Reviews for In This Town
Squishie-chan chapter 7 . 4/15/2008
This was really cute! i never thought of those two together, but they made an adorable couple! you should write a Gustafa x Nami one, cuz i've never read one... GREAT JOB!
Ekoaleko chapter 7 . 8/27/2007
...DUDE. This is adorable. I love what Rock says, "The way to a man's heart is through his staomch..." I was just, like, hahaha, wtf? But then I realized he was talking about food and I'm like XDD. I love your writing style. I'd suggest something, but nothing comes to mind, haha.
Gamerzgal chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
Heh...I didn't know that I could be so persuasive...Most people that I know just can't stand to listen to me...-

But, That was great! I especially liked "The Way to a Man's Heart". But a suggestion...something about Sebastian. NOBODY writes him as the main character! (At least, nobody I've seen...)

Just pure gold. Keep writing!

Gamerzgal
lil' red chapter 7 . 8/13/2007
Oh! I like it, I love it! You see, I am a HUGE Rock fangirl...and I LOVE making fun of him. In my opinion, the ones with Rock in them were the BEST. :) Great job!
Awesome Rapidash chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
I really liked this, you are a very good author! I was happy with the way the story ended, I agree that Muffy may at first seem shallow and just a big flirt once you get to know her she's actually a nice girl. Well done! May I suggest for future chapters a story that features the Witch Princess. Also maybe a story that features Elli, she's my favorite HM girl.
Angel Peach Blossom chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
All of these are really good! I loved every one of the them.

This was really cute, too! You did a good job on it.

I have a suggestion. Could you write something about Mary? She is my favorite girl in Mineral Town.
The Scarlet Sky chapter 7 . 8/5/2007
Oh! You are such an excellent writer! Thank you so much for accepting my suggestion; you did a fabulous job! And yes, I also am surprised when I write something fluffy. but honestly, that was the best Muffy x Rock oneshot I've ever read! Thanks again!

More suggestions...um...oh heck with it, give someone else a turn. It'll still be excellent and amazing.
Awesome Rapidash chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
Oh wow, my side is hurting from laughing so much! Yep, I'm like everyone else who's ever played Magical Melody in asking just what gender is Jamie anyway? Your story was a riot, I could just imagine them standing outside Jamie's window waiting and then finding out tah he /she sleeps in his / her poncho! Awesome job with this one! Next!
Awesome Rapidash chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
You know, I never really considered what the player might think when they are told about the whole blue feather custom. Well, this story answered that question is a very funny and enjoyable way! I loved the last part, they really told Jill's thoughts perfectly! Yep, your collection of stories is headed to my faves! Onward to the next chapter.
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
This had me rolling! I really liked Rocks reactions to being caught wearing the necklace. He tries to act all macho but Nami doesn't buy it at all! Then he tries to turn things back on Nami and she's like who cares! On to the next chapter!
Awesome Rapidash chapter 6 . 8/4/2007
Oh, I loved that! Leia is the best and I love to read stories about her. Your story was nicely written and well detailed. I could easily feel the feelings of fear and helplessness that Leia felt as she struggled on the beach, nice job! Yep, I like Daryl as well. Everyone always makes him out to be this crazy guy but I don't think he's really like that. This chapter has got me interested so now I have to go back and read the previous 5 chapters. Cya!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 6 . 8/4/2007
I always thought of Leia like that. This totally reminded me of a oneshot I wrote about her. As far as suggestions go, you don't think you could do a little Muffy x Rock thing, could you? (I know it's not canon...but still!) Thanks for writing again!
Gamerzgal chapter 5 . 7/20/2007
O...These are good. So...WHAT ARE YOU DOING! IT'S SUMMER VACATION! YOU BETTER BE HAVING A GOOD TIME, BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE FEBRUARY! I swear, if you updated, it'd bump you to the top, and then even more people would read this treasure! It's beautiful!

Well, now that my rant is up, please update whenever you can! :)

Gamerzgal
The Scarlet Sky chapter 5 . 7/11/2007
You just made my day AND my favorites list.
Svt chapter 5 . 2/13/2007
Oh yeah, Ruby with a frying pan, priceless! Hahahaha... Keep it up.

*Continue*