Reviews for 13 Beers
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Brass te amo...TE AMO SOS UN CABALLERO
RollWithIt chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
LOVE it! And the last one was perfect! Thanks for writing awesome fics! Keep em up!
Famous4it chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This has got to be my favourite story by you! I absolutly love it!
sillym3 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
yeah,she deserves better
caz1969 chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
This is great
shortie990 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
i like it! Good story!
jmstevens chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
aww.. sure Brass is gruff but he can be real sweet. This goes with my theory that he has a soft spot for Sara. :d
NoDakGrl chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
I really love this story. It's so well written, I am really impressed. I'll be looking for more from you.
toothchick chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Hey this was fantastic! I love the Brass/Sara friendshp. I love how protective he is of her.

I LOVE the Whack-a-Mole reference-who wouldn't want to pound Ecklie?

The dictionary part was great too! Leave it to Sara to be (partially) intellectual when rip-roaring drunk!
Mrs. Touchstone chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Well at least hes smart enough!
LosingInTranslation chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
Okay... I finally got back to being able to read this one. And now I am filled with an undeniable urge to start that other one that everyone has been talking about. :O

That was absolutely fantastic! VERY angsty and very in character for both of them. Wow! I'm having trouble thinking clearly with the knot that formed in my gut while I read it.

Now, to see how long I can resist the temptation to start another WIP. :(
xyber116 chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Cool fic. I've always liked Sara and Brass's friendship.
NineLivesTWD chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
What a great story. Brass is so sweet. That's probably why I love him. I like seeing him take care of Sara. He's always looking out for her. Great job.
Kristafied chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Aw. This just twisted my heart. It was so in-character for both of them. Brass has some great lines in here and I love his POV. The last line is so poignant, and the "geek-seeking missle" and "beer evangelism" bits made me laugh out loud and read them to my husband. Another wonderful story from you!
GMSR chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Told ya I’d review. ;)

This story is THE BEST. You write the best Brass/Sara interaction ever. I wish they were like that on the show... but then that would require Jorja Fox actually be in a episode... (A little bitter) D

I love the dictionary 'Clobbereded'. Ha, too funny.

13 thumbs up.

*My spell check keeps trying to correct 'clobbereded', I'm like Sara says it’s a word and therefore it’s a word damnit. Being intoxicated is irrelevant if one is smart.