Reviews for Hell's Radiance
Demonic girl111 chapter 40 . 2/21
Okay so I'm sobbing my eyes out and my mother is confused as hell. But now she knows what's going on, (we both read) and she knows I'm suffering from EOTBT. (End of the book trauma) For starters I have to say. Fantastic job. The way you write is extremely well said and very clear in my mind, and the gory scenes were well described and gave me a clear picture. I've read a lot of fanficton, but I've never seen one like yours until now. Thank you for giving me such a great experience in reading your story. Longest review I've written ever too. But it was worth it. I love your writing style very much and I loved the way you played everything out. If I had to point out a flaw I would say a minimum of spelling errors, but I can pass that without a blink of an eye. So to end this review I'll say, Amazing story and I hope your writings makes the universes headline. Best of Luck!
Qinetiq chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
I read 12 chapters only, but i already can tell it's awesome. Pure, concentrated one.
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
Ohhh i love your writing, its so evil and i love it. You definitely have a way with words, the way you spin the plot is amazing. I look forward to reading more. Cheers!
AnimeGirl
Bzzyt chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
That was brilliant. Its probably the one of the few stories I could call epic, in the original meaning of the .
gusb chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
It would be better if Sakura just stick on her plans where not getting 'touchy' towards Naruto... let him just be one of her pawns.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/17/2014
In the scene with Kabuto and the two assassins, you said "Hyuuga Hinata" instead of "Hyuuga Hanabi".
MagykjayEmmax chapter 40 . 8/17/2014
This is an absolutely fantastic story. I love your characterization and your Sakura's development from childhood to late adolescence along with her coming to terms with her nature as she grew. Amusingly, in the last few chapters, Shino's acid-spitting King Beetle became one of my favorite charwcters for no real reason other than it made Sakura freak out before gaining her adoration, haha.

Although, I do have one question. It might have been stated at some point in the story and I might have forgot or overlooked that small part, but what happened to Kurenai YĆ«hi?

Anyways, thanks for gracing this site and all it's readers with a wonderful Naruto fanfiction. I'm quite sure in the time between your completion of this story and now, you've become quite the author/ess and I wish you the best in all your future endeavors! :)
Reymen chapter 40 . 7/27/2014
I really like your view on how to create a monster and how the monster fight back. Nice story okay ending.
living66 chapter 40 . 7/17/2014
I read this story years ago and enjoy. Then for the past 6 months I'be been looking for and I finally found it and was able to read it again. I fell in love with it all over again. It is and will probably always be my favorite fanfiction. Great job! :D
Anna1209 chapter 40 . 7/16/2014
Wow.
I haven't read this fic in two years and after spending a while looking for it and re reading it again I still LOVE this story.
You're an amazing auothor and I love the grotesque and realistic points in this story. And this twisted Sakura is just a huge bonus :3
Even though I'm not much of a sakunaru fan I still adore this story and every one of the characters you've molded into your own plotline.
Well done c:
DarkGlintingEmerald chapter 40 . 7/9/2014
Probabley the best badass Sakura fic ive ever read. I love it! It was dark, errie and cool! Beautiful!
CosmicSynopsis chapter 40 . 6/20/2014
I LOVED this story, we need more badass Sakura fanfics like this one.
moonhuntress91 chapter 40 . 6/5/2014
this was the BEST story i've ever read!
Tifah 98 chapter 36 . 5/28/2014
Give me more goodness!
Tifah 98 chapter 34 . 5/27/2014
Finally the kyuubi fucks sakura!