Reviews for That Charming Smallville Hospitality
Buddy5647 chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
As an NCIS fan, I am not surprised by Jeff. A creep is a creep whether the name is spelled with an e or an i.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 14 . 8/20/2016
Oh, this was lovely! Thank you so much for sharing this story with us. I'm not usually one for high school AUs, but you did a beautiful job with all of the characters. The twist with Sam Lane was OOC, but it served the story well and had its own believability (I know someone whose family closed resembled what you depict of the Lanes' home life, so it resonated.) I love the idea of reimagining Season 1 with a Lois who knows Clark's secret and is already in love with him. Excellent job!
ChevalierRadiant chapter 14 . 6/25/2016
I binged the story and loved it every single bit of it, right up until the ten year time jump.

Awesome work :)
CharlieBoneFan chapter 14 . 2/27/2016
Ah, sad but happy ending. I loved it.
ggggggggggggg chapter 14 . 7/28/2010
I loved it! This is the most original Superman story i've read yet. You completely changed... everything yet it's still so completely Lois and Clark. Wow. I almost cried when she broke up with him, but i had a feeling you were going to end it in present day. The writing was amazing and i hope you have more stories just like it because i'm addicted.

I would suggest switching it to 'complete' because a complete story is much more attractive than one where you have no idea when it'll be updated. :) Great Job!
TheGryfter chapter 3 . 9/25/2009
The scene with the yearbook was absolutely heartwrenching.

Just something your mind does not want to associate with Clark.

Wonderfully written...
Jerh chapter 14 . 1/28/2009
Great story, I just hated the ending. I guess I just dont see Lois ended a relation ship because of her father, if you truely love some one nothing comes between it. When she explained every thing to him at the Daily Plant 10 whole years later I think if I were him I would laugh at her and leave.

It may not have ended how I would like but still great none the less.
Kairan1979 chapter 14 . 1/10/2009
I liked the story until the last chapter.

Lois knew how hard is for Clark to trust somebody. She must have realised what it is for him - girl he lovel rejected him without explanations. And what kind of love is it, if her decree worth more than Clark?

And he forgave her too easily. Clark from "Lois and Clark" wasn't like this. I remember him rejecting Lois as Superman after she rejected Clark.

This story must have NO happy ending. Lois must have met Clark and explain him everything - only to discover that he moved on and don't love her anymore.
Lara-Van chapter 14 . 7/9/2008
Holy. Crap.

I... have... no... idea... what... to... say...

And that's NOT normal for me any more than it is for lois.

Fantastic job.
Lara-Van chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
This is a FANTASTIC elseworld story you've got going! Keep it up!
irony882 chapter 14 . 8/28/2007
Excellent! There were a few grammatical errors, but it's not a big deal as it doesn't distract the reader.

The part I really liked was the narrator at the end of the last chapter. Since you changed the point of view, it emphasizes what both of the characters are feeling, not just what one is feeling at this time and what the other is feeling. ...Did that make any sense?

Anywho, lovely story. Great characterisation, an especially good job on Martha. I'll be reading your writing again, I'm sure.
MarkTurner chapter 14 . 8/26/2007
Great story, thank you. I would have prefered Clark to have not given up so easily and waited 10 years, but at least there was a happy ending. :)
MadaMag chapter 14 . 5/1/2007
Very good story, interesting and so on.

Somehow I though Clark would be more adamant about what's going on, but for the explanation for the pause in their relationship it was good.

Write more!
jack chapter 14 . 4/4/2007
great story but superman has blue eyes. have you seen superman returns well they are definetley blue lol sequel maybe?
gunnman chapter 14 . 2/27/2007
A wonderful story. I really enjoyed it. You did an excellent job with all the characters.

Gunn