Reviews for Hell's Radiance
living6 chapter 40 . 7/17/2014
I read this story years ago and enjoy. Then for the past 6 months I'be been looking for and I finally found it and was able to read it again. I fell in love with it all over again. It is and will probably always be my favorite fanfiction. Great job! :D
Anna1209 chapter 40 . 7/16/2014
Wow.
I haven't read this fic in two years and after spending a while looking for it and re reading it again I still LOVE this story.
You're an amazing auothor and I love the grotesque and realistic points in this story. And this twisted Sakura is just a huge bonus :3
Even though I'm not much of a sakunaru fan I still adore this story and every one of the characters you've molded into your own plotline.
Well done c:
ArrogantlyPessimistic chapter 40 . 7/9/2014
Probabley the best badass Sakura fic ive ever read. I love it! It was dark, errie and cool! Beautiful!
CosmicDucks chapter 40 . 6/20/2014
I LOVED this story, we need more badass Sakura fanfics like this one.
moonhuntress91 chapter 40 . 6/5/2014
this was the BEST story i've ever read!
Tifah 98 chapter 36 . 5/28/2014
Give me more goodness!
Tifah 98 chapter 34 . 5/27/2014
Finally the kyuubi fucks sakura!
Tifah 98 chapter 33 . 5/27/2014
One word: Heart-Stopping!
Tifah 98 chapter 32 . 5/27/2014
Iiii sooooo LOVE sakura and human kyuubi!
I love that their relationship is sexual and soo fucking UNHEALTHY! One minute I'm like they love each other the next I'm thinking they wanna kill each other and I love it! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Tifah 98 chapter 30 . 5/27/2014
I ssssoooo love your work with this story! Im sorta kinda rooting for sakura and human kyubbi still a die hard NaruSaku fan! Preferred it when she was still asleep but I'm soo loving this story keep it up you're an EPIC WRITER!
Winnie chapter 31 . 5/17/2014
Amazing story, I've never actually read a Sakura/Naruto fic...usually staying away from them actually. But the plot twists and really just the whole perspective of how Sakura uses the Kyuubi. Funny how different she turned out than Naruto.

And lovely lovely bloodshed.

Kind of shame Kakashi was a douche...but it was nice how he died.
You can interpret what I mean by 'nice'.
fbfbg chapter 40 . 4/19/2014
A magnificent story if i ever saw one.
Tifah 98 chapter 5 . 4/13/2014