Reviews for Into the Sunset
4gcrazyme chapter 1 . 12/3/2018
Love your GH RnA stories! Great writing, wish you had been on the GH writing staff, '92 or '06! You do much better writing. Thanks for posting.
catkthompson chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
Nice! Don't you wish we could have seen all of this for real? The current stories make me yearn for these days. :-)
Roadrunnerz chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This was FABULOUS! I've always envisioned that it was Anna who set the bomb on that tanker, for the very reasons you described in this short. I don't know if the show ever actually delved into this (or even answered the question of who did set the bomb), but I thought this would have made for a great story catalyst should they ever reunite on the GH. But alas, it wasn't even mentioned. :-/ Thank godness for fanfic. ;) And again I love the feel you have for this couple, I think you see their connection pretty much exactly as I've always seen it. You remind me of all the things I loved about them.
Castlelover41314 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Very good. I'm so happy to find another Robert/Anna story. I would love to read more. Will you be adding to this, or writing another one?
TwoCentsForFree chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
YOU DID IT AGAIN! YOU MADE ME CRY AGAIN...Once again, thank you...and write more.

So, when're you gonna reimburse me for the tissues I spent on this and that other story of yours? :0)
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Adored this line

The look on his face smashes her heart into a million pieces

This story was so powerful. The emotions so intense. It was like a crackling fire. Loved it!