Reviews for Hell's Radiance
CosmicDucks chapter 40 . 6/20/2014
I LOVED this story, we need more badass Sakura fanfics like this one.
moonhuntress91 chapter 40 . 6/5/2014
this was the BEST story i've ever read!
Tifah 98 chapter 36 . 5/28/2014
Give me more goodness!
Tifah 98 chapter 34 . 5/27/2014
Finally the kyuubi fucks sakura!
Tifah 98 chapter 33 . 5/27/2014
One word: Heart-Stopping!
Tifah 98 chapter 32 . 5/27/2014
Iiii sooooo LOVE sakura and human kyuubi!
I love that their relationship is sexual and soo fucking UNHEALTHY! One minute I'm like they love each other the next I'm thinking they wanna kill each other and I love it! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Tifah 98 chapter 30 . 5/27/2014
I ssssoooo love your work with this story! Im sorta kinda rooting for sakura and human kyubbi still a die hard NaruSaku fan! Preferred it when she was still asleep but I'm soo loving this story keep it up you're an EPIC WRITER!
Winnie chapter 31 . 5/17/2014
Amazing story, I've never actually read a Sakura/Naruto fic...usually staying away from them actually. But the plot twists and really just the whole perspective of how Sakura uses the Kyuubi. Funny how different she turned out than Naruto.

And lovely lovely bloodshed.

Kind of shame Kakashi was a douche...but it was nice how he died.
You can interpret what I mean by 'nice'.
fbfbg chapter 40 . 4/19/2014
A magnificent story if i ever saw one.
Tifah 98 chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
I keep getting chills!
Tifah 98 chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
can't get enough!
Tifah 98 chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Sooooooooo LOVED IT!
Tifah 98 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
so love it will read more hope the clean versions contain sex!
elorielee chapter 40 . 4/6/2014
Magnificent story, thank you!
GoldenGuard227 chapter 16 . 3/29/2014
Well I have read up to this point so far, and I must say that this story is masterfully written. I absolutely love the way you portrayed Sakura in this story, where I believe that this is the most amazing and badazz version of her that I have ever read, or seen. I love her attitude, how dark and ruthless she is, her attractiveness, and how powerful she becomes.
I also adore the dark and eerie mood of the story, very well done. You are capable of keeping your story consistent throughout everything, great grammar and spelling (very few mistakes so well done again), and I love how you portray all the other characters as well. The conversations between characters are human and believable, I also love how you portrayed Naruto and Sakura's relationship, it was well paced and didn't feel rushed, and they're adorable together, in a loving bloodthirsty kind of way lol.
So overall, great story, and I can't wait to finish it. Great writing, and thank you.
549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »