Reviews for Icebound
Kanon58 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
JADE WAS THE MONSTER ROAAAR XDDD awesome...glad i didnt read this midnight e.e"
9r7g5h chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That's just awesome, especially since, in a way, you could almost say that Jade himself was the monster. Loved it! :D
Stardust Flare chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Wow, what an amazing story! I was annoyed in the game when Tear stopped Jade from telling the ghost story, so it was awesome to find a story about Jade actually telling his tale! You managed to capture all of the characters' personalities perfectly, their characterizations were dead-on (not only their dialogue, but every little thing they did was totally in character).

The last line of the story was awesome (about Jade's red eyes), it really brought the whole thing together.

I'd love to know the significance of the various parts of Jade's ghost story you wrote - for instance, who or what did the lover in the story represent? It would be cool if you wrote an author's note on it.

Anyway, fantastic story!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Story telling huh?Jade's just perfect for this thing, awesome chracterization. Oh well Jade being jade...
Katlover chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
That was great! You kept everyone in character well. Poor Jade, using a horrible memory as part of a story. I'm sure he enjoyed watching everyone's faces though, lol
Icepheonix chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Very Good! I love this game, you captured everyone's personality to perfection! Great job!
Cursed Black Cat chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
What a great story... you did a great job on it :D it all came together at the end and i REaally loved that x]
Lysberries chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Meep. Very, very cool. (And not just for the reason stated in the chat room, you silly girl. XD)

Even though the way that Jade's story can be interpreted (at least the way I saw it myself) is sad, I have to give you props for thinking of it. I do feel sorry for Jade, though... but it really does seem like he'd be able to make up a story like that while keeping a straight face.

Awesome, though! I'm definitely making a promise to go through all of your ToA fics when I'm not so sleepy. :3
Egg chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
That was wonderful! Your characterization was right on!

;_; Poor Jade...
Natsuuro chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Wow! That was a really fantastic story! I loved it! The story jade told was neat!
Malink64 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Very in character. I really enjoyed it. I guess I have my own speculations on the story but who cares if they're correct.:D I really hope you think about writing more tales of the abyss fiction. I would definitely read it if you did! Nice, once again.
ohdearyme chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Wow, this was really good! I really loved the last line. I wish Jade had told more stories in game, awwh.
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
O...M...G...Jade has red eyes...and he killed Nebilim...

Oh...that's horrible...poor thing...
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Wow... just... wow. The only thing for this fic I can say without it being a jumble of "zomfgtehawesomezomglolroflwtf!1oneeleven!" is that the last line of this story was what brought it all together, as a MASTERPIECE. Whether it was intentional or not (but it HAD to be, right? Accidental brilliance can't be THAT brilliant...), it was the perfect ending line for a wonderful story like this-not to mention it was Jade telling the tale which, of course, seems the most realistic.

And you know what else? This time was SUPPOSED to be used for studying for exams. But I have no regrets if I fail, because this was TOTALLY worth it. XD ::adds to favs::
Omniflyer chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
I'm gonna go ahead and review this from the beta copy, not the "fanfiction-dot-net-loses-all-my-quotation-marks-and-spaces-and-stuff" copy.

But, yeah, awesome piece, loved the ending, and you again put my work to shame (you'll have to stop doing that, seriously. It's getting unfair...). Awesome, awesome, make sure you write something new soon. :P