Reviews for Hell's Radiance
The Draftsman chapter 40 . 5/26/2015
Firstly I'd like to say that story was goddamn awesome! One of the best fics i've read on this site. I like the way you were able to make the changes believale, not just some replace X with Y stuff, you actually made the change in basic setting affect everything.
I especially liked the fact that you didn't just turn Naruto into side character or some bashing target.
Los Grotos chapter 17 . 5/14/2015
Ohmigod. The ending, that meeting was strong.
Los Grotos chapter 14 . 5/14/2015
Oh my. Sakura has all her chess pieces up and alive. Good for her.
Los Grotos chapter 12 . 5/13/2015
Tsunnade is the best. The total best.
Los Grotos chapter 10 . 5/13/2015
Ohmigod. Orochimaru escaped by the skin of his teeth. Sakura must be so diappointed, poor girl.
Los Grotos chapter 7 . 5/13/2015
Oh Sakura. Precious children.
Los Grotos chapter 5 . 5/13/2015
Ohmigod. Sakura and naruto formed a power couple. Good for them!
Los Grotos chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
Oh my. Cant blame Sakura, but I'm surprised she hasn't killed her classmates. They're really cumbersome.
Los Grotos chapter 2 . 5/12/2015
Ohmigod. Itachi is now in it. This is a major development.
Demonic girl111 chapter 40 . 2/21/2015
Okay so I'm sobbing my eyes out and my mother is confused as hell. But now she knows what's going on, (we both read) and she knows I'm suffering from EOTBT. (End of the book trauma) For starters I have to say. Fantastic job. The way you write is extremely well said and very clear in my mind, and the gory scenes were well described and gave me a clear picture. I've read a lot of fanficton, but I've never seen one like yours until now. Thank you for giving me such a great experience in reading your story. Longest review I've written ever too. But it was worth it. I love your writing style very much and I loved the way you played everything out. If I had to point out a flaw I would say a minimum of spelling errors, but I can pass that without a blink of an eye. So to end this review I'll say, Amazing story and I hope your writings makes the universes headline. Best of Luck!
Qinetiq chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
I read 12 chapters only, but i already can tell it's awesome. Pure, concentrated one.
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 11 . 12/19/2014
Ohhh i love your writing, its so evil and i love it. You definitely have a way with words, the way you spin the plot is amazing. I look forward to reading more. Cheers!
AnimeGirl
Bzzyt chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
That was brilliant. Its probably the one of the few stories I could call epic, in the original meaning of the .
gusb chapter 10 . 11/26/2014
It would be better if Sakura just stick on her plans where not getting 'touchy' towards Naruto... let him just be one of her pawns.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/17/2014
In the scene with Kabuto and the two assassins, you said "Hyuuga Hinata" instead of "Hyuuga Hanabi".
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »