Reviews for Hell's Radiance
KittyPire chapter 40 . 11/16/2016
Just finished this and it was amazing! I love a good story with a super powerful main character especially when its a girl.
I found myself liking Sakura no matter what she did just as long as she never hurt her friends, and she never did (on purpose). Yeah, she fanned the flames of a civil that ended up killing their families but they dug their own graves and her friends realized that. Sasuke wasn't her friend when she hurt him so that doesn't count and Naruto shouldn't have got so pissy just cause she lied and kept secrets. He knew enough about her past to realize she'd be messed up and have trust issues; its his own fault that his feelings got hurt.
I'm not gonna hold my breath or anything, but I would love some one-shots in this universe. Like maybe an AU series of oneshots showing her ending up with a different friend in each one.
I would especially love to see her courting Hinata like some messed up knight in shining armor. Maybe a gift of an enemy's still beating heart? Ino would be violently fun too. Or ending up with several at once and when confronted be like "You mean I'm only supposed to be with one person like that?" and Shikamaru's like "Troublesome" Kiba would probably be like "Of course the Alpha can have as many as she wants" I dunno who else but maybe put Naruto in there and he could be the only one actually all that suprised.
I don't know if you'll even read this since it was finished years ago but thanks for the story and I hope to see more of Jinchuuriki Sakura.
midnight000shadow chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
Man this story is so dark, I wonder what it says about me that I enjoy it so much. Lol this is such an exciting time for young Sakura! Gai and kurenai and itachi? Excellent.

I'm glad Sakura is finding people to help her become strong.

Thanks for sharing!

333
midnight000shadow chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
I looooong this fic. It is so dark and gruesome and Sakura is so badass. I love everything about this fic.

Thank you for sharing ur incredible work! 333
twinbuster2 chapter 40 . 10/9/2016
Wonderful. Poignant. This is awesome work
amr56 chapter 40 . 9/17/2016
A few days ago, I stumbled across a rec list of Sakura stories, and this was on it. This story is old so I don't know if you still care about reviews, but I was totally hooked on this story immediately after I started reading, and it consumed my life until I finished. The plot was interesting and complex, and the characters were so vivid and engaging. This story is dark and chilling and just so big.

The details of her life in the beginning were haunting, but I really liked it when she made friends at school. I wonder why the adult shinobi hated her so much more than they hated Naruto in canon, but maybe it was because she didn't have the connection to Minato that Naruto does. Or maybe they're just different; it is an AU. But I liked her friends and I love that they were so devoted to her.

I really liked the bonds that Sakura forged with her teammates. They are so important to each other. It made all their interactions so intriguing. Kakashi was a disappointment. He made me angry, and I'm so glad that the Kyuubi told him exactly how the monster was created before he died. I was just waiting for someone to do that. The Kyuubi is terrible and awesome and I kind of wonder what he's going to do for the next century. I'm kind of hoping they'll get a report that Kumo was just destroyed or something.

I'm glad Konoha was purged. I'm glad Danzo had his own, separate undoing because he is just the worst. There is no one in the Naruto universe I hate more than Danzo. You wrote him really well. You wrote all the characters really well, actually. Again, I really like what you did with her group of school friends, especially Hinata and Ino. And the levels of intimacy she had with all of them was really interesting, even if it was never real trust. This story was really dark but it was an engrossing read and I thank you for sharing it.
OedonWrithe chapter 4 . 8/1/2016
Barley and barely are two very different words. Barley is a green herb often used as garnish. Barely is an adverb that denotes something only just being achieved.
Other than that one glaring repeated issue, I like this.
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 2 . 7/22/2016
Rereading this series again and oh my god it's still just amazing as it was the first time I read it! Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story!
Blitzstrahl chapter 5 . 6/28/2016
They didn't even loot Gato's stuff?
Blitzstrahl chapter 4 . 6/27/2016
A little weak plot wise, that fighting what he knew to be a clone activated his Sharigan.
Just how is Naruto using unlimited Kage Bushin without being a "Jink"?
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Never heard of a Sakura is the Jinchuriki story before.
But Team 7 makes a hell of alot of sense now lol.
A mastered Sharigan user in Kakashi, and a Uzumaki if Naruto knows how to use Kushina's chakra for containing a rampaging "Jink"
Aladris chapter 40 . 6/12/2016
I think what amazes me about this fic so much is how twisted it is. I guess I've just been reading stuff that's too soft before I picked up this story but holy hell, my eyes have been opened. You are such a creative writer. I love how all the morals in the story are so messed up, but completely justified by each character's thoughts and circumstances. But your story is refreshing to read because it's so different than most of what's out there. As another reviewer mentioned, there is no amazing redemption in the end. Sakura doesn't experience sudden, unexplainable clarity. Her judgement is absolutely twisted from beginning to end and I really appreciate this. Also, I love the bitter but numbing reality which Sakura faces at the end of the fic, knowing that everything she has fought for will go to ruins one day. But she is at peace with the hell that her life is and will always be. Okay anyways, thank you for sharing this story with us. It has been well worth the read.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/30/2016
Holy fuck, Sakura blinded Sasuke. Nice idea!
Silver Vox chapter 40 . 4/6/2016
I finished this story in a 3 day frenzy, sacrificed sleep and academics and I REGRET NOTHING. Just, hot damn, why aren't there about a 1000 more reviews for this?

You had me hooked from that first A/N when you said that your Jinchuuriki! Sakura would be different from how other stories portrayed it. I've read a few such tales and was thus reluctant to start this story because of it. But let's just say that you blew me away. I love the world of Naruto but I hate anything and everything of canon, particularly how the women take a backseat to the men. I completely agree with you that this story shows how shinobi should behave instead of frolicking amidst rainbows and unicorns pooping out friendship glitters.

I love love love how unforgivingly dark and gritty this story is. I love how, though she has changed by the end, she hasn't turned into a soft-hearted pacifist. I love the very unhealthy co-dependency of the new generation. I love how Naruto and Sasuke couldn't care less that she caused civil war and kickstarted the Fourth Shinobi War. I love she did get away with everything she did. I love that there's really no standard for 'right' and 'wrong' in this.

Just- this fic pushed ALL of my buttons in the best way possible. Usually, when I start a dark and fucked up story, no matter how great the beginning is, it deteriorates towards the end because the protagonist decides to develop a moral compass. Your Sakura did have her own twisted version of morality by the end but that was good character development that only added to the overall awesomeness of the story.

Also, I'm glad you didn't elaborate the sex scenes. In a story with such heavy plot, sex would have been only a hindrance. I would've been too eager to know what's gonna happen next to pay attention when the clothes came off.

I did notice some typos but considering the length of the story and how amazing it is, they're pretty negligible.

Thank you for contributing something so great to this fandom!
mythaeology chapter 40 . 3/15/2016
I have no words for how much I enjoyed this. I hope you'll write a KyuuSaku sequel set in the future. That'd be neat.
blackrider11 chapter 19 . 2/7/2016
Holy shit, I've been reading this for the past hour and a half and I'm not done yet. I am only stopping now because dehydration.