Reviews for Hell's Radiance
ShiokuXRose chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
It's Ayame, the raman stand girl

Update soon
SweetAssassin chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
I actually like Naruto's attitude! Woah! The battle scenes were phenomenal!

Update soon!
Scarlett Fear chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
I LOVE YOU! Your story is AWESOME! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! I know what you mean about the mouse..mine keeps doing that to me to!

WHY? WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?T.T (NOTE: Yelling at mouse) -cough-

Great story!
RobotPirateNinja chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
Meh. I think NaruSaku would be great. I'm sure that the Kyuubi would get a great kick out of corrupting the 4th's child. Well, corrupting him more. Plus ItaSaku is overdone. I have never read a good NaruSaku fic where both of them are evil. Besides, they make a cute couple. _

I get the feeling that Naruto will be undergoing a drastic degree of improvement between now and the chuunin exam. After all, Naruto can be a very, very fast learner when he wants to learn something.

Think about it. When Naruto becomes Hokage with Sakura's help, he could slowly transform the village into Kyuubi's minions. That would be the perfect ironic event, and one of the best tricks ever.

Kitsune love to pull tricks like that, even when they are evil. Which, by the way, they aren't. They are completely and totally amoral, but not evil. They have absolutely no thought given to morals.

Furthermore, I'm not sure that Kyuubi would approve of a physical relationship with an Uchiha. In recent chapters of the manga, he refers to the Uchiha clan's chakra as "cursed". I'm not sure he'd want his vessel having children with someone like that.
Ieya chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
I can't figure it out, but for some reason, I'm adicted to this story. You have very good coupling possiblities in it. Nice work.
RisiGurlRox chapter 5 . 1/21/2007
Yay! n.n I can't wait for the next chapter! Naruto is different but kudos on him! I can understand a story practically writing itself. -cough- Wanted to also mention ItaSaku is a GREAT pairing! -cough- .
ShiokuXRose chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
GO SAKURA! YOU RULE! Update soon!
Paralizing-Ninja chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
GO SAKURA! GIRL (and demon) POWER RULES! keep up the good work
ThePinkBunniesLeaders chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
bad Kakashi! no more ass-poking! *smacks Kakashi's head* wonderful chapter, loved it!
Scarlett Fear chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
YOU ROCK MEH SOCKS! Can't wait for the update! Great story! I love you!xD
RisiGurlRox chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
Yay! This update practically made my day! n.n I can't wait for the next one! This is aa really great story!
ShiokuXRose chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
really good, update soon
Paralizing-Ninja chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
haha sakura is the most awsomes person plz update soon
GinaCat chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
I love this story I hope you update soon
RisiGurlRox chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
Wow this is really interesting-can't wait to read the next chapter!
530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »