Reviews for The Werewolves of London
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Interesting characters. I think I need a little more info to really understand what is going on here but that's just me. I like the feelings of this story, the landscapes, the interchanges between the characters, all done deftly and convincingly.
GLuisa88 chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
Oh crap. It happened again. I got sucked into a story that hasn't been updated in years - please, just finish it! I'm begging you!
Evilhumour Author chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
very good story in the sense of thought of disception. contiune it.
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Please tell me you're gonna finish this? Pretty pleeas? *makes puppy -eyes*

Love it and now I see it's not finished... *sob*

So, I hope there will be more

Cleo chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
While I love your descriptions and think you are a gifted author, I often find your spelling and grammer errors distracting.
mayte chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
Hey, since I’m such a fan of your story “These Crimes of Illusion”, and hoping for a sequel, I remember gladly finding a first chapter from “Another Place to Fall”. Later, I stumbled over this and I wonder: did you give out “another place...” to continue in this other one?

Anyway, I think “the Werewolves...” is great, and I’d love to read more. It’s been a long time, don’t you think? You’re going to finish the story, right? Please. Just I’m sorry John is not in it, I loved his interaction with Dean in “These Crimes of Illusion”. Please, more soon.
Me Myself and I chapter 4 . 7/22/2007
I just started reading all of your stories and I love them all! This one is amazing, I love how well you capture Dean && Sam's characters. Hopefully you're going to continue this one and update it soon!
KitsuneHi13 chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
Wow, you haven't updated since February. T_T I hope you update this fic. Please? _;
Lilithxfic chapter 4 . 6/3/2007
Hey, I just saw this fic and as usual I love it...I hope you're considering an update its very good
EagleGirl6 chapter 4 . 3/4/2007
Interesting; I can see this being true for the boys, even with the "Dad's an ass" comment. When it comes to hunting, Dad is still the authority:

Sam shakes his head – there’s no getting through when any lesson of Dad’s is referenced; his word remains the end all be all.

Hey, I just had a thought... how about a little cross-over between with ER? Heheh:)

You're so good at reminding us that Dean's not indestructable; this is good:

A headache pounds through Dean’s head, striking him sharply in the back of his skull where it connected with a wall the previous night, a constant reminder of his fragile mortality.

How cool that they ommunicate so efficiently; Sam knows just what he needs to say to tell Dean what he needs to know:

“Head towards the lake.” ... Even in the dark, when all is dormant and sky melts into ground, Dean keeps his sense of direction

How cute that Sam missed Dean and couldn't sleep without him, but Dean slept fine in the drunk tank! Hehehe:) Or not...

I can see this whole scene perfectly from your description - the fancy building, our scruffy boys in it, the hand signs, it's all great.

Damnit, I'm caught up, now I have to wait for the next update:(

Thanks very much for this fun story,

EagleGirl6 chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
I loved that opening scene, with the battle scars, it's so... testosterone-y:) Very good:

Let’s talk about battle scars, Dean mocks in his head, let’s try to one-up each other when we both know it’s only Sam’s way of getting me to admit anything.

I like the vision this conjures, why can't Dean let his hair grow out just a little:

The nightly news is on when Dean emerges from the bathroom, damp hair revealing how long it’s gotten by laying in his eyes.

Interesting comment about the hand-me-downs and the trail they're following:

but worn and true and passed out of wisdom and love and protection.

I like that Dean has strong feelings about this, it really fits in with his struggle to categorize good and evil this year:

Monsters don’t have names, and we don’t honor them with any

Interesting irony in this description:

their eyes are a strange mixture of copper and brown, deep, inhumanly soulful eyes.

Very cool ambience you've set up here, kinda old school gangsterish, I like it:

the man at the curtain lets it fall with a swish of dark velvet.

Such a great description here, I like that you bring John into the scene in such a subtle way:

The brothers sit still, even with each other, backs straight like their father taught them,

Yes! Classic Dean, you do him so well:

Dean smiles. “Can I finish my beer first?”

I love this story!

BigPink chapter 4 . 3/3/2007
Heya - so much to like about this. I love Dean bouncing out of the drunk tank, the back and forthing. You nail it. And the Chicago setting's a charm. I like big city fics.
friendly chapter 4 . 3/3/2007
great job..
EagleGirl6 chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
Sam is SO lucky; I like how you described Dean's support of Sam here:

It's not much, but there's that undercurrent of weary support Sam's gotten all his life, even when he decided to cross the country and attend college.

I love how you've tied the city into the story, almost as if it's a player in the plot... and maybe it is. This is great:

Dean protects him from that, gives a wry smile, and wonders why cities always get him analyzing his own inadequacies.

Awesome description – and is this in a vision? I love this story, the twists you've added!:

He falls forward into Nicolas’s eyes

This is so cool... one second Sam's got Nic in his head, the next Dean's defending him? So exciting:

“Fucker tried to get you,”

I'm so behind in reading, but luckily I now have two more chapters waiting for me, hooray!

Thanks for the chapter,

Poppyflake chapter 4 . 2/27/2007
Great chapter. Love the idea of Dean getting himself locked up.

Can't wait for the next chapter.