Reviews for Hell's Radiance
Sunny ver 2.0 chapter 40 . 3/23
Thank you.
mamajensen827 chapter 1 . 2/11
Oh this was just fabulous! I certainly love a dark story, and dark Sakura was even better. Well done!
1000Nachts chapter 3 . 12/19/2017
I love the table-setting you're doing for the story here. I see so many stories try to pull a similar outcome with doing their prep work, it's great to see how much care and effort you've put into the work. I look forward to the rest of the story.
Endu chapter 40 . 11/2/2017
Beautiful. This is without a doubt one of, if not the best Naruto fanfiction work I have ever read.

It is dark, twisted, gory and immoral, but it is all so well worked out, so well balanced, that the totality of it is nothing but beautiful.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/2/2017
I can't blame Kakashi because he was right. He had every right to hate Sakura. Regardless of Naruto being Minato's son, Naruto was a terrible student and becomes an even worse person. Sasuke too. I can't wait to see everyone's faces when Sakura razes Konoha to the ground.
dasasmay chapter 40 . 7/3/2017
After binging this entire piece again, and being able to pick up on the forshadowing, i still ADORE this story (to the point where everything i've read since my first read through has been something as similar ro this as i can find). I sincerely hope you write more ib the future, and that even if you don't people find this story and enjoy it as much as i did.
Ran'sLover chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
I can't remember if I reviewed already but damnit this is officially my favorite sakura fic ever.
It is a masterful take on this theme. I even had to take a break near the end cause I needed to read from the civil war thru the end without pause. The emotions it evoked were sometimes hard deal with but it was very worth it.
Great job and thank you for sharing this!
Fenarinarsas chapter 40 . 4/16/2017
Amazing! A true masterpiece. I highly enjoyed this alternate story version of Sakura. Thank you so much for all the time and effort you spent in the creation of this wonderful tale.
Reversus12 chapter 40 . 3/25/2017
This was an amazing read, I can't believe I didn't discover this gem sooner. It was both disturbing and beautifully written at the same time, I enjoyed Kyuubi's relationship with Sakura the most, I really think he deserves to have a character tag in this story, KyuuSaku is a guilty pleasure of mine and would have loved to find this sooner, nonetheless I did xD
I'm glad by the end she found happiness and didn't massacre her friends and family, that would have been overwhelming.
Dark heart chapter 40 . 2/19/2017
This is Possibly the best fanfic I have ever read. Here's to a job well done
Radita chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
thank you for the great story!
KittyPire chapter 40 . 11/16/2016
Just finished this and it was amazing! I love a good story with a super powerful main character especially when its a girl.
I found myself liking Sakura no matter what she did just as long as she never hurt her friends, and she never did (on purpose). Yeah, she fanned the flames of a civil that ended up killing their families but they dug their own graves and her friends realized that. Sasuke wasn't her friend when she hurt him so that doesn't count and Naruto shouldn't have got so pissy just cause she lied and kept secrets. He knew enough about her past to realize she'd be messed up and have trust issues; its his own fault that his feelings got hurt.
I'm not gonna hold my breath or anything, but I would love some one-shots in this universe. Like maybe an AU series of oneshots showing her ending up with a different friend in each one.
I would especially love to see her courting Hinata like some messed up knight in shining armor. Maybe a gift of an enemy's still beating heart? Ino would be violently fun too. Or ending up with several at once and when confronted be like "You mean I'm only supposed to be with one person like that?" and Shikamaru's like "Troublesome" Kiba would probably be like "Of course the Alpha can have as many as she wants" I dunno who else but maybe put Naruto in there and he could be the only one actually all that suprised.
I don't know if you'll even read this since it was finished years ago but thanks for the story and I hope to see more of Jinchuuriki Sakura.
midnight000shadow chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
Man this story is so dark, I wonder what it says about me that I enjoy it so much. Lol this is such an exciting time for young Sakura! Gai and kurenai and itachi? Excellent.

I'm glad Sakura is finding people to help her become strong.

Thanks for sharing!

333
midnight000shadow chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
I looooong this fic. It is so dark and gruesome and Sakura is so badass. I love everything about this fic.

Thank you for sharing ur incredible work! 333