Reviews for For you, My Love
guard2010 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
great fic! sad, though.

by the way: The Seine river is infamously known for being incredibly dirty. Whenever Paris experiences a large amount of rainfall (which is often), her sewage system has a tendency to... erm... back up, and the excess waste sometimes spills into the Seine. I'm not sure that Edward and Bella would care to "do it" in THIS river! just sayin!
Fall Down Again Bella chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Can vampires die from explosions? I never thought of that before. Excellent job, you captured Edward's emotions perfectly.
BlackMagicWhiteMagic chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
omg that was so sad I loved it though i almost cried!
SimplyDreams chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
This was by far the saddest thing I've ever read...
TwyliteLuvr chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Aw! Such a sad and touching story! I loved the plot. It was an excellently depressing idea. It was extremely well written and a pleasure to read. Thanks for writing!
Marmaduke chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Unbelievable. Just...amazing. I'm so impressed. And as you can see, speechless.
Ivory76 chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Good story...my only question is, wouldn't Bella have survived a bomb explosion, seeing that she is a vampire and all...
Mind'sEye4 chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
That is so sad!
Gwarpy chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
this was amazing and very well written! great one shot :)
yahoo-chloe chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
I can't think another word that hasn't been used on here a thousand times- utterly beautiful! I felt the ending went a bit quick, so many people have siad that they cried but I feel like I didn't really get the chance to. Anyhow, an innovative idea, seeing how the bomb would tear her to pieces and then burn them up. Just the way to destroy a vampire... Well put, well done.

Chloe
Jammya chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
But..BUT,BUT... -Burts into tears-... That was so sad. I just have a question thow, Since her body just flew around shouldnt she just put herself back to gether again? Not trying to crit of nothin but just was eating at me O_O.

I still like it btw! :]]
deadgoddess chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
An astonishing series of events. This story will catch you by surprise.. You'll be thinking of a romantic day, and all of a sudden... *poof*
this.hostage.stuff.is.fun chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
OH MY GOD! That was so sad! Poor poor Edward! That was so amazing too! You are brillient!
penpaperaser chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Wow. This is so sad, but it's so well written! I love your works!
residentghost chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Sad...yes, but beautifully written!
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »