Reviews for Hell's Radiance
amr56 chapter 40 . 9/17
A few days ago, I stumbled across a rec list of Sakura stories, and this was on it. This story is old so I don't know if you still care about reviews, but I was totally hooked on this story immediately after I started reading, and it consumed my life until I finished. The plot was interesting and complex, and the characters were so vivid and engaging. This story is dark and chilling and just so big.

The details of her life in the beginning were haunting, but I really liked it when she made friends at school. I wonder why the adult shinobi hated her so much more than they hated Naruto in canon, but maybe it was because she didn't have the connection to Minato that Naruto does. Or maybe they're just different; it is an AU. But I liked her friends and I love that they were so devoted to her.

I really liked the bonds that Sakura forged with her teammates. They are so important to each other. It made all their interactions so intriguing. Kakashi was a disappointment. He made me angry, and I'm so glad that the Kyuubi told him exactly how the monster was created before he died. I was just waiting for someone to do that. The Kyuubi is terrible and awesome and I kind of wonder what he's going to do for the next century. I'm kind of hoping they'll get a report that Kumo was just destroyed or something.

I'm glad Konoha was purged. I'm glad Danzo had his own, separate undoing because he is just the worst. There is no one in the Naruto universe I hate more than Danzo. You wrote him really well. You wrote all the characters really well, actually. Again, I really like what you did with her group of school friends, especially Hinata and Ino. And the levels of intimacy she had with all of them was really interesting, even if it was never real trust. This story was really dark but it was an engrossing read and I thank you for sharing it.
OedonWrithe chapter 4 . 8/1
Barley and barely are two very different words. Barley is a green herb often used as garnish. Barely is an adverb that denotes something only just being achieved.
Other than that one glaring repeated issue, I like this.
Lady AlyseB630 chapter 2 . 7/22
Rereading this series again and oh my god it's still just amazing as it was the first time I read it! Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story!
Blitzstrahl chapter 5 . 6/28
They didn't even loot Gato's stuff?
Blitzstrahl chapter 4 . 6/27
A little weak plot wise, that fighting what he knew to be a clone activated his Sharigan.
Just how is Naruto using unlimited Kage Bushin without being a "Jink"?
Blitzstrahl chapter 1 . 6/27
Never heard of a Sakura is the Jinchuriki story before.
But Team 7 makes a hell of alot of sense now lol.
A mastered Sharigan user in Kakashi, and a Uzumaki if Naruto knows how to use Kushina's chakra for containing a rampaging "Jink"
Aladris chapter 40 . 6/12
I think what amazes me about this fic so much is how twisted it is. I guess I've just been reading stuff that's too soft before I picked up this story but holy hell, my eyes have been opened. You are such a creative writer. I love how all the morals in the story are so messed up, but completely justified by each character's thoughts and circumstances. But your story is refreshing to read because it's so different than most of what's out there. As another reviewer mentioned, there is no amazing redemption in the end. Sakura doesn't experience sudden, unexplainable clarity. Her judgement is absolutely twisted from beginning to end and I really appreciate this. Also, I love the bitter but numbing reality which Sakura faces at the end of the fic, knowing that everything she has fought for will go to ruins one day. But she is at peace with the hell that her life is and will always be. Okay anyways, thank you for sharing this story with us. It has been well worth the read.
Holy fuck, Sakura blinded Sasuke. Nice idea!
angel of the silver feather chapter 40 . 4/6
I finished this story in a 3 day frenzy, sacrificed sleep and academics and I REGRET NOTHING. Just, hot damn, why aren't there about a 1000 more reviews for this?

You had me hooked from that first A/N when you said that your Jinchuuriki! Sakura would be different from how other stories portrayed it. I've read a few such tales and was thus reluctant to start this story because of it. But let's just say that you blew me away. I love the world of Naruto but I hate anything and everything of canon, particularly how the women take a backseat to the men. I completely agree with you that this story shows how shinobi should behave instead of frolicking amidst rainbows and unicorns pooping out friendship glitters.

I love love love how unforgivingly dark and gritty this story is. I love how, though she has changed by the end, she hasn't turned into a soft-hearted pacifist. I love the very unhealthy co-dependency of the new generation. I love how Naruto and Sasuke couldn't care less that she caused civil war and kickstarted the Fourth Shinobi War. I love she did get away with everything she did. I love that there's really no standard for 'right' and 'wrong' in this.

Just- this fic pushed ALL of my buttons in the best way possible. Usually, when I start a dark and fucked up story, no matter how great the beginning is, it deteriorates towards the end because the protagonist decides to develop a moral compass. Your Sakura did have her own twisted version of morality by the end but that was good character development that only added to the overall awesomeness of the story.

Also, I'm glad you didn't elaborate the sex scenes. In a story with such heavy plot, sex would have been only a hindrance. I would've been too eager to know what's gonna happen next to pay attention when the clothes came off.

I did notice some typos but considering the length of the story and how amazing it is, they're pretty negligible.

Thank you for contributing something so great to this fandom!
Mythaeology chapter 40 . 3/15
I have no words for how much I enjoyed this. I hope you'll write a KyuuSaku sequel set in the future. That'd be neat.
blackrider11 chapter 19 . 2/7
Holy shit, I've been reading this for the past hour and a half and I'm not done yet. I am only stopping now because dehydration.
Garibaldi the Black chapter 2 . 1/30
Sakura is SUPER yandere.
Honestly I think if she had gone up and asked for training from kurenai and guy, they would have trained her.
The Sassy Sylveon chapter 19 . 11/29/2015
this is just...wow. I'm not even half way through but I LIKE it. I'm stressing like a bit there. I personally am a big fan when it comes to spin offs (or what I call plot rewrites)when the girl main character isn't a damn fucking crybaby,especially when Sakura is the Kyuubi container. of coarse like the human I am I still kinda dislike things because I have this thing called 'opinion' and that 'opinion' doesn't like how. 1:Sakuras' hair isn't pink (I personally,although I hate pink with a passion,like her pink hair). 2:its dark. I personally love anything dark (including rape fics sometimes),but this just is like I took a blast in non-anime-real-dark-world-that-includes-all-things-unholy town. 3.I guess it just doesn't interest me as much as I thought or liked too and I'm trying hard to admit it right now. anyways ja ne~ and u hope your time isn't wasted with my 'opinion' based bias.
MonaBee chapter 40 . 11/14/2015
I don't have the right words to explain how I feel about this story, and I'm very sure that I'm just one of countless others who are saying the same things, bur this story is just something else. I have read it start to finish, with a few months break in between chapters 36 and 37, but it has always sat very right with me. This is the way the ninja world was meant to be written really, even if Naruto was jinchuuriki. You write well, spectacularly well, and I am so very glad that I gave this story the chance it deserved.

There is a lot of praise I can give to the way you wrote the relationships in the fic, past the obvious romances and Sakura's 'love' between her and the Kyuubi (not that the SasuHana didn't make me squeal every time they turned up). The friendships really hit home for me. The dependency issues, complete and utter lack of morals, all of the subtle hints and odd words that any reader could dismiss as unimportant that reared their ugly results when one least expected it. All of it. Perfect.

Thank you for sticking with this, for starting this in the first place, and may it continue to receive the praise that it deserves. I can honestly say that this is one of, if not the best written fanfics I've ever read. Maybe some of them I laugh more or, or some made me cry, but this just encapsulates perfection. It has certainly left a mark on me.

May all your writing be as wonderful as this,

Mona~
PrincessKittyKatz chapter 40 . 7/1/2015
Holy. Fucking. Shit. This fic took my by the storm - the past three days were all revolving around this masterpiece. I'm not even going to lay off the compliments. This fic is one of the best if not the best I've ever read on this website. The setting revolved around the actions Sakura took and it's not just a carbon copy of the original, and that took my breath away. Everything she's done was believable and the consequences and results were so heavy that I couldn't believe what I was reading sometimes. The depth of character you put in each made me love all of them and made them more than just "background characters". Hell they could've been the main focus of this fic if they had a few more chapters. I'm absolutely stunned at how Sakura got around to Naruto and Sasuke and their twisted relationship. Especially when they grouped together during the massacre and decided to not kill Sakura. The character development of everyone - even if it wasn't good - was absolutely beautiful and horrifying to read. How you wrote the last chapter, of Sakura admitting that she wouldn't ask for them to heal, only to adapt nearly made me cry. As well as them losing a bit of themselves with the massacre - like the smith of the Akimichi, or the blood in Kibas mouth. They lost themselves just for Sakura, even if they didn't know it was for revenge. (And I'm sure they would do it again even if they knew the reason). I'm sure I already stressed this but the fuckimg DEPTH you put into this fic had me drowning in it. Truly, this is something to be looked up at because I don't think I'll be able to find another work such as this for a long long time.