _ I hope you write more.
angrytolkienpurist chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
“You know,” Claire said as if it was obvious. “One of those cops that takes bribes and beats people.”

“Yes, Claire. I am. I’m exactly like every cop you’ve ever seen in a movie.”

Best lines ever. I had to cover my mouth from waking the house with my laughter. It's 4:34am and I just finished reading Apocolypse. Probably bad for my health to be reading for nearly 3-4 straight hours and I should probably get some sleep. Not sure if this review makes any sense cause I'm so tired, but I guess I'll know when I wake up in the morning and read this.
thedarksavior chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I actually was skeptical about reading a Heroes fanfiction since so much has happened since 1-11. But I read Apocalypse first and I must say I really enjoyed it. I'm a sucker for post-apocalyptic stories -points to eva fanfictions- And I have to say this was really well done and the way they coped with the world worked really well. Going to go read the sequel now.
Gabzek chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Awesome story! It's really interesting to see what Claire and Matt went through...it would be so horrible. But you wrote it very well, kept them both in character. Great story!
trecebo chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Another major wow. You handled the potential lonely/lonely aspect very well. Matt is gallant but human.
Kail Ceannai chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
An excellent prequel!
Hanz the Bunny chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
i loved that story. i love reading the friendship between matt and claire.

“Do we even know how to get to Richmond?” made me laugh so hard, as did a whole other bunch of quotes. like "we should have brought the checkers"

loved it!
colormecynical chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Great story, it's ashame that not many have reviewed. It's a really harrowing look at Post November 8th.

Great pacing, great characterization (very in-character), it was impossible for me not to finish. Now heading over to Apocalypse.
SweetMagnolia chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
I read this before I read "Apocolypse" (sorry, I think I butchered the spelling. If I didn't just ingnore!) and I am so glad I did! Reading this prequel just added so much depth and emotion to the characters of Matt and Claire in Apocolypse for me and I just really fell in love with the story. Great job on both accounts and I hope you decide to write a sequel!