Reviews for Hell's Radiance
MyKyo chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
Maybe not a whole story but like a one-shot with Sakura and Kyuubi after this lifetime has passed..? Pwease :3 ...pwetty pwease...
Loiosh311 chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
A great end to an amazing story! Thanks for all your work and for sharing this!
ShadowLurkerFromJan14-2007 chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
been with the story since the beginning.

Loved it.

Mostly.

Epilogue please.
Adeladaine chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
EPILOGUE EPILOGUE EPILOGUE

You are a god. I sincerely thank you for the gift you have bestowed to the Naruto-verse with Hell's Radiance. An excellent and REAL ending. No regression to hat she was before, no extremely happy-go-lucky ending... It's a real story with a real ending. Angel, I love you and your writing. Honestly never stop.
Yellow Flash chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
Sakura started a civil war, but didn't get excecuted? Nice to see you have a brain...
NaruDeeds chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
I'm going to be honest- being a diehard NaruSaku fan I'm not overly thrilled with Sakura and Kyubi's entanglement, but I can't knock you for it as your Sakura character has been twisted in each and every way by him. This was an EXTREMELY well written story and you did a great job developing the main characters. Take a bow, because you did a fantastic job )
Starfire201 act. acct. name chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
I was one of those who stayed with this from the moment I stumbled across it. Disturbing, violent, and vicious as it was, it was one of the most compelling stories, I have ever read. When it disappeared for so long, I actually did consider taking it off my favorites, but just couldn't bring myself to. The story left too strong an impression for me to do that. When you started updating again, it was more than clear to me you hadn't lost your touch. For 4 1/2 years, you've had one faithful reader. And what really impresses me is how you stuck to your guns and didn't let the troll reviewers dictate to you how your story should go. You gave them the attention they deserved. That gets you even more points from me. I probably wouldn't have been so nice.

That said, I found the ending to be a fairly realistic one. Wars always do have loose ends and harder feelings left behind once they are over, especially with a civil war. Families divided, traditions destroyed or damaged in ways that mean they will never recover. And life is not so neatly wrapped up in a nice little bow. Too many stories here tend to gloss over such ideas. You met them head on. I think that's where part of the anger came from from some reviewers. They wanted a happy ever after story, and real life does not work that way. That was quite well demonstrated in your ending. No epilogue is necessary, in my opinion, as life's loose ends cannot be so nicely wrapped up.

And you also justified a belief of mine I've long held and have shaken my head about with quite a few authors and their stories about Naruto being abused by the villagers. I've held that the physical abuse that many authors write about may have been minimal or never happened at all. While I agree it is a possibility that it did happen, many write about such things and have Naruto still willing and able to help his village, loving it unconditionally and wanting to do anything for it. I have more agreement with those authors who show Naruto becoming a cold killer from such treatment. Whether or not such abuse happened, an outcome like the one you've written about with Sakura is more realistic.

Again, I applaud you and wish you all the best in future endeavors.
Melyss chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
THis story is really captivating, I love it :)
zzxxphaser chapter 40 . 7/13/2011
I would like to see snippets of ten, twenty, thirty years down the line. Just so we get an idea of things.

Maybe something like Sakura traveling to different worlds.

Or alternate Konoha's to talk to them. See the absolute horror in their eyes when she tells them what she did.
AstroMarze chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Woah, great story dude •
Melyss chapter 39 . 7/5/2011
Sadistic story but really great! Can we have a happy ending please? I really think there is enough bloodshed already
Ashaeron chapter 39 . 7/5/2011
So, it appears I found this party a bit late, but damn if it isn't a good one. You have an awesome grasp of dark, brutal characterisation, and all the subtle miseries that come with it. I LOVE IT )

After burning through everything here in under 36 hours, all i have to say is, good work. It's the best 'Naruto isn't the Jinchuuriki' story I've yet read, and definitely in contention for top spots in my favourites. Well done.
Namikaze Soul chapter 39 . 7/1/2011
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OMFREAKINGG! I LOVE YOUR STORY ITS PERFECT! NO COMPLAINTS AT ALL! I COULDNT HAVE MADE SUCH A *FUN* AND *WILD* SAKURA BETTER THAN YOU DID! I LOVE HOW SHE IS JINCHUURIKI (SP?) AND SUCH A *FUN CRAZY BLOODTHIRSTY BITCH*! I THINK THIS WAS EVEN BETTER THAN REGULAR NARUTO! I LOVE HOW KYUUBI GOT HIS OWN BODY (I RECOGNIZED THE INGREDIANTS FROM FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST! I LOVE THAT SHOW! YOU REALLY WORKED HARD ON ALL THE CHAPTERS TO MAKE THEM PERFECT! I HAVE KNOW COMPLAINTS AGAINST ANY OF THE •M• RATED THINGS YOU DID, I UNDERSTAND YOU WERE TRYING TO SHOW THE WORST OF HUMANITY DOWN TO THE CORE. I ACTUALLY JUST FOUND YOU STORY AND READ IT TILL HERE, I FELL IN COMPLETE AND UTTER LOVE! I CANT WAIT TILLL THE NEXT CHAPTER I WAS PRACTICALY SCREAMING IN EXCITMENT AND ANTISIPATION WHEN THE CHAPTER ENDED! I SO CANNOT WAIT TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER, I MIGHT DIE FIRST! (OF PURE AN UTTER EXCITMENT AND THE ADRENALINE CRASHING THROUGH MY VAINS MAKING ME GIDDY AS HELL!) THOUGH WHEN THE ADRENALINE WERES OFF THINGS ARE GONNA GET •WILD• xD
Flyte28 chapter 39 . 6/30/2011
Well what can I say about this story, what started out as a reluctent read and me thinking it would just be a basic fem'naruto story with sakura name, turn out to me a master peice of words, the caracters developed well with a flar and twists that make them almmost real. The plot started well and developed butifully. I have to say apart from some places in the start of the story where I got confused over what was happening this story has been fantastic and is definitly in my top 10 list. (P.S. sorry for all the spelling mistakes im sure are in this review)
compa16 chapter 11 . 6/29/2011
The darkness is so wonderfull well done
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »