Reviews for Hell's Radiance
Koneko027 chapter 1 . 1/7
e. the story is really good and then abandoned
Kyuubi's Angel of Darkness chapter 39 . 10/31/2020
I've read this story so many times over the years and time and time again it continues to be one of my favorites. I don't know if I'll ever grow tired of reading it honestly. Thank you for continuing to delight even 8 years later. I would love to see an epilogue but even more than that I would love to see this story reach thousands of reviews and others enjoy it the same way I did.
LoganLiet chapter 7 . 9/12/2020
i hate your kakashi truly
LongingforSweetness chapter 34 . 4/4/2020
I think infidelity is the term you are looking for there- adultery is specific to a married person cheating on their spouse with someone who is not married.

yes I realize this fanfic is years old and this probably won't even be seen. I've read this fic several times not and it just clicked that infidelity is the proper term after reading the author's note for the umpteenth time. whoops
Kooloowarrior chapter 34 . 1/23/2020
its not adultery in it of itself... its who was betrayed... even when Naruto is the most reprehensible evil incarnate character in fanfiction on some level we all resonate with him in some way and a betrayal on this level in a world full of killers and sociopaths adultery strikes the wrong cord, secondly a demon like Kyuubi would find it utterly disgusting to even think about doing that with Sakura, now up till this point I've liked the dark Jinchuriki Sakura, I'm a rather dark and twisted person myself and will kind of relegate that part of your story to some sort of sick fan art or corresponding fanfiction or something from deiviantart or something like that and try to move foreword. aside from that. good work so far!
1000Nachts chapter 40 . 12/27/2018
It's been a year since I first read this. I didn't even notice until I checked the reviews. I just wanted to say thank you, for all the hard work you clearly put into this story. It's not the end Naruto deserved, but it's an excellent tale of a child dragged before the gates of hell and being forced to claw her way out. I've always felt the Kyuubi was underused as a main character and factor outside of being a plot coupon, and you delivered magnificently. I'm once again glad I found this story.
baud001 chapter 40 . 12/25/2018
It was pretty cool, well-written even if a little too bloody a few times.
The epilogue part of the last chapter was sweet and a little bitter, showing well the consequences of the civil war for the characters.
But there's one thing that I don't get in the last chapter: with this "no the war wasn't just an opportunity [Sakura]'d taken advantage of" "sending them headfirst into a war with Kumo and Iwa and Ame", it seems to mean as if the war with Kumo and Iwa were started by Sakura, if that's the case I totaly did not saw that coming, unlike most other events which are properly foreshadowed.

Anyway I had a good time re reading this, so thank you!
baud001 chapter 31 . 12/12/2018
The story is cool throughout, but how half of the village has come to support Sakura could be explained some more.
SkullVenom chapter 40 . 11/16/2018
holy shit what a story. incredible
Endeavourment chapter 40 . 8/1/2018
Oh. My. God. Words can't explain how much I loved this fic. I don't know if you still read reviews, but, here it is anyway. The character developement was fucking awesome. I loved serious Naruto, not dead-last idiot Naruto, so you did a great job on that. The Narusaku love confession was great and their relationship developement was, too. I'm so glad you went for Narusaku, because, even though Naruhina is way more desired, Narusaku makes much more sense. I fucking LOVED it! I literally spent night and day reading it and strenuously refused to read anything other than this story for a whole week straight. The only question I had was; Why was Sakura's hair black? I assumed you did it because in that over movie, dark Naruto (or Menma)'s hair was black, but it eventually went back to blonde after the whole Kyuubi fiasco died down. So, with that info, I thought that there would be a whole transformation regarding Sakura's hair going back to pink after the Kyuubi left her. Or, I guess, he didn't really, and I'm just looking way too into this haha. But, either way, I sincerely hope that you write more stories just like this, because it was an absolutely amazing read! Every. Single. Chapter! Thank you for this god-send!
Sunny ver 2.0 chapter 40 . 3/23/2018
Thank you.
nerdymom827 chapter 1 . 2/11/2018
Oh this was just fabulous! I certainly love a dark story, and dark Sakura was even better. Well done!
1000Nachts chapter 3 . 12/19/2017
I love the table-setting you're doing for the story here. I see so many stories try to pull a similar outcome with doing their prep work, it's great to see how much care and effort you've put into the work. I look forward to the rest of the story.
Endu chapter 40 . 11/2/2017
Beautiful. This is without a doubt one of, if not the best Naruto fanfiction work I have ever read.

It is dark, twisted, gory and immoral, but it is all so well worked out, so well balanced, that the totality of it is nothing but beautiful.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/2/2017
I can't blame Kakashi because he was right. He had every right to hate Sakura. Regardless of Naruto being Minato's son, Naruto was a terrible student and becomes an even worse person. Sasuke too. I can't wait to see everyone's faces when Sakura razes Konoha to the ground.