Reviews for Hell's Radiance
RisiGurlRox chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
-Cheers- Yay an update! ...So you decided to make this NaruSaku? -sighs- Well hey its you story -winks- and a great one at that. Can't wait for the next update!

Ja.
ThePinkBunniesLeaders chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
Yay, Gaara and Sakura battle! *squeels in happiness* very good chapter, enjoyed it immensley. Uh, I'm so tired, been sleeping on and off all day. excited about the next chapter. Ja ne

~Panda
Ieya chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
I love it. Now all that you need to do to make it perfect is kill Sasuke in some utterly horrendous torturously beautific manner. MUWAHAHAHAHA. Wonderful work, I really can't wait on your next chapter.
Scarlett Fear chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
I have to admit I'm a little disappointed..;_; No ItaxSaku but its ok I'll take the NaruSaku!xD Great Chapter! Can't wait till you update!xD
Archerelf chapter 7 . 1/28/2007
O_O that demonic blood lust thing could be bad...
Sakura0890 chapter 6 . 1/28/2007
What? That's it? I want more, please?
xXThisWarIsOurs09Xx chapter 6 . 1/25/2007
...omg...THIS IS SUCH A KICKASS AWESOME STORY! UPDATE SOON PLEASE! I LOVE THIS STORY TO DEATH! XD XD XD XD
Archerelf chapter 6 . 1/24/2007
A very good take on the universe. One thing though: his name is Sasuke, not Sauske.
VesperChan chapter 6 . 1/23/2007
Holy crap! This story is flipping awsome! I love how you made Sakura and Naruto evil. I also adore how you made Kakashi and sasuke weak and mean...Sasuke weak...I love it! I always hated that prick.

Oh and for the pairings I think Gaara would be a good match for sakura, they both have demons they both love blood they both kill. But the pairing is up to you though I would be so happy to see evean a little GaaSak.

UPdate soon this fic is awsome.
Sakura0890 chapter 2 . 1/23/2007
Didn't expect the story to go in this kind of a direction. An assassin at such a young age. You would think that at the rate she was going she would surpass Itachi in skills and accomplishments by the age of 10.
Sakura0890 chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
WOW!
SweetAssassin chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
*dies* Sakura's is just supremely COOL!

Update soon!
purplefreak2693 chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
this so is awesome. the lack of innocence is what makes the story great. update soon.
ThePinkBunniesLeaders chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
yay for no school chapters! *dances* I tried to send you a message in reply to your email but said they were too busy right now so I'll just answer it here. I am partial to Ita/Saku but your story is making me like Naru/Saku so either one will make me happy. And thank you for asking my opinion, I feel so special *hugs self* Good chapter, Gaara is here!XD waiting patiently for update and congrates on your record of updating in 24 hours!

Ja ne

~Panda
RisiGurlRox chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
-claps- YAY! I can't wait for the next chapter! As I did last review -cough- itasaku -cough- _~ heh I'm a Hells Radiance junkie!
549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 .. Last Next »