Reviews for Hell's Radiance
Uncertain Shifter chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
I love the relationship Sakura has with Naruto.
I cant wait to see what happens with Sasuke.
Nauro chapter 40 . 7/8/2013
Awesome.

Gruesom, dark and terrible, but aweome nontheless.

Probabaly the best Sakura story out there, insane and unforgiving.

I think, echoes of this war will stay with me for a while, too.

Thanks for this opportunity.

Nauro
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is the best Saku Fanfic ever! I love dark, strong, and fearless Sakura! C:
Antonio92 chapter 40 . 6/30/2013
I... Just... This story disgusts me. You've laid bare the most hooriffic and disturbing parts of human nature, written a 40-chapter, 467,091-word epic of the worst excesses of mankind, fuelled by a being of pure malice... And the main antagonist? Was the girl we all hoped to see redeem herself.

Hell's Radiance is the WORST Naruto fanfiction I have ever read. From about chapter 30-ish onwards, I could barely stand to read it, I skipped sentences and words so that I could get through this abomination faster and hopefully put it out of my head. You didn't just torture Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke, and all of their friends and acquaintances. You tortured ever single person who faithfully read this from beginning to end.

This is undoubtedly one of the BEST wors of art I have ever read. Congratulations, you sick and twisted excuse for an author ;3
mak0-ch1 chapter 40 . 5/30/2013
haihai ]

I read your fanfic a couple of months back, and would just like to left you know that I feel that your story is underrated. It's good writing, good plot line, and good delivery, even if it is a bit odd that there wasn't a tragic loss (psychologically yes; not so much a physical representation, like a close someone to sakura) towards the end of the story.

As much as it's formulaic of adventure stories with dark themes to incorporate a death that the audience wouldn't want, it never fails to leave a very deep impact. I don't recall there being one in this story.

Anyways, back to my main point: your story is awesome, and deserves more readers whom write rave reviews and favourite it.
mmmgirl13 chapter 40 . 4/17/2013
In short and simple to tie this all up in one word; powerful.
Dustii chapter 40 . 4/6/2013
Wow. This story was something else. I read it over the course of a week, and it was all I could think about in that time. Crazy, fucked-up, glorious - this is one of the BEST AU fics I've ever read.
GamerGirl071001 chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
me: ITAACCHHHHIII (fangirl mode) my friend zainab: wow O.O havent seen that mode in a while...
lala1221994 chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
love this story.i thought it was gonna be like the other one where she is exactly like naruto but no, this is awesome!
VampireHuntress72095 chapter 40 . 3/11/2013
Why didn't I find this sooner?...I Love You!
Ashaeron chapter 40 . 2/13/2013
Nearly 1.5 years after this finished and I still find it criminal you only have 450 reviews. /

This is a brilliant story, your characters are excellently grown and developed. The way you've crafted the plot so that things that occurred way back in the first 3-4 chapters are STILL coming back full circle is a feature that so many people can't achieve, myself included. My second run-through and this is definitely still in the top of my favourites list. Excellent work.
yellulhchicken chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
does not make sense. a Jinchuuriki is a powerful resource. why would the Hokage, the God of Shinobi no less waste it? it's like a country getting a free nuclear reactor fully built and the only thing you need to do is to put workers in it. sure there's what happened to Chernobil and what happened to that Japanese reactor but the amount of cheep power it could provide a country is nothing to sneeze at. same thing here with Sakura or any Jinchuuriki of the Kyubi. it is just plain dumb to read about them being abused in such a manner. emotional neglect i would understand but to just leave them alone for ninja and civilians to attack and abuse is just downright morornic.
sakurenstorm123 chapter 40 . 1/14/2013
one of the best stories i ever read
Nate Grey chapter 40 . 1/9/2013
Wow. Easily one of the best Naruto epics I've come across. There's so much I like here that I couldn't possibly list it all, but certain things really stand out.
I love stories where someone else is Kyuubi's vessel, but this is the first one I've seen that did it so well and, at the same time, included Naruto's interactions with that character as a major part of the story. Though, this is probably the first time I've seen such a character so admittedly insane in the process, but that only adds to the story. Seen Sasuke blind before, but still this time was different, both because of Hanabi and his bond with Sakura. And I know Kyuubi lies, but the very implication that the only reason he was able to get his hooks in Sakura was because of how humans treated her was just genius.
I noticed you mentioned several times that people complained about the adultery. I tend to agree with you: of all the things Sakura did with and for Kyuubi, that hardly makes the list in my eyes (though I admit I winced when it happened). I felt really bad for Naruto (and I suspect that's really why people were complaining), but then Sakura herself stated she knew they weren't going to last, and Naruto seemed to know it as well, eventually. I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed them while they did last, though.
And if it wasn't terribly obvious already, welcome to my Faves list!
On a parting note, I was sad to see that this is the only story you had posted. But on a happy note, I'm delighted that THIS is the story you do have posted. So congrats on a job well done.
leadtheway chapter 40 . 12/20/2012