Reviews for For you, My Love
Lizzie05 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Oh my God, it was so sad. I'm still crying.
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Yes! Finally a story where Edward does the courageous thing and LIVES for her, instead of begging for death at the hands of the Volturi. I loved this. You really made Bella's character come alive.
sammy55 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Aw! I have tears in my eyes! That was so sweet!
oldsoul1964 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Very good, but sad. Very Bella
xx.-waiting-for-my-prince chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
*sniff*

bella was so brave!

and edward. living for someone who's dead. for your loved one.

so romantic.
spicehnoodles chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Oh, my gosh! Poor Edward! I was totally crying! Edward!
Ashlyn13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
I loved it!That was freaken amazing!So sad but it was written way she died... -shudders-...but at least she died by saving lots of people from blowing Job!
Brooklynn10 chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
SO Good.

You have a wonderful way with words. I could completely feel Edward's emotion, so much that I wanted to jump in the story and steal the briefcase away with Bella so that they would have a chance.

They had been so happy...could you imagine if this was what Breaking Dawn was? How tragic.
holly7tree chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
That is just...sweet. loving sad and sweet all in one. I love angst. So sad so sad. poor bella and mostly poor edward...

-Shadow
Aeris Rommyu chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Wow! You're really talented! You even hit Edwards's personality (and it showed in the narration) spot on! I enjoyed reading this. :)
CrystalDreams18 chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Oh my! That was beautiful...but sad! I mean, wow! Just, wow! Very well written though! I'm going to check out your other stories!
BellaCullen86 chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
THIS STORY STILL DEPRESSES ME!
cheryl chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
The last fanfic I read was in an MCR slash community on greatest journal... that was a few years ago. When I saw that this site was Twilight fanfics, I was a bit nervous it was going to be a bunch of girls writing about their fantasies with Edward and/or Rob Pattison. But, not so! You have a genuine talent for writing. I felt what you wanted me to feel when you wanted. THAT'S what makes a writer effective: for them to be able have you not only relate to the characters, but on some level feel whatever it is they're feeling.

I agree, this was sad. But unfortunately, sometimes love ends sadly. You projected love into this story and therefore into the readers. Good job ]

[idk if this gives my opinion more credit or anything, but I'm also a writer; it's been my favorite thing to do since i was 6. i dunno, whenever i get compliments from somebody else who writes it means a bit more to me. maybe that's just me though...]
Jannet2403 chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
it's perfect! i'm crying((
Your sweetest dream chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
ok, that was intense, it made me cry, thank goodness no one from my family is here right now, i probably look crazy, i have tears streaking dowwn my face. that was absolutely incredible, ur a great writer!
150 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »