Reviews for I Am Negima! ?, AND SO CAN YOU! Act I
Eternal Longing chapter 4 . 3/9/2007
And now the serious reincarnation of Sora in an idiotic female's body who somehow gains his almight key blade powers because of a pactio with Negi? How can it be!

Another good chapter, and I'm looking forward to Negi's line in the next chapter. And now, though I think I knew, I know for a fact what your third crossover is:

Eternal Longing chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
Fufufufufu... Becky gets alchemist powers. Let's see, Fullmetal Alchemist and Evangeline combined... that's what I sense from PPD's female lead. Short like Ed, temperamental like Eva.

Cygnus acts very stereotypical, which I assume you did on purpose. The out of context comments you add in and comic relief scenes make it really feel like Negima! and it's style.

Still, my favorite part of your chapter's so far is the episode previews at the end. Good job!

Eternal Longing chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
I have finally gotten over here to read this story and it is amazing so far. I regret that I have not seen PPD as of yet (will hopefully remedy that soon), but I have seen Rebecca Miyamoto as a main character before.

Though this is the first Negima!(with a question mark)/PPD fiction, it is not the first PPD/Negima!(without the question mark).

I believe she ("Becky") was paired off with Negi in another PPDxNegima crossover. It was a pretty confusing story however, with maybe ten other anime references stuck in their and two POVs for both "Becky" and Negi. The only problem with two POVs is that the author doubled it up, adding lots of unneeded words, confusion, and a bit boredom.

Now enough rambling, I bet you'd like to know what I think of your story in more detail

1) Spelling and Grammar seems to be in order. The informal way you right is quite refreshing and something that I have not been able to successfully pull off. I admire things people who can do things that I cannot (when it has to do with writing).

2) A well done crossover, the transition between academies was quite smooth and the Headmaster's personality was played off nicely, however short his time in the spotlight was.

3) Cygnus is an interesting name to choose, especially for an antagonist. Normally, people choose darker names like "Darth" or... whatever their imagination dregs up. But maybe I'm just thinking too much of it. Cygnus works, I just hardly ever see it used (which means more points to you, dear author).

4) Devil's Swan: Dark and elegant, a combination of deadly pride and the grace to support it. A dangerous combination in a character be he fictional or not. I'd like to see how he lives up to his title.

And finally, though some of my comments may seem contradictory, I give your chapter and overall 9/10 (no one ever gets a 10/10 for me... not even Ambrant Arandel's Child of Mine which is probably as good as it gets; I don't believe in perfection... as of now).

Idea: 10/10 (only in categories) - well thought out and an interesting mix.

Skill: 9/10 - some minor "choppiness" which I have myself. I believe most people refer to it as "flow" or rather lack thereof.

Canon: 8/10 - I expected a bigger reaction from class 3-A when, all of a sudden, so many students from another Academy suddenly appear. And Negi seemed to be lacking something... maybe I'm just biased, but shouldn't the main character of story you base your own on get more spotlight. Yes, this is also directed at Master Masa and Theru, but sometimes people do get sick of the "cannonness" of the cannon characters, don't they?

Original Character: N/A - I know almost nothing about Cygnus the Devil's Swan so...

Well, good luck handling all of Becky's students that came along for the ride on top of Negi's thirty one. Good luck indeed.

Bishimimou chapter 6 . 3/3/2007
wow.. that's interesting I really enjoy it for something to read when I'm lonely and there are no new ep. of Negima! coming out... so I congrat you! YOU DO NOT FAIL IN LIFE, in a good way! :D
NYITNYIT chapter 6 . 2/28/2007
SONIC SONIC SONIC SONIC SONIC SONIC SONIC SONIC SONIC!... This is really good. It's great you were able to make a 3 way rossover that no one made up. GOOD JOB!
NYITNYIT chapter 5 . 2/14/2007
I KNEW IT!I KNEW IT! You did mix it with the sonic universe. That is very unique.
Roboko chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
My post got cut off sorry. x3 I was going to say great job we need more PPD fics. (: -Wants to see some Serizawa and Himeko x Rei fics-
Roboko chapter 2 . 2/9/2007
NYITNYITI have a profile chapter 4 . 2/7/2007
The mystery universe is the Sonic Universe Right i.e. Mobius, Sonic the Hedgehog etc.
ReddyRedWolf chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
Oh you used him funny.

Nitta the Oni (Ogre/Demon)

You've been reading AI Love You haven't you?

I believe that Nitta director of extracurricular activities is in fact Hitoshi and Saati's old math teacher. Besides Hakase hinted on MIT giving her the OS for Chachamaru in chapter 75. Saying there is a brother-sister team there that created AI with feelings. (Hitoshi and Yayoi Kobe) In the CD only AI Love You/Ai ga tomaranai Hitoshi and the girls with Cindy McDougal all live in Massachusetts (try saying that Becky- Maach-chu-chu). Hitoshi working part time in MIT.
shadow sentinel chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Well... that might have been the most Castlevania references I've ever seen in a single chapter about Chupacabra's but still funny. And for that person who's mad about Negima! being completely different, just think of it as an AU... because it really is.
TehSpaz chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
Awesome chapter! The action scenes were great! Sorry i didnt leave my email address, but i have a pro file go see it.
The Shiny Sword chapter 3 . 1/21/2007
While I don't really get the evil swan guy thing. I do enjoy this fic fully... and the scene with Nodoka and and cat in the soda machine was great
KC Komicer chapter 2 . 1/15/2007
Congratulations for writing the first SHAFT combination fic and probably second PPD crossover on FFN. This is the superior fic.

It is an extremely difficult task to capture the personalities of the PPD characters and the random feel of SHAFT's anime-on-crack but you have succeed in it.

I will be keeping my eyes on this one for... uhm... inspiration. Yeah, inspiration.

Good job and keep writing.
BigFics2 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
I demand that this be deleted immediatly! Negima! and Mahao Sensei Negima are 2 separate products and thus should NOT be in the same section! I say again DELET THIS NOW!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »