Reviews for Hell's Radiance
Archerelf chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
O_O that demonic blood lust thing could be bad...
Sakura0890 chapter 6 . 1/28/2007
What? That's it? I want more, please?
xXThisWarIsOurs09Xx chapter 6 . 1/25/2007
...omg...THIS IS SUCH A KICKASS AWESOME STORY! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! I LOVE THIS STORY TO DEATH! XD XD XD XD
Archerelf chapter 6 . 1/24/2007
A very good take on the universe. One thing though: his name is Sasuke, not Sauske.
VesperChan chapter 6 . 1/23/2007
Holy crap! This story is flipping awsome! I love how you made Sakura and Naruto evil. I also adore how you made Kakashi and sasuke weak and mean...Sasuke weak...I love it! I always hated that prick.

Oh and for the pairings I think Gaara would be a good match for sakura, they both have demons they both love blood they both kill. But the pairing is up to you though I would be so happy to see evean a little GaaSak.

UPdate soon this fic is awsome.
Sakura0890 chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
Didn't expect the story to go in this kind of a direction. An assassin at such a young age. You would think that at the rate she was going she would surpass Itachi in skills and accomplishments by the age of 10.
Sakura0890 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
WOW!
SweetAssassin chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
*dies* Sakura's is just supremely COOL!

Update soon!
purplefreak2693 chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
this so is awesome. the lack of innocence is what makes the story great. update soon.
ThePinkBunniesLeaders chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
yay for no school chapters! *dances* I tried to send you a message in reply to your email but said they were too busy right now so I'll just answer it here. I am partial to Ita/Saku but your story is making me like Naru/Saku so either one will make me happy. And thank you for asking my opinion, I feel so special *hugs self* Good chapter, Gaara is here!XD waiting patiently for update and congrates on your record of updating in 24 hours!

Ja ne

~Panda
RisiGurlRox chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
-claps- YAY! I can't wait for the next chapter! As I did last review -cough- itasaku -cough- _~ heh I'm a Hells Radiance junkie!
Scarlett Fear chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
I love your story. I like the corruption! You rock cause you updated so soon! I can't wait for the next chapter

I say it should be an Itachi x Sakura because I don't know...I'm biased? Uh yeah...though a Naruto x Sakura would also work for me I prefer the ItaxSaku. -shrugs- its really up to you but I shall forever love your story!

Update soon! LOVE Ya!
Ieya chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
I know you said you weren't sure about the pairings, but as its going alont, i think it would make a sweet NaruSaku. I love how you push Sasuke away in this. I just don't like the kid. Nice work, I can't wait to read your next chapter.
Paralizing-Ninja chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
omg lol that was hilarious. great job.
ThePinkBunniesLeaders chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
you get out of school? That's so unfair! *goes into corner and cries* Anyways, good chapter, I like the evil Naruto *evil cackle* uh coughcough please update soon, thanks.

~Panda