Reviews for Hell's Radiance
Anonymous chapter 14 . 9/20/2013
Okay, normally, I'll just do one review. Your writing, however, it speaks to me. It's fun, light, digestible, with subtleties and implications and fun happy places and it's a joy to read. The notes of what has changed always end up highlight the most enjoyable parts, and nothing seems superfluous.

But you need someone to say this. Barley is a grain. It's used to make beer, and some types of bread, and sometimes eaten in soups. Barely is the word you are looking for, every SINGLE time. If you could switch every instance of barley for barely, it would be such an improvement.

Aside from that, the only things wrong with this story are occasional typos (I think I've seen 2).
Anonymous chapter 5 . 9/20/2013
I like this chapter.

Kakashi's apparent favortism of Sasuke is such a subtle thing that you'd never guess he hates all his students and is just trying to get rid of them while doing what he can.

It's such a shame he has no idea how to mellow Naruto out, or any desire to deal with Sakura. If he did, he might be able to mitigate the damage his team is going to do.
FlagBear chapter 40 . 8/9/2013
I've read a lot of fanfiction, spanning over numerous fandoms. This is my favorite story and it deserves to be at the top of lists.

*・゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゚・*

I hope you write another story some day.
Dragonfan91 chapter 40 . 8/1/2013
Dark, bloody, and entirely engaging. I started this story a week ago and only put it down to work and sleep. Easily one of the best stories I have read on this site. The plot was first rate, the realism right in your face, and some of the most complex characters I've read. You can't help but love and hate them all. Great talent went into this so I'll simply add this; Well done Lady Author, well done.
Uncertain Shifter chapter 40 . 7/23/2013
I dont think there is really a need for an would probably be better left where it is.
Uncertain Shifter chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
Will Jiraiya become another of Sakuras puppets?
Or will he just not hate her as much?
Uncertain Shifter chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
I love the relationship Sakura has with Naruto.
I cant wait to see what happens with Sasuke.
Nauro chapter 40 . 7/8/2013
Awesome.

Gruesom, dark and terrible, but aweome nontheless.

Probabaly the best Sakura story out there, insane and unforgiving.

I think, echoes of this war will stay with me for a while, too.

Thanks for this opportunity.

Nauro
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is the best Saku Fanfic ever! I love dark, strong, and fearless Sakura! C:
Antonio92 chapter 40 . 6/30/2013
I... Just... This story disgusts me. You've laid bare the most hooriffic and disturbing parts of human nature, written a 40-chapter, 467,091-word epic of the worst excesses of mankind, fuelled by a being of pure malice... And the main antagonist? Was the girl we all hoped to see redeem herself.

Hell's Radiance is the WORST Naruto fanfiction I have ever read. From about chapter 30-ish onwards, I could barely stand to read it, I skipped sentences and words so that I could get through this abomination faster and hopefully put it out of my head. You didn't just torture Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke, and all of their friends and acquaintances. You tortured ever single person who faithfully read this from beginning to end.

This is undoubtedly one of the BEST wors of art I have ever read. Congratulations, you sick and twisted excuse for an author ;3
mak0-ch1 chapter 40 . 5/30/2013
haihai ]

I read your fanfic a couple of months back, and would just like to left you know that I feel that your story is underrated. It's good writing, good plot line, and good delivery, even if it is a bit odd that there wasn't a tragic loss (psychologically yes; not so much a physical representation, like a close someone to sakura) towards the end of the story.

As much as it's formulaic of adventure stories with dark themes to incorporate a death that the audience wouldn't want, it never fails to leave a very deep impact. I don't recall there being one in this story.

Anyways, back to my main point: your story is awesome, and deserves more readers whom write rave reviews and favourite it.
mmmgirl13 chapter 40 . 4/17/2013
In short and simple to tie this all up in one word; powerful.
Dustii chapter 40 . 4/6/2013
Wow. This story was something else. I read it over the course of a week, and it was all I could think about in that time. Crazy, fucked-up, glorious - this is one of the BEST AU fics I've ever read.
GamerGirl071001 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
me: ITAACCHHHHIII (fangirl mode) my friend zainab: wow O.O havent seen that mode in a while...
lala1221994 chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
love this story.i thought it was gonna be like the other one where she is exactly like naruto but no, this is awesome!
545 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »