Reviews for Hell's Radiance
VesperChan chapter 9 . 2/8/2007
Ah I feel bad for Sakura. It looks like Naruto got really mad at Sakura. I like how you started to make Sasuke possesive of Sakura or whatever he was feeling it was good. I really love this fic and can't wait for the next update. Keep it up!
ShiokuXRose chapter 9 . 2/8/2007
Seriously, did you really have so say Chidori? LOL. I like that part when you said that. Update soon.
softball91 chapter 9 . 2/8/2007
this story is so cool. i absolutely love reading it. you must be a genious, because this story is like, brilliant. i can't wait t find out what will happen between naruto and sakura next. i hope that he forgives her, even though he shouldn't have to because she had no control over it, but still. any way, keep up the great work, and update soon. i'm dieing to find out what will happen next.

-nicole
FakeMirage chapter 8 . 2/6/2007
Hey I like your story though I have a couple of requests. I wish that you would add more Sasuke because even if he isn't he main character he is vitle in the team, and I also wish for less cussing. Hope you update soon.
Arkeus chapter 2 . 2/4/2007
uh...Could you tell if you are jumping year, becasue this is weird.

Alos, if sakura is still five, kurenai should be a chunin at that time, not the best genjutsu user of konoha.
ShiokuXRose chapter 8 . 2/3/2007
Awesome chapter, update soon!
Canadian Menteuse chapter 8 . 2/3/2007
woot woot!
Miss Dany chapter 8 . 2/3/2007
Update asap!
kttykiwi chapter 8 . 2/3/2007
well for having to sneak about and type, this turned out very well. Update soon please.
faberryjuice chapter 8 . 2/2/2007
Wow, very nice. I absolutely love this story, I just can't wait until you update! And also, I've been noticing some mistakes throughout and I was wondering if you would mind me being your beta? Beta is just someone that proofreads you writing, in case you don't know.
Mr. Despair chapter 8 . 2/2/2007
Makes me wonder. I bet everyone would have a heart attack if they knew Sakura's real hair color. Because, it's pink and pretty and doesn't match her personality.

And I almost wonder if Sakura will go through with her destroy Konoha plan. (in the end) And Sasuke...I want to see him get his ass whipped one day. By Sakura.

But yeah, rambling.
ThePinkBunniesLeaders chapter 8 . 2/2/2007
Thanks for working so hard to type this chapter. I really enjoy your story. please update soon.

~Panda
denial25rox chapter 8 . 2/2/2007
she kicked orochimaru's . i say u should make it sakuxnaru until she sees itachi and then, she goes with him. yea. thats just me though. well bye.
Ieya chapter 8 . 2/2/2007
I loved it, keep up the wonderful work, can't wait for your next chapter.
Arkeus chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
It's good...but somewhat erratic. I hope it gets a bit more solid in the future chapter, and the gratuitous violence was surprising, your uchihas are real bastards, and i wonder why they are let loose.

I Guess sakura is hated even more because she isn't the yondaime's son.
570 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »