Reviews for Hell's Radiance
VampireHuntress72095 chapter 40 . 3/11/2013
Why didn't I find this sooner?...I Love You!
Ashaeron chapter 40 . 2/13/2013
Nearly 1.5 years after this finished and I still find it criminal you only have 450 reviews. /

This is a brilliant story, your characters are excellently grown and developed. The way you've crafted the plot so that things that occurred way back in the first 3-4 chapters are STILL coming back full circle is a feature that so many people can't achieve, myself included. My second run-through and this is definitely still in the top of my favourites list. Excellent work.
yellulhchicken chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
does not make sense. a Jinchuuriki is a powerful resource. why would the Hokage, the God of Shinobi no less waste it? it's like a country getting a free nuclear reactor fully built and the only thing you need to do is to put workers in it. sure there's what happened to Chernobil and what happened to that Japanese reactor but the amount of cheep power it could provide a country is nothing to sneeze at. same thing here with Sakura or any Jinchuuriki of the Kyubi. it is just plain dumb to read about them being abused in such a manner. emotional neglect i would understand but to just leave them alone for ninja and civilians to attack and abuse is just downright morornic.
sakurenstorm123 chapter 40 . 1/14/2013
one of the best stories i ever read
Nate Grey chapter 40 . 1/9/2013
Wow. Easily one of the best Naruto epics I've come across. There's so much I like here that I couldn't possibly list it all, but certain things really stand out.
I love stories where someone else is Kyuubi's vessel, but this is the first one I've seen that did it so well and, at the same time, included Naruto's interactions with that character as a major part of the story. Though, this is probably the first time I've seen such a character so admittedly insane in the process, but that only adds to the story. Seen Sasuke blind before, but still this time was different, both because of Hanabi and his bond with Sakura. And I know Kyuubi lies, but the very implication that the only reason he was able to get his hooks in Sakura was because of how humans treated her was just genius.
I noticed you mentioned several times that people complained about the adultery. I tend to agree with you: of all the things Sakura did with and for Kyuubi, that hardly makes the list in my eyes (though I admit I winced when it happened). I felt really bad for Naruto (and I suspect that's really why people were complaining), but then Sakura herself stated she knew they weren't going to last, and Naruto seemed to know it as well, eventually. I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed them while they did last, though.
And if it wasn't terribly obvious already, welcome to my Faves list!
On a parting note, I was sad to see that this is the only story you had posted. But on a happy note, I'm delighted that THIS is the story you do have posted. So congrats on a job well done.
leadtheway chapter 40 . 12/20/2012
fan-fucking-tastic. That's it. Congratulations
I-Got-A-Quill chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
Man are these chapters long!
HardWriterCross chapter 40 . 11/13/2012
This fic was absolutely mind blowing in every way. I can only hope to someday be able to write with the brilliance this took. Every part of this was engaging and kept me on my toes and i find myself happily rereading this for the depth it holds. even in published novels i have a hard time finding something so compelling and all encompassing so thank you.
Awesome chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Damn. I've read this story countless times, and every time I do, I amazed. I remember the first time I started reading this, barely a fifth grader, and when I realized that I had hit the jack pot( there were around 36 or 37 chapters then, and I hadn't found non-drabble fic with that many chapters), and reading it now that I'm older, this is one of the very few original fanfics that I read that I can still tolerate( and love).

Ps, I left a review as Hidan's Sacrifice, but I didn't feel it was sufficient to provide my true feelings about this fic(in another few months, I think that this review is unsatisfactory as well, and I'll most likely write another one)
Mawaru chapter 29 . 9/29/2012
I like this fic for its characterization and sheer bleeding sociopathy, but one of its weaknesses is the underwhelming battle scenes. I find it odd that you overpower Sakura such that she's almost invincible, and yet at the same time underpower all the major villains. What is the point? You're not even keeping them at canon levels, they're WEAKER than canon.

I suppose you can be forgiven for not having Water Prison Shark Dance and Samehada fusion, since I imagine this fic was written before those things were revealed in canon, but what makes no sense to me is that Samehada's never even mentioned to eat chakra in this fic. That's Kisame's iconic trait and was evident since Part I-the dude is jinchuuriki kryptonite, and yet Sakura never mentions having any trouble with him at all.

Pain was nerfed to an incredible extent, never even using Preta path's absorption abilities when Sakura draws on the Kyuubi's chakra. No Chou Shinra Tensei or Chibaku Tensei, which might be because he was fighting on home turf, but then again Sakura was already going 9 tails so collateral damage from his own jutsu hardly mattered at this point.

Itachi's battle was a letdown, Kakuzu's and Hidan's just nonexistent. Orochimaru's death by asspull blood infection no jutsu was disappointing; if Sakura can use that on him despite Oral Rebirth, she should just use it on every enemy for an easy KO, but it never resurfaces. Similarly, non Curse-Seal level 2 Kimimaro back in part I was anticlimactic as hell too. So many fight scenes in this fic are so terribly limp.
webcoitus chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
I just finished your story and I wanted to let you know, you are an amazing written. Your story is in my top five, none can actually be ranked. You should write another.
Acaila chapter 40 . 8/28/2012
A bit darker than what I usually read, but overall a great story. Thanks for sharing.
Non entity chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
All I can remember from reading this was an increased level of paranoia at everything around me. The story crept into the dark slowly but surely and by the end I was ready to flip shit and go murder someone. Thankfully the dynamics between Kyuubi and Sakura kept me from jumping off the deep end, and kept me into the story as well. The ending was like a breath of fresh air after a tour of duty on a damned submarine. A sort of happy ending with a sense of it's not over, but you win this round meatbag feeling. It would be interesting if you wrote snippets of what happens after the main group all passes on, and Sakura and the Kyuubi reunite. Perhaps later...
You should look into pro horror novels though. That's an incredible talent you have.
Pip-Doodlely-Doo chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
iffy beginning but it not the beginning that i should matter about its the rest of the story but i do like how u switch the whole story sakura mite be a beastly container
Inara Seraph chapter 40 . 8/16/2012
A stunning end. Brilliantly plotted from start to finish. The story was going so dark toward the end that I was worried I wouldn't get the happy end I was looking for. I'm very glad you decided to end it the way you did.
530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »