Reviews for Hell's Radiance
Adeladaine chapter 39 . 6/28/2011
LOVE

I absolutely cannot ait for the next chapter. Kakashi and the rebels are going to BURN IN HELLL

Keep it up!
Loiosh311 chapter 39 . 6/28/2011
Cant wait for the conclusion to this amazing fic!
Yellow Flash chapter 39 . 6/28/2011
Sakura is even more of a sue now. . It's all about her.

Have Naruto hax some people like fuck and then it will be a respectful fic.
happy everyday life chapter 39 . 6/28/2011
I'm so happy you updated XD! But I'm sad this story is going to end in the next chapter...
Chief8888 chapter 39 . 6/27/2011
This story is Fantastic!but the realization is that Naruto will have to kill Sakura. She may love him, but she used him, lied tO him, and cheated on him. Too be honest I was hoping the stomp your heart betrayal thing tO happen. Anyways great chapter.

Chief8888
lightof9shadows chapter 39 . 6/27/2011
Love this story and cant wait to see how it ends.
Adeladaine chapter 38 . 6/27/2011
I LOVE

YOU ARE A GODDESS

This story is everything I want from a Sakura as Kyuubi vessel story. The violence, the insanity, the lies... all of it is so true. I hate the stories that show any vessel being happy-go-lucky or becoming super-powered because they've been trained by their loving demon. A demon is a force of violence and the vessel's been hated for years, where the hell do they even find happiness? Your fic is true. It illustrates the violence, the pain, the lies that being a ninja is all about.

Excellent fic. I cannot wait to see where you and this story go next. You deserve alot more reviews than just the 300 you have.
silvercabaretxx chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I first found this story a few years ago and I am so glad it's still up here. I was a ghost reader pretty much through it ( I think I might have commented a few times, but this pretty much blew my mind at first. You actually made Sakura cool! XD

I look forward to reading more
happy everyday life chapter 38 . 6/16/2011
OH MY GOD! PLEASE UPDATE!I BEG YOU! This was one of the best stories I've ever read! Very entertaining and got me hooked. I'm so interested in what Naruto and Sasuke is gonna do about this. All those life and death situation with comrade friends must've make the bonds stronger than anything, even parents. I can't bring myself to hate Sakura though, I keep loving her character more and more. Although, I do wish she dies in Naruto's hands in the end(that is if she ever dies).

Why are some people mad about Sakura sleeping with Kyuubi? I've seen many fics recommended by NS fans having Naruto sleep with Sakura and another girl at the same time. Whats wrong when Sakura does it? Naruto and Sakura were never really that close in this story anyways.
QueenB chapter 38 . 6/5/2011
Whether or not Sasuke or Naruto kills Sakura, they would be eventually killed by Sakura's followers. Regardless Sakura has many things to answer to.
lightofshadow chapter 38 . 5/25/2011
You may not get many reviews but i for one love this story. I think that the mass hordes of reviewers dont like the non-harem non-funny ness of this story.

Best part is how you made this more like how i think ninja should act. deadly assasins who kill ppl...and then qq over a few dead family members or w/e like in cannon does not compute

your ninjas kill ppl and keep mowing, i mean this is a socity that trains children how to kill and dismember.
billy13579 chapter 23 . 4/30/2011
Damn! This is a fic that's got me addicted. I never imagined a "Sakura's the jinchuuriki" fic could be so interesting.

I don't know what the original was like as I only recently started reading this, but the rewritten chapters are very well written and do a very good job of capturing one's interest and attention.

I'm really looking forward to the rest of the rewrite. I hope you post the next chapter soon.
ZeoRangerFive chapter 38 . 4/19/2011
I really like it.

I thought i wouldnt when I read Sakura as a host as most have her be a marysue, Yours is done well, I'd like a little more focus on Naruto, but thats a preference.

Everyone almost seems to hate Sakura, which is due to her not having Narutos "ignore them" attitude I think.

Although I'm kinda hoping Naruto might get a badass scene at some point.
Loiosh311 chapter 38 . 4/18/2011
great story hope for the finale soon!
nykita chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
This is the problem with most AU. The characters are unrecognizable, except for the names.
538 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »