Reviews for Hell's Radiance
1000Nachts chapter 40 . 12/27/2018
It's been a year since I first read this. I didn't even notice until I checked the reviews. I just wanted to say thank you, for all the hard work you clearly put into this story. It's not the end Naruto deserved, but it's an excellent tale of a child dragged before the gates of hell and being forced to claw her way out. I've always felt the Kyuubi was underused as a main character and factor outside of being a plot coupon, and you delivered magnificently. I'm once again glad I found this story.
baud001 chapter 40 . 12/25/2018
It was pretty cool, well-written even if a little too bloody a few times.
The epilogue part of the last chapter was sweet and a little bitter, showing well the consequences of the civil war for the characters.
But there's one thing that I don't get in the last chapter: with this "no the war wasn't just an opportunity [Sakura]'d taken advantage of" "sending them headfirst into a war with Kumo and Iwa and Ame", it seems to mean as if the war with Kumo and Iwa were started by Sakura, if that's the case I totaly did not saw that coming, unlike most other events which are properly foreshadowed.

Anyway I had a good time re reading this, so thank you!
baud001 chapter 31 . 12/12/2018
The story is cool throughout, but how half of the village has come to support Sakura could be explained some more.
SkullVenom chapter 40 . 11/16/2018
holy shit what a story. incredible
Endeavourment chapter 40 . 8/1/2018
Oh. My. God. Words can't explain how much I loved this fic. I don't know if you still read reviews, but, here it is anyway. The character developement was fucking awesome. I loved serious Naruto, not dead-last idiot Naruto, so you did a great job on that. The Narusaku love confession was great and their relationship developement was, too. I'm so glad you went for Narusaku, because, even though Naruhina is way more desired, Narusaku makes much more sense. I fucking LOVED it! I literally spent night and day reading it and strenuously refused to read anything other than this story for a whole week straight. The only question I had was; Why was Sakura's hair black? I assumed you did it because in that over movie, dark Naruto (or Menma)'s hair was black, but it eventually went back to blonde after the whole Kyuubi fiasco died down. So, with that info, I thought that there would be a whole transformation regarding Sakura's hair going back to pink after the Kyuubi left her. Or, I guess, he didn't really, and I'm just looking way too into this haha. But, either way, I sincerely hope that you write more stories just like this, because it was an absolutely amazing read! Every. Single. Chapter! Thank you for this god-send!
Sunny ver 2.0 chapter 40 . 3/23/2018
Thank you.
nerdymom827 chapter 1 . 2/11/2018
Oh this was just fabulous! I certainly love a dark story, and dark Sakura was even better. Well done!
1000Nachts chapter 3 . 12/19/2017
I love the table-setting you're doing for the story here. I see so many stories try to pull a similar outcome with doing their prep work, it's great to see how much care and effort you've put into the work. I look forward to the rest of the story.
Endu chapter 40 . 11/2/2017
Beautiful. This is without a doubt one of, if not the best Naruto fanfiction work I have ever read.

It is dark, twisted, gory and immoral, but it is all so well worked out, so well balanced, that the totality of it is nothing but beautiful.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/2/2017
I can't blame Kakashi because he was right. He had every right to hate Sakura. Regardless of Naruto being Minato's son, Naruto was a terrible student and becomes an even worse person. Sasuke too. I can't wait to see everyone's faces when Sakura razes Konoha to the ground.
dasasmay chapter 40 . 7/3/2017
After binging this entire piece again, and being able to pick up on the forshadowing, i still ADORE this story (to the point where everything i've read since my first read through has been something as similar ro this as i can find). I sincerely hope you write more ib the future, and that even if you don't people find this story and enjoy it as much as i did.
Ran'sLover chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
I can't remember if I reviewed already but damnit this is officially my favorite sakura fic ever.
It is a masterful take on this theme. I even had to take a break near the end cause I needed to read from the civil war thru the end without pause. The emotions it evoked were sometimes hard deal with but it was very worth it.
Great job and thank you for sharing this!
Fenarinarsas chapter 40 . 4/16/2017
Amazing! A true masterpiece. I highly enjoyed this alternate story version of Sakura. Thank you so much for all the time and effort you spent in the creation of this wonderful tale.
Reversus12 chapter 40 . 3/25/2017
This was an amazing read, I can't believe I didn't discover this gem sooner. It was both disturbing and beautifully written at the same time, I enjoyed Kyuubi's relationship with Sakura the most, I really think he deserves to have a character tag in this story, KyuuSaku is a guilty pleasure of mine and would have loved to find this sooner, nonetheless I did xD
I'm glad by the end she found happiness and didn't massacre her friends and family, that would have been overwhelming.
Dark heart chapter 40 . 2/19/2017
This is Possibly the best fanfic I have ever read. Here's to a job well done