Reviews for Wing Man
ViolettBlack chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
While in heat Max is out of control and desperate enough to sleep with everyone she runs into. In my opinion this is the only scenario in which Max would sleep with Alec. Since Max considers her fellow transgenics as family and her brothers and sisters, it would be out of character for Max to start any kind of romantic relationship with any of them, under normal circumstances.
Besides, Max and Logan belong together! ;-)
I love that Alec locked up Max in the storage closet and called Logan for help.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Ica44 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
What a fun fic! It totally made me smile :)

You wrote Alex's voice so well-his POV is so funny. And I loved the twist he pulled on Max; I could totally picture it, and it had me chuckling all the way through. Really enjoyed this fic!
Whiteraven2005 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Very cute. Alec simultaneously trying to help out a potential friend and doing it in a way where he doesn't really have to get that involved.
nattylovesu chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Now seeing this

This si the MA that i can relate to...the goodness of Alec that he has a tought time admitting to!

Well written and excellent character reactions

Well done!

More pls!
twasadark chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I totally LOVE M/A, but this was great! Very unpredictable, and well written. I'm definitely checking out your other work!
frannie chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
zomg, love it. Hehe
butterflye chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
It is SUCH a relief to find another ML shipper. And this was downright hilarious. So yay! :) Keep it up!
Cari chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Nice Alec, lookin out for the crazies
Cali chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Lol i absolutely love the way alec was so casual on the phone to logan as if it was an everyday thing. That made it even funnier!
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Not your usual Max-goes-into-heat-around-Alec, but I think that's why I like it so much. Locking her in a storage closet? I think Alec's right to fear for his life...
Ion Bond chapter 1 . 11/27/2007
So much love for Alec and Logan here. Why can't we all just get along?

As other people have noted, the timing in the phone conversation is just right, and I think you've really gotten inside Alec's head - laid back, but looking for a purpose in life.
Griever chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
It's never too late!

You know what, screw the haters. I love this!

Alec is so in character. Totally can imagine Alec trying to play her, enjoy it and then lock her up for her own good. Very Alec-y.

Fav. line: You’ll kick my ass, huh? Real original, Max. “Quiet down in there, I’m on the phone!”

I love love love the dialogue, Max screaming and Alec talking to Logan on the phone. Hilarious!

Love ya!
Erkith chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
lol I can just see him eying the closet door
dgurisko2001 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
short, but way cool, great story