Reviews for The Darn Drabbles
chrisrose chapter 64 . 11/14/2013
You might not, but I *do* hate Lana...really. ;) So I really enjoyed your drabbles! It was quite satisfying to read about her stupidity getting her killed...over and over... and over. Nobody's gonna save your useless damsel butt this time, Lana! Ahem, forgive my violent glee. I giggled every time you described KK's bad acting/cutesy mannerisms too... the head tilting and nodding, etc. Also, the way you tied the Giant Krypto-Ants into Ant-Man's origin story was very clever! Thanks for the laughs!
TheGryfter chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Okay, that was seriously funny!

"It's a floating island."

"AARGH! Die, hallucination, DIE!"
Rebel Goddess chapter 64 . 7/15/2009
LOL at the Krypto Ants raising Scott as their own. These were all funny. Shame to see the series ending but as I gave up Smallville due to schedule conflicts years ago I can't moan too much. (3pm on Sundays I have less lazy things to do than watch TV.) Excellent series.
Rebel Goddess chapter 62 . 7/15/2009
LOL at the death by giant Krypto-ants. Nice one. I also loved the Ancient Space Dragon. Loved what made Lana's head explode. Death by Narnia was also great. Jawbreakers was a bit gross.
The Die Hard chapter 64 . 7/15/2009
I'm so old, I only remember Hank Pym as Ant Man, but apparently even comic characters age. (And you really don't want to know the memories from the military that the "We love you" song brings back. The actual lyrics wouldn't be allowed on this site anyway. But thanks for the serious laugh, even if it did wake up the cats.)
The Die Hard chapter 63 . 7/14/2009
Yeah, that was the dumbest story arc ever. Well it had some stiff competition for idiotic ideas, but still. And whatever they were smoking when they wrote that role for Lionel, it's illegal for a good reason. / "The sad duty of throwing the queen's mate out of the nest." BWAHAHAHA!
The Die Hard chapter 62 . 7/14/2009
I can't decide on which was funniest. But tentatively, I'll go with the homeless man with the concrete block, and (being ex-NASA) the Space Dragon. Though the satellite and Narnia and the jawbreaker come in a close second.
namjai chapter 63 . 7/14/2009
I love what it takes for Lex to come to his senses.
namjai chapter 62 . 7/14/2009
It's hard to review so many! But this may have to be my favorite:

"Clark put the smackdown on Lex, big time. He threw the bald villain thirty feet into the air, knocked him down again, and rumpled his clothes, all the while berating him for his moral shortcomings.

Meanwhile, poor Lana was run over by a train."

Poor Lex.
namjai chapter 60 . 7/13/2009
Excepting Lana actually dying, I could totally see this as a genuine early-Smallville episode! "Somehow he could never gather the courage to speak to her, kidnap her, or even kill her": ah, nostalgia.
namjai chapter 59 . 7/13/2009
I don't know Law & Order, but I still laughed!
namjai chapter 58 . 7/13/2009
iTunes is a mind-reader. As I clicked on this it just popped up with the lone song that I once associated with Lana. (Seriously, even.) Now I'll associate it with Lana and the Darn Drabbles.

And, oh Clark, such a dim bulb. Chloe should know better. Still, scones!
namjai chapter 57 . 7/13/2009
"Ancient French Chinese martial arts" - hee!

I saw this alert in my inbox and was all, *What* on earth am I following that has 57 chapters? Then I remembered. Yay!
The Die Hard chapter 61 . 7/3/2009
Hee! Sounds like a book I should check out. Although after Chicago and Miami, I'm not sure anything would surprise me... Only Lana could get away with just walking into a kitchen. Serves her right.
The Die Hard chapter 60 . 7/3/2009
His NAVEL? Now THAT'S gross.