Reviews for An Attentive Older Brother
kei chapter 1 . 4/7
sister complex. poor kurosaki. its nice story
Someone chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
*Sigh* Byakuya, I can understand your position, but be aware that life (or in this case death) is full of surprises. Who knows if the weeding proposal indeed never happens...but for more sinister reasons?
kei chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
bwahahaha he is a role model for all brother
yuiyuki chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Wahhh..I want byakuya as my nii-sama.. /
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
This is adorable!
stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
so that's Byakuya's real reason-the velvet box! LOL
this was really funny & sweet. :D
why do I feel that Byakuya is a tiny bit out of char w/ regard him losing Rukia? (maybe bec. I didn't watch all the episodes or maybe it's just me) haha
anyway, this was really great. thanks for sharing :)
MissSnowyNight chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This is simply fantastic! Bravo and great writing :D
Casting Moonlight chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Oh kami, this was so full of win. I loved all of Byakuya's inner thoughts toward Ichigo in general. The last three paragraphs were amazing! Now I want chocolate-covered strawberries. XD
Waffles Risa chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
THIS IS SO CUTE I THINK I'M DYING...

It is superbly written and quite in character :) Thank you for writing this!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Nice. You go Byakuya. ...makes me wonder, does all big brothers in Bleach has a Sister-complex?
Haha chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Even though this was written awhile ago, I thought I still tell you how much I enjoyed it. This was great. Funny how Byakuya purposely cockblocked Ichigo by throwing an extravagant party for Rukia. I can never find oneshots that leave me satisfied, at they end there is always a feeling of wanting more. But yours was well written and nicely done that I didn't feel like that while reading it. I will check out your other works because I am sure I will like them.
CherryNekoChan chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Pfft. What a good older brother Byakuya is. Lol! This was adorable! Loved it. Fav'ed
DudeISoDumb chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Oh, wow! That last paragraph and line were one of the funniest things I've ever read! I loved this fanfic. The nuances of Ichigo's proposal to Rukia were so cute, and Byakuya's self-denial and eventual acceptance of it was really good. Well Done! :)
Be-U-tiful chapter 1 . 2/3/2013