Reviews for I Am Negima! ?, AND SO CAN YOU! Act I
donkeykong75m chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
Finally it back You don't know how much I like this story The cross betwenn neo Negima,Pani Poni dash and Sonic is awsome. Not to mention the way you presnted the sonic characters as shadows. Pure genius (I really liked that you brought back Fang from the old games will Mighty,Bark, Bean, or Ray be in this also?) The writing is superb an down write hilarious as if this was an actual episode. Next one please
KonoSetsuna chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
haha what innuendo? Naughty Setsuna...

lol

Good story. _
Serac chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
I'm not gonna lie, I love the title. I AM AMER- I mean, NEGIMA!, AND SO CAN YOU!

Nice video game references, too. Those are always fun. :P
Karen Zara chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Very amusing. I like your writing style. :)

Added your fic to my Favorite Stories list.
Jamestown401 chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
This fic doesn't make sense. Why, and I mean, WHY would you have Asuna being blasted into the stratosphere by Ayaka? That really bugged me. It's like what were you thinking?
Je-kun chapter 13 . 6/24/2007
Oh yes! This took me two days to read but I finally finished! Now I am of the opinion I should see PPD if only to see the cab fly through the window. Poor Sonic, he is not too fond of being called a chupacabra is he. Cygnus was awesome. Now on to the sequel! *marches off to read it*
KC Komicer chapter 13 . 6/12/2007
Took me long enough to come back to this excellent fic. I love the randomness, the references and everything that went into the creation of this madcap, wonderful adventure.

Thank you for taking up the mantle of NegixBecky as one of the most appropriate of crossover ships ever. Thank you for providing some of the most enjoyable fic reading experiences in recent times. Thank you for providing free publicity for me. Just thank you.

Keep writing and I shall look forward to reading more about this new fan universe you are creating.
Tsutomu Teruko chapter 12 . 6/9/2007
First of all: thank you for writing this! It was such a joy to read, from the beginning to the end. The peppy, upbeat atmosphere was contagious; I couldn't help but grin all the way through. (What's more, this fic urged me to get into Pani Poni Dash!)

The crossover elements were handled in a way that was, I thought, sensible, funny and cute. Watching the casts of both fandoms collide was very fun. I especially enjoyed the Becky-Negi interactions, as well as Kurumi and Makie's. The characters all seemed unabashedly themselves, and you had them play off of each other remarkably well.

Cygnus' presence in the fic was also very fun and well-done, especially considering the already large and (for some) unfamiliar cast. He's a character who is just cool all around, and his occasional bouts of geekiness made him a lot of fun to read. His scenes with #6 were also very heartwarming- the "I'll remember your birthday" line in the last chapter in particular moved me a lot. (weep)

The action scenes were very cool as well. I very much enjoyed the variety of the action/battle scenes; we got to see almost all of the characters (and there are zillions of them!) in action at one point in time or another, which I thought was very neat.

These things along with good pacing, fun dialogue and absolutely quirky and hysterical crossovers (awesome!) made Scheme! a great read all the way through. It went on just long enough, and it never seemed to drag at all. I thought the ending very fitting, as well. Overall, it was great fun to read, and I am looking forward to any further developments in the future!
Eternal Longing chapter 13 . 6/3/2007
Hahaha! Teaser, Teaser! I read it again and I say full marks again. Go for Amnesia! Now that I've reviewed EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR CHAPTERS I say you better not slack off in Amnesia! I still want to review and give comments like: "How crazy can you get, Ansem."

I think I know the answer: "Beyond thy imagination!"

Good job Otsukare sama deshita.

Eternal Longing chapter 12 . 6/3/2007
How anti-climactic... Well, not really. All's well in the end so I guess all is well. HOWEVER! I really can't believe you implemented the Setsuna-driving scene! What is even more crazy is that you didn't add in the carnage! The total roadkill Serac was dreaming about! Still, I liked the epliogue though the sudden transfer of papers is very... uh, convenient indeed. But what will happen to the other students at Peach Moon Academy? Don't answer if its a spoiler .

Tikigod784 chapter 13 . 6/3/2007
wow. My previous review was incredibly sarcastic. Maybe.

Negi gets a Keyblade? cool if that's the case.

Also, I predict a true crossover with Kingdom Hearts...if only because of the almighty possibilities...

Regardless, I look forward to it with much anticipation. I haven't been this excited about a story since Juugo...

w00!
Tikigod784 chapter 12 . 6/3/2007
damn straight. Butterflies suck. But at least they're not as bad as BEES. F#%$! BEES.

on another note, great story. I look forward to your future works. But next time, you need to EXPLAIN stuff more. seriously. don't listen to the voices that tell you to hurry up! Yeah, I used to have voices, and then my parents got me a straightjacket for Christmas. When I wanted a shiny red bicycle (cuz it was such a cliche).
Eternal Longing chapter 11 . 6/1/2007
Scheme is coming to and end? Oh Noes! Hopefully there will be a sequel! Now for the comments:

Cliches were pulled off good enough that they were not just any cliches, they were funny cliches!

Also, I really enjoyed the KH2 references. However, did you add that woman in just for fun?

Finally, if you felt like writing in a different style, I recommend the feeling I got from the part where Cygnus was talking about his past. It was slightly mysterious, serious, and... nice you could say.

Well, that's all for now. Talk to you later.

Tikigod784 chapter 11 . 6/1/2007
Great stuff, but people forgetting stuff is too cliche...even for This fic. You've seen the entire Negima! series, right? (even if it is in RAW form)

I look forward to your future Negima works! Also, what are your feelings on having Howell/Connor/Masayoshi around? Too ridiculous? Meep
Tikigod784 chapter 10 . 5/20/2007
damn. Cygnus is gone.

Oh well.

Cool chapter. I look forward to next time.
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »