Reviews for Hell's Radiance
I can't blame Kakashi because he was right. He had every right to hate Sakura. Regardless of Naruto being Minato's son, Naruto was a terrible student and becomes an even worse person. Sasuke too. I can't wait to see everyone's faces when Sakura razes Konoha to the ground.
dasasmay chapter 40 . 7/3
After binging this entire piece again, and being able to pick up on the forshadowing, i still ADORE this story (to the point where everything i've read since my first read through has been something as similar ro this as i can find). I sincerely hope you write more ib the future, and that even if you don't people find this story and enjoy it as much as i did.
Ran'sLover chapter 1 . 6/21
I can't remember if I reviewed already but damnit this is officially my favorite sakura fic ever.
It is a masterful take on this theme. I even had to take a break near the end cause I needed to read from the civil war thru the end without pause. The emotions it evoked were sometimes hard deal with but it was very worth it.
Great job and thank you for sharing this!
Fenarinarsas chapter 40 . 4/16
Amazing! A true masterpiece. I highly enjoyed this alternate story version of Sakura. Thank you so much for all the time and effort you spent in the creation of this wonderful tale.
Reversus12 chapter 40 . 3/25
This was an amazing read, I can't believe I didn't discover this gem sooner. It was both disturbing and beautifully written at the same time, I enjoyed Kyuubi's relationship with Sakura the most, I really think he deserves to have a character tag in this story, KyuuSaku is a guilty pleasure of mine and would have loved to find this sooner, nonetheless I did xD
I'm glad by the end she found happiness and didn't massacre her friends and family, that would have been overwhelming.
Dark heart chapter 40 . 2/19
This is Possibly the best fanfic I have ever read. Here's to a job well done
Radita chapter 1 . 1/27
thank you for the great story!
KittyPire chapter 40 . 11/16/2016
Just finished this and it was amazing! I love a good story with a super powerful main character especially when its a girl.
I found myself liking Sakura no matter what she did just as long as she never hurt her friends, and she never did (on purpose). Yeah, she fanned the flames of a civil that ended up killing their families but they dug their own graves and her friends realized that. Sasuke wasn't her friend when she hurt him so that doesn't count and Naruto shouldn't have got so pissy just cause she lied and kept secrets. He knew enough about her past to realize she'd be messed up and have trust issues; its his own fault that his feelings got hurt.
I'm not gonna hold my breath or anything, but I would love some one-shots in this universe. Like maybe an AU series of oneshots showing her ending up with a different friend in each one.
I would especially love to see her courting Hinata like some messed up knight in shining armor. Maybe a gift of an enemy's still beating heart? Ino would be violently fun too. Or ending up with several at once and when confronted be like "You mean I'm only supposed to be with one person like that?" and Shikamaru's like "Troublesome" Kiba would probably be like "Of course the Alpha can have as many as she wants" I dunno who else but maybe put Naruto in there and he could be the only one actually all that suprised.
I don't know if you'll even read this since it was finished years ago but thanks for the story and I hope to see more of Jinchuuriki Sakura.
midnight000shadow chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
Man this story is so dark, I wonder what it says about me that I enjoy it so much. Lol this is such an exciting time for young Sakura! Gai and kurenai and itachi? Excellent.

I'm glad Sakura is finding people to help her become strong.

Thanks for sharing!

333
midnight000shadow chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
I looooong this fic. It is so dark and gruesome and Sakura is so badass. I love everything about this fic.

Thank you for sharing ur incredible work! 333
twinbuster2 chapter 40 . 10/9/2016
Wonderful. Poignant. This is awesome work
amr56 chapter 40 . 9/17/2016
A few days ago, I stumbled across a rec list of Sakura stories, and this was on it. This story is old so I don't know if you still care about reviews, but I was totally hooked on this story immediately after I started reading, and it consumed my life until I finished. The plot was interesting and complex, and the characters were so vivid and engaging. This story is dark and chilling and just so big.

The details of her life in the beginning were haunting, but I really liked it when she made friends at school. I wonder why the adult shinobi hated her so much more than they hated Naruto in canon, but maybe it was because she didn't have the connection to Minato that Naruto does. Or maybe they're just different; it is an AU. But I liked her friends and I love that they were so devoted to her.

I really liked the bonds that Sakura forged with her teammates. They are so important to each other. It made all their interactions so intriguing. Kakashi was a disappointment. He made me angry, and I'm so glad that the Kyuubi told him exactly how the monster was created before he died. I was just waiting for someone to do that. The Kyuubi is terrible and awesome and I kind of wonder what he's going to do for the next century. I'm kind of hoping they'll get a report that Kumo was just destroyed or something.

I'm glad Konoha was purged. I'm glad Danzo had his own, separate undoing because he is just the worst. There is no one in the Naruto universe I hate more than Danzo. You wrote him really well. You wrote all the characters really well, actually. Again, I really like what you did with her group of school friends, especially Hinata and Ino. And the levels of intimacy she had with all of them was really interesting, even if it was never real trust. This story was really dark but it was an engrossing read and I thank you for sharing it.
OedonWrithe chapter 4 . 8/1/2016
Barley and barely are two very different words. Barley is a green herb often used as garnish. Barely is an adverb that denotes something only just being achieved.
Other than that one glaring repeated issue, I like this.
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 2 . 7/22/2016
Rereading this series again and oh my god it's still just amazing as it was the first time I read it! Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story!
Blitzstrahl chapter 5 . 6/28/2016
They didn't even loot Gato's stuff?