Reviews for For you, My Love
IHeartCullen chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
That is so heartwrenching. It was fantastically written, I don't think I have ever cried reading a fanfiction before, but you achieved it... bravo
Madison chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
oh my god. that was amazing, i am literally in tears! keep it up
treeofknowledge1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
That was amazingly sad, yet amazing.
SweetMoon69 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I absolutely love this. It's refreshing to see Edward and Bella out of the high school persona. : ) Thank you.

Poor Edward, just another thing that could possibly happen if he doesn't change her in the next book... lol.
Nora Nox chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
This is such a relief from the usual "Oh, look, I don't have to drink blood! Oh, look, I can still sleep! Oh, look, I still blush and I can still eat food and I still smell good! Well, would you look at that! Everything about me is still human except now we can have sex and be together forever!" stories. I'd been thinking of writing a Bella-turns-into-a-vampire story where it's not a happy ending, but now I don't think I can live up to this. It was utterly fantastic and gave us the hints of Bella and Edward being happy together that we wanted, but still ending with sadness. Bittersweet. I loved it.
Cat AKA Hydeist chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Aww! This is so sad. T_T

When I was reading the end, I couldn't help but imagine Tohru(from the manga Fruits Basket)holding the suitcase...
Twilight lover chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I'm sobbing right now. This was so touching and deep. You can't have it end there, you can't. Edward can't be without Bella, he can't live. Bring her back! Please bring her back. NOT THROUGH SOMEONE ELSE, though. Bella, and Bella alone can be with Edward, no one else must ever be for him what Bella was, not even a filler. He can not survive without her.
dark fairy79 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
omg, that was so good and sad but, a good read
chava chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
That was awesome...you're the only fanwriter I've seen on this site that actually writes both Bella and Edward IN CHARACTER... I'm not sure if Edward would have actually been able to make that decision, Bella's last wish or not - I mean, ETERNITY, no fading of memories, and he never listened to Bella those other times she ordered him not to kill himself, but who knows, Edward's such an amazing character, maybe he'd surprise us. I'm still kind of wondering what thought process led to his decision; his thoughts about Bella were so beautiful and heartbreaking that I was practically HOPING he would die - no one needs to be in that much pain for all eternity... But there's definitely so much good he could do by staying alive, even if just for his family, so I'm glad he managed to take the high road in the end. That was seriously so perfect...Stephenie Meyer couldn't have written it much better, much more heartwrenchingly, than that. Brava.
Monsoon Kisses chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I'm so sad right now...your words touched me. Are you going to continue this? Or was it a oneshot? PLease continue...i was so beautiful!
BlaineAndersonLover chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
i don't hate you! i loved it! tht was literally the saddest thing i've ever read! i'm sobbing and crying right now! tht was deep...but i'm still crying. this was depressing, is it going to be a oneshot? IT BETTER NOT BE! bring Bella back to life or something! PLEASE? or this stroy will haunt me and i will cry! PLEASE! BRING HER BACK T OLIFE! FOR UR FANS! !pwease? :)
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10