Reviews for Hell's Radiance
Miss Dany chapter 8 . 2/3/2007
Update asap!
kttykiwi chapter 8 . 2/3/2007
well for having to sneak about and type, this turned out very well. Update soon please.
faberryjuice chapter 8 . 2/2/2007
Wow, very nice. I absolutely love this story, I just can't wait until you update! And also, I've been noticing some mistakes throughout and I was wondering if you would mind me being your beta? Beta is just someone that proofreads you writing, in case you don't know.
Mr. Despair chapter 8 . 2/2/2007
Makes me wonder. I bet everyone would have a heart attack if they knew Sakura's real hair color. Because, it's pink and pretty and doesn't match her personality.

And I almost wonder if Sakura will go through with her destroy Konoha plan. (in the end) And Sasuke...I want to see him get his ass whipped one day. By Sakura.

But yeah, rambling.
ThePinkBunniesLeaders chapter 8 . 2/2/2007
Thanks for working so hard to type this chapter. I really enjoy your story. please update soon.

~Panda
denial25rox chapter 8 . 2/2/2007
she kicked orochimaru's . i say u should make it sakuxnaru until she sees itachi and then, she goes with him. yea. thats just me though. well bye.
Ieya chapter 8 . 2/2/2007
I loved it, keep up the wonderful work, can't wait for your next chapter.
Arkeus chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
It's good...but somewhat erratic. I hope it gets a bit more solid in the future chapter, and the gratuitous violence was surprising, your uchihas are real bastards, and i wonder why they are let loose.

I Guess sakura is hated even more because she isn't the yondaime's son.
Mr. Despair chapter 7 . 1/31/2007

SHINO HINATA AND NARUSAKU? (and, while I would love a little more Sasuke, I also hate him. Weird, yeah.)

I think I love you.
Miss Dany chapter 7 . 1/31/2007
Update soon!I love it!
kttykiwi chapter 7 . 1/30/2007
I LOVE IT! Its the best Sakura has the Kyubi story I've read so far.
Karin Kinomoto chapter 7 . 1/29/2007
I heart the chapter. ) Love the scene with the kitsune, it was very well written, keep it up! D
SweetAssassin chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
Holy shit! This was such an action packed chapter!

Update soon!
VesperChan chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
Awsomeness! my gosh I love how you made sakura so evil and with the most powerful demon no less. I'm really glad your adding some SakNar to the story. I mean Sakura can't be that powerful hot and smexy without one person having a crush on her.

I can't wait to see how her fight with Gaara turns out. It would be cool if they soehow became friends since they both have so much bloodlust and evilness plus they both have a demon inside them. Maybe he could turn out to be like Naruto, a friend or maybe something more.

And in the 2ed chapter when she was talking to the Kyuubi no kitsune he said if the need arises she would become his mate. I would really like to know more about that. It sounds really good.

It's up to up but whatever you do it's gonna be awsome. Can't wait for the next chapter, Update soon!
RisiGurlRox chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
-Cheers- Yay an update! ...So you decided to make this NaruSaku? -sighs- Well hey its you story -winks- and a great one at that. Can't wait for the next update!

Ja.