Reviews for A Matter of Trust
Sunnykisses chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This was a very in-character story. Loved seeing Frisco amonf Robert and Anna, who were so sweet to each other. Thank you for writing this.
Roadrunnerz chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Aww..I loved this short. You've captured everything that I love about Robert and Anna here. I think that after her initial betrayal Robert always had some undeniable and in some ways, understandable, trust issues when it came to Anna but the fact that his love for her didn't waiver in spite of it always spoke volumes to me. I think you picked a great scenario to focus on both. Plus it reminded me of one of the early, pivotal R/A scenes. Thanks for this, and again for posting the link on Kel's board! :)
cheryl24 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
I was never a Holly fa. She always seemed like a ice princess,so I can say that i like this pairing alot more. Plus,I really like Robin. Write more,please.
TwoCentsForFree chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Oh...my God...you made me cry. This is incredible! You HAVE to write more like this! The writers at GH don't even do Robert and Anna's love justice, not like this does. Amazing! Thank you SO MUCH for this. It's on my favorites now, that's for damn sure! :0)
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I like that you are writing about Robert and Anna. The end to this chapter is very well written.I could feel their emotions coming through, all the love and fear.
aethra chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Wow! This was a wonderful reminiscent look at one of my all time favorite pairings. Thank you so much.