Reviews for A Fork in the Road
Jedi-Bant chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
No you can't stop there! please update soon. I need more!
Rosabell chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
Oh no! Darth Maul escaped! Please update! I know you haven't for 2 years, but still!
albeva chapter 7 . 4/5/2009
while interesting start the events and how they happen are highly unlickely and simplistic. At 13 he would be a lot smarter. Your Obi is more like 7yo. Neither would Jedi EVER let him leave if they had sensed any kind of distress. Art this time Palpatine was a mere senator and had little power nor would he want to have a connection with the boy known to the jedi!
Elenothar chapter 8 . 8/25/2008
Good story! Please continue.
Burenda chapter 8 . 4/17/2008
This is a great story. You made some daring changes to the original canon, but the way you're handling it only makes the story that much more enjoyable. Everyone I've seen so far has been remarkably in character, which is no small feat in itself, and the story itself is fascinating and a delight to follow. I find myself in delicious anticipation of what's going to happen next.

Keep up the good work and good luck writing!
sportsdevil86 chapter 8 . 4/9/2008
great story so far. love it. i can't wait to read more. hopefully you will update very very soon. i will be looking forward to reading the next chapter.
charie chapter 8 . 1/10/2008
Great chapter! Keep it coming please.
Calimora chapter 8 . 12/10/2007
Whoop! That's a cliff-hanger, sans cliff! This has been a fun read , and I hope to see more of it!
Fhulhi the Crazy chapter 8 . 12/6/2007
Very good chapter! Obi-wan was being so brave, I just wanna hug the stuffing out of him! X3
Ann Jinn chapter 8 . 12/5/2007
Those new nephews, so inconsiderate. congratulations.

Trust me and jumps out the window. So like a guy. Wonderful
Lukeybabycats22 chapter 8 . 12/5/2007
he jumps he flys or he lands on his head? guess i have to wait! keep going pls!
i luv ewansmile chapter 8 . 12/3/2007
Yay, Qui-gon to the rescue! And what a amazing encounter it was! (And fantastically written if I may say so.) Obi-wan is indeed very powerful or so it seems. I'm glad to finally see a story depicting Obi-wan as the Chosen One, and I have to say I truly love it!

Your action scenes are truly awesome. Your writing continuings to amaze me, very good work. Wonderful opening entrance for Qui-gon, very elogent way of descriping him as "tall and regal", and also," the long-haired warrior" I dunno but that image really worked for Qui-gon and this scene.

Aha, you put a smile on my face with these lines, "All things considered, Master Jinn; I would have to say that I have certainly been better,” Obi-Wan quipped with a dry chuckle. The youth felt decidedly giddy at this turn of events and could just barely restrain himself from grinning when he saw Qui-Gon quirk an eyebrow at his odd show of humor."

Your writing and play of words, is just mesmorizing, the fighting is very impressive, and easily pictured and thrilling to read.

Oh, and vision of Qui-gon's death was great, nice touch to add into the story, wow and thats brillant thinking about Obiwan using the data of the double edged sabre to save Qui-gon. Other than that, I'm suprized Obi-wan wasn't more shaken than he was at such a revelation of Qui-gon dying in the vision, but then again it's just a vision, nothing that has truly happened, and Qui-gon was currently winning his fight with Maul.

Aha, it was a funny image of Obi-wan slappig Qui-gon into consciousness.

Oh, the twists in this story was brillant! Loved how the "Darkone" blocked their exit, very clever planning. Kind of reckless of Qui-gon to not apprehend his assailant when he had the chance too, since the Jedi are supposed to arrest/kill the Sith. And I understand that he wanted to help Obi-wan, but his injury is not life threatening or at least you havn't written it that way, just he's lost a lot of blood and has no use of the limb.

A thousand-story drop! Oh my! Way to build the suspence! *Claps* :)

“Obi-Wan, I need you to trust me,” the Jedi Master stated, only realizing once the words were out of his mouth, what he was truly asking of the boy. He, who had thrown this boy aside; he, who had unintentionally set this turn of events into motion now needed this one child’s trust, even though he knew he did not deserve it. Solemn blue-green eyes looked up at him.

“Yes Master. I trust you.”

And with those words, Qui-Gon tightened his grip on the youth, ran for the window and jumped."

That was just brillant writing. I love how Qui-gon has realized his mistakes, and the magnitude of his actions and what he is asking of Obi-wan. By the Force, I hope they make it!

That is a huge cliffhanger, I can't wait to see what happens! Please, don't hold us readers in suspense too long! Please update as soon as you can! Thank you!
TamsynDell chapter 8 . 12/2/2007
Hey, congrats on your new nephew! And thanks for taking the time to write and post this update. Another very exciting chapter, and one with a potentially positive ending to boot. I am in awe at your ability to write fight scenes; and the interspersing the fight with an apparent vision of the future was very well done. At least Qui-Gon was in time and able to prevent Maul from abducting Obi-Wan, but what will happen now with Qui-Gon leaping out the window high above Coruscant?
Geri K chapter 8 . 12/2/2007
Thanks for the brillaint update.

Thank the force Maul did not slice Qui-Gon.

At least Obi-Wan will prove that Maul had

a double sabre.
James Beston chapter 8 . 12/2/2007
Aw man. That was freakin awesome! Does this mean that since his identity has been revealed, Maul might not kill Qui Gon? You must update ASAP. This is a great fanfiction.